SSC CR Syllabus
Download SSC CR Syllabus for Computer Based Exam. Staff Selection Commission is going to execute the recruitment exams for the various vacant positions of Junior Chemist, Fumigation Assistant and Other Posts.If you are the one who have applied against SSC CR Recruitment then you must know the correct SSC Syllabus for the examination to crack the said examination. So, participants download the SSC CR Syllabus 2018 as well as the exam pattern through online mode in the form of PDF by following the easy steps framed below.
Hence to face the SSC Exam challenge that gives a chance to get most prestigious designation offered by Staff Selection Commission look throughout the SSC CR Exam syllabus as it is very essential for the preparation.
Along, with the complete SSC CR Syllabus 2018, candidates will also get list of best books for preparation which will definitely help you to get ranked marks in the examination. Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get latest SSC Exam Syllabus.
Check Out Current: SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment
SSC CR Syllabus
|Indicative Syllabus for written examination: 15|
· It would include questions of non-verbal type.
· The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
· The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
|English Language :|
Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language
· its vocabulary
· sentence structure
· Antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to
· Number Systems,
· Computation of Whole Numbers,
· Decimals and Fractions and r
· relationship between Numbers,
· Fundamental arithmetical operations,
· Ratio and Proportion
· Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount,
· use of Tables and Graphs,
· Menstruation, Time and Distance,
· Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
· Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
· Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
· The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
· These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Start Now: SSC Online Test Series
Scheme of Examination:
Candidates are informed that this recruitment examination will be held in three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions which includes four subjects that are General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. To complete the exam, candidates will get 60 Minutes for General Intelligence and 80 Minutes for other remaining subjects. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy and also there will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language||25||50||For VH/OH: 80 Minutes|
Know Here: How to Crack SSC Exam
Best Books For Preparation !!!
We have gathered list of best books for the preparation this recruitment exam, so that it may easy for you to crack this examination and get selected against the vacant positions of Junior Chemist, Fumigation Assistant and Other Posts. So, go and start your preparation with these books according to the particular subject.
|Book Name||Author name|
|Objective General English||RS Aggarwal|
|Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude with 4 eBooks for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
|General Awareness||Disha Experts|
|Quantitative aptitude||RS Aggarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
Get here Study Material: SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material
Steps TO Download SSC CR Syllabus:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of organization that is ssconline.nic.in
- Step 2: Press “Selection Post Examination (Phase-V), 2018” section and now, press on “Apply” link.
- Step 3: This will take you on new page containing the Notification of Syllabus.
- Step 4: Go through it and at last download it.
- Step 5: Take a print out of it for preparation purpose.
Candidates who want to attain other related updates regarding SSC CR Syllabus 2018, stay tuned with this portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as visitors can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl plus D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Online Notification||SSC CR Admit Card|
|Latest Current Affairs||English Grammar Quiz|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers|