UP B.Ed JEE 2019
UP B.Ed JEE Notification: In order to pursue B.Ed in Uttra Pradesh Colleges, you need to appear in UP B.Ed JEE 2019, conducted by Lucknow University every year for admission to B.Ed courses. To get admission in B.Ed you have to crack Joint Entrance Exam.
Aspirants, ensuring the eligibility conditions required for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam as per the UP B.Ed JEE Notification, should apply for the same through online mode. You should go through this page to check important dates of UP B.Ed JEE 2019.
Fill online forms for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2019
The entrance exam is going to be held in 3rd week of April 2019 in numerous exam centers. Candidates, who will be qualified by the entrance test, will be called for further process of admission as counselling etc.
Students can fill their UP B.Ed Application Form for UP B.Ed JEE 2019 with the help of guidelines mentioned on the below ward of this page, supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UP B.Ed JEE Notification
UP B.Ed JEE Eligibility Criteria:
- For filling up UP B.Ed JEE Application Form, candidates should have bachelor’s degree in science or Commerce or Arts discipline with 50% marks or B.E./B.Tech with 55% marks from a recognized university.
- SC/ ST candidates should have passed Graduate Examination from any recognized institution and vision impaired candidates will get 5% relaxation in percentage.
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
Is there any age Restrictions?
Yes to apply against UP B.Ed JEE Notification, candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years as on the specified dates as per the notice.
Reservation for reserve category candidates would be as follows:
- 02% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% for Scheduled Caste Candidates
- 27% for OBC Candidates
To apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2019, candidates have to pay application fee as prescribed below:
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- ST/SC and OBC: Rs. 550/-
The payment of fee should be done through Bank Of Baroda online payment gateway (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/RTGS/NEFT) or by computer generated e-challan.
UP B.Ed Admission Procedure:
The admission of candidates in B.Ed course would be done on the basis of their marks obtained in Joint Entrance Exam. Qualified candidates will be called for UP B.Ed counselling process, in which your document will be verified and seat will be allotted to the college of your choice if you fulfill the criteria.
Get Here For Entrance Exam: UP B.Ed Syllabus
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Pattern:
Following is the pattern of exam; you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- There will be objective type questions in examination.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking.
- For each wrong response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Number Of Questions: 50
(any of from
Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Number Of Questions: 50
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Center:
The exam would be conducted in following cities:
|Exam Centers||Code No.|
|Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)||57|
Check Rank Wise: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
How to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2019?
Candidates can fill their UP B.Ed Application Form for UP B.Ed JEE Notification by following the below mentioned steps:
- To fill up UP B.Ed Application Form, First of all, applicants, who are applying for this exam, should log on to the official website of organization that is lkouniv.ac.in
- Now you need to follow “Admission” tab, located in menu bar at the top of home page and from the drop down list you have to hit on “JEE B.ED 2019-21” link.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to check all the links one by one and read all the details mentioned in UP B.Ed JEE Notification.
- Afterwards you are required to hit on an appropriate link for UP B.Ed JEE Online registration.
- You must read all the instructions very carefully and mark “I Agree” tab then press “Close” button.
- Fill the UP B.Ed JEE registration form in correct manner and press “Generate OTP” tab.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number. Enter that number in specified place.
- Now fill Online UP B.Ed JEE Application Form in correct manner and upload the needed document and then Pay the fee and press “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled UP B.Ed Application Form for future use.
UP B.Ed JEE Important Dates:
|Starting date to apply Online||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of March 2019|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Fees||2nd week of March 2019|
|UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|The announcement of B.Ed JEE result||3rd week of May 2019|
Candidates may logon to the Official Link to get rest details about UP B.Ed JEE 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UP B.Ed Admit Card||UP Bed Counselling|
|UP B.Ed Result||UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key|
|B.Ed Colleges In Chennai||B.Ed Colleges In Bangalore|
|B.Ed Jobs||Scholarship in India|