AILET Admit Card
Are you going to appear in All India Law Entrance Test? If yes then get your AILET Admit Card. All India Law Entrance Test is going to be conducted on 7/05/2017 for providing admission to B.A.LL.B (Hons), LL.M. (One year) Course & PG Diploma and Ph.D Courses. To appear in the AILET exam candidates need to have All India Law Entrance Test hall ticket. Those candidates who have lost their AILET exam admit card they can also get their Duplicate Hall Ticket. So those participants, who have applied for the Exam, can now download AILET Admit Card 2017 through the help of this page.
Highlights Of This Page
|Way To download National Law University Exam Admit Card||All India Law Entrance Test Exam Pattern|
|Examination Centres||Important Dates|
Candidates who had applied for the exam are advised to download their All India Law Entrance Test Admit card from this page by following some guidelines that are mentioned below. Applicants who qualify in entrance examination will have to face further selection process that is personal interview to get final admission in National Law University. Final selection of applicants will be based on merit list which will be held as per the scheme of examination. Participated contenders may get rest of the information by scrolling down this page which well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Steps to download AILET Exam Admit Card:
- To obtain your exam hall ticket applicants are required to visit the official site of National Law University that is www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Now, move towards “Announcements” section and hit on “Notification AILET 2017” link.
- On next page under “Admission Notice” select appropriate link to download exam hall ticket.
- Enter the required details such as Name and Date of Birth or Application Number in the required space.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ button to access your admit card.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card and verify the details and bring it at the time of examination.
- Don’t forget to keep extra printouts of admit card for future need.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
AILET Admit Card
AILET Exam Pattern:
For LL.M Course:
- M Course entrance question paper contains 150 marks.
- There are 100 objective type questions and 1 essay question.
- The duration of exam will be around 90 minutes.
- It is of objective type paper and section will contain 100 marks and essay section will contain 50 marks.
For Ph.D. Courses:
- D. Course entrance exam contains two papers that is paper 1 (Research Methodology) and paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper).
- Paper 1 contains 100 multiple choice questions and duration of exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
For B.A., LL.B. (Hons):
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
AILET Examination Centres:
- Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar)
- Date of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Exam: 7/05/2017
- Declaration of AILET 2017 Result: 18/05/2017
To download AILET Admit Card 2017 candidates may go through this Official Website. Candidates may stay with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more upcoming details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|