AP ECET Hall Ticket
Important Update: AP ECET Hall Ticket Downloading Link will be Active on 20-04-2019. So, appearing candidates in AP Engineering Common Entrance Test to be held on 30-04-2019 (Tuesday) from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm can download AP ECET Admit Card from 20th April Onwards from here.
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will release AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019 only for those candidates who are going to appear in AP Engineering Common Entrance Test. If any candidate will fails to carry their AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019 will not permit to get entry in examination hall.
AP ECET 2019 Hall Ticket Download Here
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur is going to conduct AP ECET for providing admission through lateral entry at 2nd-year level into UG.PG Programs offered in Universities and PCI/AICTE accepted Institutions in A.P. for 2019.
Through below given direct link you can obtain AP Engineering Common Entrance Test admit card directly. To fetch more details you need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP ECET Hall Ticket
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019 – Highlights
|Availability of hall ticket||Online mode|
|Credential needed to download|
AP ECET hall ticket
|Register number and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)|
|Documents to bring along with the|
AP ECET Exam hall ticket of AP ECET 2019
|A valid photo ID proof in original|
|AP ECET 2019 Exam Timing||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
How to Download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019 ?
Candidates, who want to download their AP ECET Admit card, can follow the below stated guidelines…
- First of all you have to go through official website that is “www.sche.ap.gov.in”
- Now you have to press on “AP ECET Hall Tickets” visible on the home page.
- After this you have to enter the required information in blank spaces as registration no., user ID and password.
- AP ECET Admit cards will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in it and take a printout of the ECET Exam hall ticket.
- You must bring the AP Engineer Common Entrance Test Admit Card at the time of examination otherwise you are not allowed to enter in examination hall.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
AP ECET Exam Pattern 2019
AP ECET Engineering Stream Test Pattern 2019:
|Exam Type||Subject||Maximum Marks|
(all branches )
AP ECET Pharmacy 2019 Exam Pattern:
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc (Mathematics) Test Pattern 2019:
Instructions to Be Appeared In the Examination:
- Candidates, going to appear AP ECET, must follow the instructions mentioned below:
- You have to bring your admit card at the time of examination otherwise you are not allowed to enter in examination hall.
- Don’t carry any type of paper in examination hall.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any electronic gadget are not permitted in examination area. So you are suggested not to bring these types of items in examination hall.
- You are required to use blue or black ballpoint pen in the examination. You are not permitted to use both pens you have to use only one ink pen blue or black.
- You have to mention all the information as your roll no, booklet code, center and other details on your OMR answer sheets.
- You must return the question booklet and OMR answer sheet after the examination.
Get Here Subject Wise: AP ECET Syllabus
AP ECET 2019 Exam Centres:
|Anantapur||All Engineering branches, B.Sc.(Mathematics) and Pharmacy|
|Tirupati||Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE, EIE, Chemical Engineering and B.Sc.(Mathematics)|
|Guntur||Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE and B.Sc.(Mathematics)|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2019
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET – 2019||11-02-2019 (Monday)|
|Commencement of Submission of|
AP ECET Online application forms
|Last date for submission of online|
applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)
|Last date for submission of online applications|
with late fee of Rs. 1000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).
|Correction of online application data|
already submitted by the candidate
|03-04-2019 to 06-04-2019|
|Downloading of AP ECET Hall-tickets|
from the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
|AP ECET Exam Date||30-04-2019 (Tuesday)|
|AP ECET Exam Time||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Declaration of AP ECET Preliminary Key||01-05-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections|
on Preliminary Key
|Declaration of AP ECET Final Key||05-05-2019 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of AP ECET Results||13-05-2019 (Monday)|
FAQs related to AP ECET hall ticket 2019:
Question 1: When will the candidates receive their AP ECET 2019 hall ticket?
Answer: From April 20 onwards.
Question 2: Original Photo ID is compulsory along with the AP ECET hall ticket?
Question 3: Is it mandatory to take coloured print out of a hall ticket?
Question 4: Is there any other way to recover candidate’s lost or forgotten register number?
Answer: Yes, the detailed procedures are available on the website to recover the forgotten register number.
Question 5: Contact Details (if required):
Answer: Contact Details: Phone-08554234678 & E-Mailfirstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for new updates about AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019. You can ask your problems/ queries by write in comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section