NEET MDS 2019
NEET MDS Exam Dates Announced !!! National Board of Examinations New Delhi is going to conduct the NEET MDS 2019 Exam on 14-12-2018. Candidates willing to participate in NEET MDS 2019 Exam can apply by submitting their filled in MDS NEET Application form through online mode.
Apply For NEET MDS 2019 Examination
As per the NEET MDS 2019 Notice, NEET MDS 2019 Online Form will be available in the month of October 2018. Candidates who satisfy required NEET MDS 2019 Eligibility Criteria can apply for NEET MDS 2019 Notification before last date
ABOUT NEET-MDS 2019
National Board of Examinations New Delhi is responsible for administrated the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery. NEET-MDS 2019 is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination and perfect gateway for admission to Dental PG courses as per Dentists Act, 1948
Candidates are advice to go through the below stated details to get additional info regarding NEET MDS 2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEET MDS 2019
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
- Appliers of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test MDS Exam must have passed Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree examination from recognized institute.
- Candidates must have completed 12 months compulsory training in rotation or practical training on or before March 31 of admission year.
- One must be registered with Dental Council of India or State Dental Council.
Read in Detailed Way: NEET Eligibility Criteria
NEET MDS Application Fees
Students applying for NEET MDS Online Notification need to remit Registration fees via online gateway by using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking. Category wise Application fees are as –
- For SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates: Rs. 2750/-
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 3750/-
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Pattern
- NEET MDS Exam will be of multiple choice questions.
- It comprises 240 single correct response questions.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours.
- There will be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers.
- No marks will be deducted for un-attempted question
Subject-Wise Distribution Of Questions For NEET MDS 2019–
|Subject||Subject Wise Weightage|
|General Anatomy including embryology and histology||14|
|General human physiology and Biochemistry||14|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology||14|
|General Pathology and Microbiology||14|
|General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||14|
|Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||15|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||15|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||14|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||14|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||14|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||14|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||14|
|Public Health Dentistry||14|
Extended Maximum Number of Attempts – Check: NEET Attempts Limit
NEET MDS Syllabus 2019
National Board of Examinations is responsible for conducting NEET MDS 2019 syllabus. NEET MDS Exam syllabus Consists topics and questions of BDS standard as prescribed in DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
Get Here Course Wise: NEET Syllabus
NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
NEET MDS Hall Ticket will be issued on the official Website from 1 or 2 weeks before the examination. Participants have to bring NEET MDS call letter on exam day, as without it applicants will not be permissible to participate in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
Check Here For Previous Year: NEET Cut Off
NEET MDS Results 2019
After successfully completion of MDS NEET Examination, NEET MDS Scorecard will be issued. Participants who will appear in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test MDS may download their NEET MDS Merit List from the official website. Those, whose names and roll no is given in list will be eligible to participate in Counseling.
NEET MDS Counselling 2019
Participants who qualify the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test can appear for counselling. On the basis of NEET MDS Rank, seats will be allotted to candidates in their preferred colleges. Applicants have to bring original with self-attested photocopies of documents in counselling.
Get Here Schedule Of: NEET Counseling
NEET MDS Exam Centers 2019
Based on Marks & Ranks: NEET College Predictor
How to Submit NEET MDS 2019 Application Form ?
Before submitting the application form one needs to get registered by the following the below mentioned NEET MDS Registration process –
- Firstly log on to official website i.e. nbe.edu.in to apply for NEET MDS Entrance Exam notification
- From the home screen, hit on NEET MDS Information Brochure link
- Now read the detailed instructions from the notification
- After this, hit on “Apply Online” link
- If you are new user, then hit on new registration tab and fill NEET MDS Online Registration Form with your name, personal information etc.
- Now submit “NEET MDS Online Registration Form” by hitting apt link
- Now you will receive your candidate ID or password after successfully registered
- Now login to account with user ID and Password
- Fill up NEET MDS 2019 Online Application Form with r4emaining details
- Then hit on “Save and Proceed” tab
- Thereafter choose the city and fill more apt cities
- Now make payment of application fees and confirm your payment
- At last hit on final submission tab and take print out of NEET MDS Online form for further usage.
Also Read Out Here: NEET PG 2019 Exam Date! Notification
Documents To Be Submitted With NEET MDS Online Registration Form
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking details.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID: ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background
- Image of signature
- Image of thumb impression
Read Out Seat Matrix: Total Government Seats In NEET
NEET MDS 2019 Important Dates
|Releasing of Official NEET MDS Notification||Last week of October 2018|
|Starting of NEET MDS 2019 Online registration||Last week of October 2018|
|Last date of NEET MDS Registration Notification||Last week of November 2018|
|NEET MDS 2019 Exam date||14-12-2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of January 2019|
Candidates can avail further details regarding NEET MDS 2019 may go through the Official Link which is will highlighted above. Candidates may bookmark our page by using Ctrl+d tab for instant assessment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NEET Coaching Centres||NEET Application Form|
|NEET Topper||NEET Exam Pattern|
|NEET Answer Key||How To Prepare For NEET|
|Best NEET Books||NEET Superspeciality Exam|
|NEET Previous Year Question Papers||NEET Online Test Series|
|NEET Admit Card||NEET Results|