SSC GD Constable Recruitment
Good News, for all those applicants, who miss their chance to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment. The commission has now extend the date to apply for 54953 Bharti. Staff Selection Commission has decided to fill up 54953 Vacancy in CRPF, CISF, ITBP, BSF and SSB.
Latest update on: 26-09-2018
Constable (GD) Examination, 2018 – Extension of Closing Date
Staff selection commission has extended the date to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. Now applicants, who miss then chance to apply for SSC GD Constable Jobs earlier, can submit their SSC GD Constable Application Form till 30-09-2018. Date to pay the examination fee is also extended till 03-10-2018.
This is the great opportunity for those aspirants, who’re willing to make their career in government sector. For SSC GD Constable 2018 Bharti, candidates can apply online before the end date i.e.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Dates
|Events of SSC GD Constable Notification||SSC GD Constable Date|
|SSC GD Constable Apply Online||24-07-2018|
|SSC Constable GD Last Date|
|SSC GD Constable Exam date||Notified Later|
As per SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification, contenders will be able to make the payment through Challan of SBI till
20-09-2018 03-10-2018. To avail more information regarding SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018-2019, take a look of below page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
SSC GD Constable Vacancy Details
Constables (General Duty): 54953 vacancies
SSC Constable GD Vacancy for Male (Expected)
SSC GD Constable Vacancy for Female (Expected)
Qualification Details for SSC GD Constable Bharti:
Job seekers who are willing to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment, they should have passed their 10th Standard from well recognized Board of Education or Institute.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply for SSC Constable Recruitment.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification.
Find Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
SSC GD Constable Age Limit:
Age of candidates who are applying for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years as on 01.08.2016.
- Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998 to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category appliers for SSC GD Constable Notification as per rules of Government of Staff Selection Commission.
|OBC for SSC General Duty Constable Recruitment||3 years|
(Unreserved / General)
|03 years after deduction of the military service rendered|
from the actual age as on the date Of reckoning.
|Ex-Servicemen ( OBC )||06 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction.|
|Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST )||08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction.|
Application Fee for SSC GD Constable Notification:
- Contenders applying for Staff Selection Commission General Duty Constable Recruitment are required to pay sum of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Pay your fees via Challan/Net Banking/Credit and Debit card.
- Women contenders and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee for SSC GD Constable Notification.
- Those applying for SSC GD Recruitment are required to pay fee amount.
Salary Details for SSC GD Constable Recruitment:
Job entrants who are applying for the SSC Constable GD Recruitment will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.21700/- – Rs.69100/- per month along with the other perks and allowances for Recruitment of SSC GD Constable.
Assortment mode for SSC GD Constable 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates will be recruited for SSC Constable GD Jobs on basis of their performance in Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Online Written Examination and Medical Examination conducted by the selection team of the Staff Selection Commission for SSC GD Constable Jobs.
Scheme of Examination:
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
Get Here Preparation Links
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage.
- The Ex-servicemen who will be shortlisted in Computer Based Examination will have to appear in PET/PST stage for recording measurement of height, chest and weight only. PET will not be held for these Ex-servicemen candidates. Further, they will have to qualify medical Examination (DME)
|For Male candidates||For Female candidates|
|Race||5 Kms in 24 minutes||1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes|
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
|Race||1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes||800 metres in 4 minutes|
|a. Height||Height (in cms)|
|General, SC & OBC candidates (except those mentioned below)||170||157|
|General, SC & OBC male candidates (except those mentioned below)||80/ 5||N/A|
Get List of: Best Books for SSC Constable GD Exam
Latest News For Already Registered Contenders!!
Those Candidates who have already registered themselves for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 have to go for afresh registration. According to the latest Notice, Old Registration ID and Password, if any, will not work on the new website.
Procedure to Fill SSC Constable GD Online Application Form:
Check SSC GD Constable Recruitment Apply Online process from here.
- Visit to the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment.
- Now contenders have to press “Apply” tab at the top of the home page.
- Then hit “Constable-GD” tab and follow appropriate link of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Eligible contenders as per SSC GD Bharti Notice need to fill SSC GD Constable Online Form by opening below stated link.
“Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination Apply”
- Fill SSC GD Constable Online application form with correct details in prescribed format to SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online.
- Upload scanned documents and digital images of photographs and signature along with SSC GD Constable Recruitment Form.
- After paying application fee, you must submit your SSC GD Constable Online Form & carry print copy of SSC Constable GD Online Form for further use.
SSC Constable GD Date
|Events of SSC GD Constable Notification||SSC GD Constable Recruitment Dates|
|SSC GD Notification Apply Online Starting Date||24-07-2018|
|SSC GD Constable Last Date|
|Payment through Challan of SBI within the Banking hours up to|
|SSC Constable GD Exam Date||Notified Later|
Check its Official Link for more details about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018-19. On release of SSC GD Recruitment Notification, we will update you. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Constable GD Admit Card||SSC Constable GD Results|
|SSC Constable GD Answer Key||SSC Constable GD Cutoff Marks|
|SSC Constable Previous Year Papers||Police Jobs In India|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|