AP POLYCET Notification
Students who are preparing for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test they are informed that AP POLYCET Notification is going to be published by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Organization is going to conduct to AP POLYCET on 28-04-2018 date for providing admission into various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. As per the AP POLYCET Notification 2018, Applicants who want to participate in this exam they need to fill the AP CEEP Application Form after ensuring the eligibility Criteria.
Check AP POLYCET 2018 Application Form Filling Date
Willing Contenders may submit application form for AP POLYCET 2018 via official website. Interested aspirants have to fill application from 19-03-2018 to 13-04-2018 date by following below important steps.
Appliers may collect details information such as AP POLYCET Exam Dates, applying procedure, selection process from this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP POLYCET Notification
AP POLYCET Eligibility Criteria:
Before appearing in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test you are required to ensure about the eligibility criteria as laid down by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh. The eligibility Criteria to appear for the AP POLYCET 2018 is specified below:
- The applicants should be an Indian National.
- Candidates should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aspirants must have completed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, APOSS with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and must have obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who have studied from APOSS/NIOS shall cover Mathematics, Science and Social/Computers and must have completed in all subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.
- Contenders who have participated or will appear in SSC or equivalent examination, and their results are yet to be declared are also eligible to apply for AP POLYCET 2018.
- There is no age restriction for participating in POLYCET-2018.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
AP Polycet Application Fee:
Candidates who belong to General Category they need to deposit Rs. 350/- and who belong to SC/St category they have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee by cash or through DD.
Applicants who are willing to apply and ant to take admission in Engineering/ Non Engineering Diploma programmers they have to undergone Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET). Those candidates who qualify this examination they will be finally selected by State Board of Technical Education and Training.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern:
This Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be of class X level. Check the entire details about the exam….
- Mode of Exam: Offline (paper & pencil based test)
- Type of Examination: Multiple choice questions
- of Questions: 120 from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English of X level.
- Duration: 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- Negative marking: No negative marking in POLYCET
Check Out: AP POLYCET 2018 Imp Exam Date
How To Apply For AP POLYCET Exam Notification 2018?
Candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria they must follow all the steps as given below:
- All the desirous candidates first go and log on the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training that is polycetap.nic.in
- Then on the home page candidates must hit on the suitable link related to “APPOLYCET-2018 Booklet” link given under “Downloads” on the right side.
- After this Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Notification will be opened and you need to have to go through all the details related to common entrance exam for Polytechnic.
- Now satisfies candidates who are interested to apply they must move to the previous page and hit on “Application Form For APPOLYCET” link.
- Then aspirants must fill an online AP POLYCET application form as appeared in the new tab.
- After this aspirants must upload all the relevant certificates as demanded in the application form.
- Finally candidates must press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
|Opening Date for online application form||19-03-2018|
|Ending date to fill application form||13-04-2018|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|AP POLYCET 2018 Exam date||28-04-2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2018|
|Counselling begins from||Last week of June 2018|
Get Entry Ticket from Here: AP POLYCET Hall Ticket
Visitors can avail all the essential details regarding AP POLYCET Notification 2018 by visiting the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com from time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AP POLYCET Result||AP POLYCET Counselling|
|AP POLYCET Answer Key||List Of Universities In Andhra Pradesh|
|Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India||Scholarship in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|