AP ECET Notification
Checkout complete AP ECET Notification Now!!! Students, who want to get admission into 2nd year level into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Programmes through lateral entry, must participate for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017. You can submit AP ECET Application Form without late fee till last date that is 23/03/2017. To get complete details about AP ECET Notification 2017 please go through this page. We will update this page with latest information about AP ECET Notification 2018 shortly, so stay connected.
|Last date to Submit application without late fee||23/03/2017|
|Last date to Submit Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||30/03/2017|
|Last date to Submit application with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||06/04/2017|
|Last date to Submit application with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||13/04/2017|
|AP ECET Admit Card can be Downloaded||20/04/2017|
|Date & Time of the Examination||03/05/2017 (Monday)
10.00A.M – 01.00 P.M
Candidates, who can’t submit application till last date, may also send application with late fee as mentioned here. You must ensure eligibility criteria before applying that is given below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete information in concern to AP ECET 2017 exam below, so please read properly and apply as soon as possible.
AP ECET Notification
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- Candidates should have Indian Nationality and must have Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy with at least 45% marks from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or other recognized institution. OR
- Willing candidates should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination with at least 45% marks from a recognized University. OR
- Students, who are pursuing a Diploma course, are also eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./ B. Pharmacy courses.
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking).
AP ECET Admission Process:
Admission will be given to the candidates on the basis of their performance in Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017. Counselling will be done to allot seat to the applying candidates.
AP ECET Exam Pattern 2017:
|Engineering(Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics Communications/computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical /Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||100|
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream:
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Test Centres For APECET-2017:
|Anantapur||Anantapur , Gooty , Hindupur , Puttaparthi|
|Chittoor||Chittoor , Madanapalle , Puttur , Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Kakinada , Rajahmundry , Surampalem|
|Guntur||Bapatla , Guntur , Narasaraopeta|
|Hyderabad||Hayathnagar , Moula Ali , Nacharam|
|Krishna||Challapalli , Gudlavalleru , Kanchikacherla , Mylavaram , Vijayawada|
|Kurnool||Kurnool , Nandyal , Yemmiganuru|
|Prakasam||Chirala , Kandhukur , Markapuram , Ongole|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur , Kavali , Nellore|
|Srikakulam||Rajam , Srikakulam , Tekkali|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalli , Madhurawada , Visakhapatnam|
|Vizianagaram||Bobbili , Kothavalasa , Vizianagaram|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram , Eluru , Narasapuram , Tadepalligudem|
|Ysr Kadapa||Kadapa , Proddatur , Rajampeta|
Also Check: Distance Engineering Colleges in India
How to fill AP ECET Application Form?
- Contenders who desire to apply may fill AP ECET Online Application Form through official website sche.ap.gov.in
- Press tab ‘AP ECET – 17’ and a new page will open
- Press tab that is given on top menu bar and read complete details.
- Press link ‘Fee Payment’ and pay your fee through proper channel.
- After that press link ‘Fill Application’ and fill required details in application form.
- Upload scan copy of photograph, signature, and Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana.
- After filling form submit it within given time period and at last, take a print out of form for future reference.
Apply Online for AP ECET Notification – Press Here
Note: You may get other details about AP ECET Notification 2017 and apply online through official link that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Engineering Entrance Exam Notification||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|