UP B.Ed JEE 2019
Latest UP B.Ed JEE Notification Released Now!!! UP B.Ed JEE is organized by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly every year for admission to B.Ed courses. Candidates can get admission to B.Ed Courses in various Government /Aided / Self-Financed Colleges and Universities located in the Uttar Pradesh State.
UP B.Ed JEE Application forms for the examination will be available from 11-02-2019 onwards on the official website at www.upbed.nic.in. To get all the important information about UP B.Ed JEE 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Last Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result read this article carefully.
Fill online forms for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2019
UP B.Ed JEE entrance exam is going to be held on 11-04-2019 in numerous exam centers. Candidates, who will be qualified by the entrance test, will be called for further process of admission as counselling etc.
Students can fill their UP B.Ed Application Form for UP B.Ed JEE 2019 with the help of guidelines mentioned on the below ward of this page, supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UP B.Ed JEE Notification
UP B.Ed JEE Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and should fulfill the status of local residents and satisfy the domicile criteria.
- For filling up UP B.Ed JEE Application Form, candidates should have bachelor’s degree in science or Commerce or Arts discipline with 50% marks or B.E./B.Tech with 55% marks from a recognized university.
- SC/ ST candidates should have passed Graduate Examination from any recognized institution and vision impaired candidates will get 5% relaxation in percentage.
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
Is there any age Restrictions?
Yes to apply against UP B.Ed JEE Notification, candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years as on the specified dates as per the notice.
Reservation for reserve category candidates would be as follows:
- 02% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 21% for Scheduled Caste Candidates
- 27% for OBC Candidates
Application Fee as per UP B.Ed JEE Notification:
To apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2019, candidates have to pay application fee as prescribed below:
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- ST/SC and OBC: Rs. 550/-
The payment of fee should be done through Bank Of Baroda online payment gateway (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/RTGS/NEFT) or by computer generated e-challan.
UP B.Ed Admission Procedure:
The admission of candidates in B.Ed course would be done on the basis of their marks obtained in Joint Entrance Exam. Qualified candidates will be called for UP B.Ed counselling process, in which your document will be verified and seat will be allotted to the college of your choice if you fulfill the criteria.
Get Here For Entrance Exam: UP B.Ed Syllabus
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Pattern:
Following is the pattern of exam; you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- There will be objective type questions in examination.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be rewarded and there is also the provision of negative marking.
- For each wrong response, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Number Of Questions: 50
|B- Language paper|
(any of from
Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Number Of Questions: 50
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Center:
The exam would be conducted in following cities:
|Name of the Center||Code|
|Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)||57|
Check Rank Wise: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
UP B.Ed JEE Notification:
In order to pursue B.Ed in Uttar Pradesh Colleges, you need to appear in UP B.Ed JEE 2019, conducted by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly every year for admission to B.Ed courses. To get admission in B.Ed you have to crack Joint Entrance Exam. Aspirants, ensuring the eligibility conditions required for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam as per the UP B.Ed JEE Notification, should apply for the same through online mode. You should check this page to know important dates of UP B.Ed JEE 2019 and UP B.Ed JEE Notification etc.
UP B.Ed JEE Notification Official Links
|UP B.Ed JEE Complete Brochure|
|UP B.Ed JEE Form Filling Guidelines|
|Download Proforma for Attachment|
|UP B.Ed JEE Notifications|
|UP B.Ed JEE Test Centres|
|UP B.Ed JEE Examination Pattern|
How to apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2019?
Candidates can fill their UP B.Ed Application Form for UP B.Ed JEE Notification by following the below mentioned steps:
- To fill up UP B.Ed Application Form, First of all, applicants, who are applying for this exam, should log on to the official website of organization that is lkouniv.ac.in
- Now you need to follow “Admission” tab, located in menu bar at the top of home page and from the drop down list you have to hit on “JEE B.ED 2019-21” link.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to check all the links one by one and read all the details mentioned in UP B.Ed JEE Notification.
- Afterwards you are required to hit on an appropriate link for UP B.Ed JEE Online registration.
- You must read all the instructions very carefully and mark “I Agree” tab then press “Close” button.
- Fill the UP B.Ed JEE registration form in correct manner and press “Generate OTP” tab.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number. Enter that number in specified place.
- Now fill Online UP B.Ed JEE Application Form in correct manner and upload the needed document and then Pay the fee and press “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled UP B.Ed Application Form for future use.
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Counselling:
The counselling process will only be done on specific centers tabulated below:
Essential Documents for Counselling:
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Demand Draft 5000 payable to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
UP B.Ed JEE Important Dates:
|Application form starts from||11-02-2019|
|Closing date to register||11-03-2019|
|Last date to submit exam fee||13-03-2019|
|Closing date of online|
application form submission
|UP B.Ed JEE Exam Date||11-04-2019|
|UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card||05-04-2019|
|Result Declaration||10-05-2019 to|
|UP B.Ed JEE Counselling||01-06-2019 to|
|New Academic session|
will start from
|Direct Admission Date||10-07-2019|
Candidates may logon to the Official Link to get rest details about UP B.Ed JEE 2019- 2021. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UP B.Ed Admit Card||UP Bed Counselling|
|UP B.Ed Result||UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key|
|B.Ed Colleges In Chennai||B.Ed Colleges In Bangalore|
|B.Ed Jobs||Scholarship in India|