AFCAT Login 2018
Indian Air Force invites AFCAT Application Form from eligible aspirants. Those who are unaware about AFCAT Login 2018 & How to Register for AFCAT Exam may check Apply Online Link available at afcat.cdac.in
The application form for AFCAT 2018 is only available online, at afcat.cdac.in. Those who want to register for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 01/2018 must check AFCAT Login 2018-19 Process.
How to Register for AFCAT 2018 Exam?
IAF AFCAT 01/2018 will be organized for choosing contenders for commissioned officers in flying, and ground duty in short and permanent service commission. You may register for it by visiting AFCAT Candidate Login page.
Applicants may apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 2018 by entering asked details in AFCAT Login page. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about AFCAT Registration Login on this page.
How to register at afcat.cdac.in for AFCAT Exam?
- At first step, applicants must visit official portal i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Hit on ‘CANDIDATE LOGIN’ tab accessible at top right side.
- At new page, enter your email, password, captcha.
- Hit on Login tab.
- After this, you may fill AFCAT Registration Form 2018.
Step 1: Registration:
- After AFCAT 2018 Login, you may fill details such as Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- Press on “Sign Up” button for submission of AFCAT Login/ other details.
- After submitting the registration details at Candidate Login AFCAT, you will get password on registered Email ID.
Step 2: Fill AFCAT Application Form 2018:
- After AFCAT Login 2018, log in using the Email Id and Password.
- Select exam for which you want to apply.
- You are required to fill details as prescribed here.
In this section of AFCAT Result Login, applicants are required to enter details like Aadhar Card details, Visible Identification Mark, CPSS/ PABT Status, Gender, Marital Status, Date of Birth.
Educational Qualification Details:
Applicants may provide educational level details as asked.
After AFCAT Student Login, applicants need to choose course and EKT Type. The EKT Type is applicable only for AE (L) & AE (M) branches. You may put required details in proper manner.
Here, you may provide Address, State, Pin Code, etc details as per requirements.
Directly Get Here: AFCAT Application Form
Step 3: Upload Images:
Subsequent to AFCAT Candidate Login 2018, applicants are required to upload images in the AFCAT 2018 Application Form. Check specifications as prescribed here
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Signature||jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
|Left Thumb Impression for Men and Right Hand Thumb Impression for Women||jpg/.jpeg||10KB to 50KB|
After uploading of images, you may proceed to choose the exam centre for AFCAT 2018.
Step 4: Pay AFCAT Application Fee:
- Applicants are required to make payment of application fee of Rs. 250.
- You may pay application fee through online mode or by challan.
- The challan payment can be remitted at any HDFC or Axis Bank branch.
- After paying the application fee, you will get Registration Number.
In this way, AFCAT Candidate Login 2018 process is completed. By visiting AFCAT Login Page, you may register for exam.
Read about: Career for Women in Defence Services
AFCAT Login For Admit Card 2018:
Applicants have to log in using email id and password. Affix the same color passport size photograph as submitted in the online form. You may download AFCAT Admit Card 2018 by visiting our portal.
All details about AFCAT Login 2018-19 are well listed on this page. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about exam.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AFCAT Eligibility Criteria||AFCAT Mock Test|
|Top 10 Books for AFCAT||AFCAT Syllabus|
|AFCAT Exam Pattern||AFCAT Cut Off Marks|
|AFCAT Answer Key||AFCAT Result|
|How To Prepare For AFCAT Exam||AFCAT Previous Year Papers|
|AFCAT 1 Notification||AFCAT Sample Paper|