Through APPSC Recruitment, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission intends to recruit 129 proficient and eligible aspirants for the vacant post of Civil Assistant Surgeon. In this concern, Andhra Pradesh PSC is inviting application form from keen contenders who satisfy all the eligibility criteria which are furnished below. Interested aspirants, who want to enhance their career in government sector, can apply for APPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
Candidates are advised to fill online application form before the closing date that is 03-11-2017. Recruitment panel has decided to conduct main examination and interview round to hire eligible aspirants for the vacant positions. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well stated complete information about APPSC Recruitment 2018 on the below section of this page, must have a glance.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancy Details:
|Civil Assistant Surgeons|
|Disciplines||No. of vacancies|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Eligibility:
Candidates applying for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancy must possess post graduation medical course in degree/ diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized institute or university.
Age Criteria for APPSC Vacancies:
Contenders applying for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons vacancy should be between 18 to 42 years of age. Reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation as furnished below:
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons Pay Scale:
As stated in the AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad recruitment notification, selected aspirants for the Civil Assistant Surgeon jobs will get good amount of starting from Rs.40, 270/- to Rs. 93, 780/- per month and also liable for perks, allowances or others benefits as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee for APPSC Recruitment 2017:
As per the AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad notification , Aspirants applying for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 have to pay Rs.250/- as application fee and Rs. 120/- as examination fee. Reserved category candidates were exempted to pay application and examination fee.
Process Of Hiring for APPSC CAS Jobs:
As stated in the APPSC Notification 2017, selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in the written exam and interview round. Candidates are advised to perform well to get placed in the organization.
Must Know The Secret To Get Sure Success:
Procedure to Fill APPSC Application Form:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select “Notification” tab given in the menu bar
- A new page will appear and you have to hit on “recruitment” tab
- A new page will appear containing various Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Recruitment Notifications and you have to select “Notification No.09/2017, Dt.27/09/2017 – Special Recruitment for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) in AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad” link
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen and you need to go through it carefully.
- After reading the notification carefully, Now you have to Fill Online Application Form in correct manner with all the required details.
- Also you have to upload all the scanned documents, testimonials and recent passport size photograph
- At last you have to hit “submit” button and also take a print out of the application form for future reference
Get Here>>>>APPSC Recruitment 2017
Important Date for APPSC Vacancy:
- Last date to submit Online Applications: 03-11-2017
- APPSC Mains Examination Date: 04 and 05-12-2017
Aspirants who want to fetch more information regarding APPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 are advised to Visit the Official Link of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Also you can stay connected with our web portal which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to fetch all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|APPSC Exam Dates||APPSC Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Results||APPSC Group 1 Notification|
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||APPSC Group 4 Notification|