National Institute of Construction Management and Research has released the NICMAR NCAT 2019 Admission Form. Candidates who wish to apply for the NICMAR Common Admission Test can check the online NICMAR Admission Process and NICMAR NCAT Important Dates from here.
Candidates can fill the NICMAR NCAT Application Form for NICMAR entrance exam on the official website of NICMAR Institute. Last Date of Submission of NICMAR Application Form along with the application fee is 20-12-2018.
NICMAR NCAT Online Admission
NICMAR Common Admission Test and PI are going to be conducted from 21-01-2019 till 25-01-2019. Candidates who clear the NICMAR NCAT Exam will get admission in Post Graduate programmes in Construction and Engineering.
Candidates who wish to collect further information about the NICMAR NCAT 2019 Common Admission Test must go through this complete page which is well developed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NICMAR NCAT 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NICMAR 2019 Admission:
|Full-Time Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Full-Time Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management (PGP PEM)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Full-Time Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP REUIM)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Full-Time Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (PGP IFDM)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|One Year Post Graduate Programme in Management of Family Owned Construction Business (PGP MFOCB)||Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and belonging to a family having construction business.|
|One Year Post Graduate Programme in Contemporary Smart City Development and Management (PGP CSCDM)||Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Work experience will be an added advantage.|
|One Year Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (PGP QSCM)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|One Year Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management (PGP HSEM)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of experience. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.|
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
NICMAR NCAT Application Fee
The NICMAR NCAT 2019 Application Fee for one programme is Rs. 1900 + Transaction charges and for more than one programme is Rs. 2500 + transaction charges.
- The NICMAR NCAT 2019 Application Fee is non-refundable.
- You have 2 choices of payment modes: Internet banking and Online payment through Credit card/Debit card.
|National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh)|
|National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Goa|
|National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Hyderabad (Shamirpet)|
|National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Mumbai|
|National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Pune|
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
NCAT Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NCAT will be as follows:
- NCAT will be of total 150 marks.
- The interview will be of 50 marks.
- The exam will comprise of objective type questions.
- There will be 50 marks of application rating.
Sections in the exam:
- Quantitative & Analytical Ability will be of total 60 marks;
- Verbal and General Ability will be of 60 marks.
- Data Interpretation section will be of total 30 marks;
|How To Prepare Reasoning For Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
Selection Procedure NICMAR NMCAT Admission
Admission in National Institute of Construction Management and Research is done on the basis of marks scored by candidate in the NCAT entrance exam and interview. Candidates who clear the entrance test will be called for Interview. Candidates who clear the CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ GATE Exam don’t have to appear in NCAT. Admission will be given by preparing merit which will comprise collective marks of written exam, interview round and application rating.
|Total Marks||250 Marks|
|i. NICMAR Common Admission Test(NCAT)||150 marks|
|a) Quantitative and Analytical Ability||60 marks|
|b) Data Interpretation||30 marks|
|c) Verbal and General Ability||60 marks|
|or, Candidate may also submit CAT/GATE/GMAT/CMAT scores secured after January 01, 2016.|
|ii. Personal Interview (PI)||50 marks|
|iii. Rating of Application (RA)||50 marks|
Documents Required for filling NICMAR Application Form
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s SSC/SSLC/CBSE Mark sheet
- Candidate’s HSC/12th or equivalent Mark sheet
- Technical Diploma Mark sheet (If applicable)
- Graduation Mark sheets of candidate
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success
How to fill NICMAR NCAT Admission Form 2019?
Students can apply for National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) Admission by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.nicmar.ac.in for NICMAR NCAT 2019 Admission
- Now you need to hit on “ADMISSIONS-2019 : Full Time On-campus Post Graduate Programme” link, available at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you will get information regarding admission, you must check all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the home page and hit on “Apply” button.
- Now you have to press “Link 1 – http://admission.nicmar.ac.in” or “Link 2 – http://admission1.nicmar.ac.in” link.
- Now you need to hit on “Register Here” button.
- You are required to fill the registration form in correct manner and obtain “User ID & Password”
- Thereafter you need to go back to the previous page and login to your account by using your “User ID & Password”
- Now fill Online NICMAR Admission Application form in correct manner and make the payment of fee and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled NICMAR NCAT 2019 application form for future use.
Press Here To Fill NICMAR Admission Form
Candidates can also apply for NICMAR NCAT 2019 admission via offline procedure by sending the prescribed format.
- Go through “admission.nicmar.ac.in/onlineadmission” link and hit on “Apply Offline – Download Application Form” link for downloading the application format.
- Candidates can also get the format of application form from NICMAR Pune.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
The Dean – Admissions, Research and Publications,
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH (NICMAR),
25 / 1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune – 411045, Maharashtra
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
NICMAR NCAT 2019 Exam Dates – Announced
|Date of Admission Advertisement||16-09-2018|
|Last Date of Issue and Submission of Applications||20-12-2018|
|Date of Admission Process (NCAT & PI)||21-01-2019 to 25-01-2019|
|Date of Declaration of Admission Result||1-02-2019|
|Last date for Payment of Tuition fees(First installment)||14-03-2019|
|Date of Commencement of Programmes||MFOCB and CSCDM: 24-06-2019|
ACM, PEM, REUIM, IFDM, QSCM, and HSEM: 15-07-2019
|Admission Process Centers||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh), Hyderabad (Shamirpet), Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune|
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Candidates NICMAR NCAT 2019 Admission Form from above given links. For more information and updates about the NICMAR NCAT 2019 Admission Form, saty connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Importance Of Master Degree||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||Why College Attendance is Important|