|Post Name||End Date|
Grab latest govt jobs in A.P!!! A notification about APPSC Recruitment has released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in order to appoint capable candidates on 1317 posts of Panchayat Secretary, Assistant Commissioner, Town Planning Assistant and others. Interested candidates can apply online for APPSC Jobs. Before applying, candidates must check the complete details of APPSC Recruitment 2017 from here.
This Page Includes:
|Vacancy & Pay Scale Details||Qualification & Age Criteria|
|Recruitment Fee||Hiring Process|
Steps To Apply For APPSC Notification
Job seekers who are willing to appointed in the government sector they can check the details of this golden opportunity. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions of vacant positions they can submit their online application forms on or earlier than the end date which is 30-01-2017. Further detailed information regarding APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment and other notifications are well structured in the beneath segment of this page which is well created by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
APPSC Vacancies & Salary Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary Scale||Official Notification|
|Assistant Director in A.P. Town and Country Planning Service||05||Rs.40270-93870/-||Check Here|
|Town planning Assistant in A.P. Town & Country Planning Services||05||Rs.35120-87130/-||Check Here|
|Agriculture Officers in A.P Director of Agriculture.||30||Check Here|
|Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P.B.C. Welfare Service||10||Rs.31460-84970/-||Check Here|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service||13|
|Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service||06|
|Royalty Inspector in A.P. Mining Service||05||Rs.29760-80930/-||Check Here|
|Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)||05||Rs.40,270-93,780/-||Check Here|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service||13|
|District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service||06||Rs.37,100-91,450/-|
|Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service||24||Rs.40,270-93,780/-|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service||10||Rs.35,120-87,130/-|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service||02||Rs.37,100-91,450/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service||08||Rs.35,120-87,130/-|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service||10|
|Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II (Male) in A.P B.C Welfare Subordinate Services.||51||Rs.24440-71510/-||Check Here|
|Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II (Female) in A.P B.C Welfare Subordinate Services||49|
|Assistant Director Of Fisheries in A.P Fisheries Service||10||Rs.37100-91450/-||Check Here|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||1055||Rs.16400-49870/-||Check Here|
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director in A.P. Town and Country Planning Service||B.Arch or B.E (civil) or B.Planning or B.Tech. (Planning)||18 to 42 years|
|Town planning Assistant in A.P. Town & Country Planning Services||B.E / B. Tech (civil) or B.Planning / B.Tech|
|Agriculture Officers in A.P Director of Agriculture.||Degree of Bachelor of Science|
|Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P.B.C. Welfare Service||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service|
|Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service|
|Royalty Inspector in A.P. Mining Service||B.Sc., Degree in Geology|
|Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service|
|District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service|
|Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service||21-30 years|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service||18-28 years|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service||18-42 years|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service|
|Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II (Male) in A.P B.C Welfare Subordinate Services.||Graduation with B.Ed.|
|Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II (Female) in A.P B.C Welfare Subordinate Services|
|Assistant Director Of Fisheries in A.P Fisheries Service||Degree of Master of FisheriesScience|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||Degree|
Grab Your Suitable Jobs Now: Jobs by Qualification
Application Fee For APPSC Vacancy:
- Applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- along with examination fee of Rs. 80/- (For Panchayat Secretary & Hostel Welfare Officers, Gr-II) or Rs. 120/- (For all other posts.)
- The payment of fee will be made through Online Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the above mentioned posts on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Interview/ Verification which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Must Know The Secret To Get Sure Success:
How To Fill APPSC Online Application Form?
- First of all eligible candidates must have to go through the official portal of organization which is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Thereafter, press on “Notification” tab from the middle section of home page.
- Now candidates are required to press on “Recruitment” link from the given list.
- A list of latest notifications will be appeared on your screen. Candidates have to choose the suitable link as per their desirable post.
- A notification will open in the form of pdf and candidates must have to read the complete information through it very carefully.
- After that, press on “One Time Profile Registration” tab from the right panel of home page.
- Fill the registration form with correct details and note down your registration number and other details.
- Thereafter hit on “Online Application Submission” tab from the home page and login with your user id and password.
- Now, fill online application form with correct and complete information.
- Upload your recent photograph and other required documents in proper manner.
- At last, submit this complete form and take a hard copy of it for further reference.
Check Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date for submission of online application form: 30-01-2017
Candidates can check more detailed information about APPSC Recruitment 2017 by reading the official notification which is available in the above table. To get all the timely updates related to APPSC Recruitment, candidates can visit this page regularly which is presented by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has liberated a jobs notification regarding APPSC Recruitment. Organization is looking eligible candidates for filling up the 611 posts of Lecturers, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Director and Many more. Candidates are searching jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply for APPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Keen job searchers who are going to apply in psc.ap.gov.in Notification, they can submit their Application Form through online mode till the closing date that is 28.01.2017. After that the aspirants will be give the written exam. Aspirants, what are you waiting? If you searching for APPSC Jobs, then you should never miss this opportunity. Appliers can collect the remaining information about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
APPSC Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||Department Name||No. of Posts|
|Clinical Psychologist||Government Medical Colleges, Nellore||02|
|Lecturers||Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service||504|
|Asst Statistical Officer||A.P Economics & Statistical Subordinate Service||95|
|Assistant Director||A.P Economics & Statistical Service||08|
|Assistant Chemist||A.P. Ground Water Services||02|
- Clinical Psychologist: candidates who are looking for APPSC notification should have M.A psychology degree or P.G. Diploma in Medical and Social Psychology.
- Government Degree College Lecturers: candidates who want to get APPSC lecturers notification should attain Masters Degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks from recognized university or institute.
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Assistant Statistical Officer: candidates who are apply for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Notification, they should have Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Computer Science as one of the Main
- Asst Director: Post Graduate Degree with minimum Qualification marks or its equivalents qualifications in one of the Subjects of Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, Statistics, Economics with Statistics, Pure Economics, Applied Economics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics’ or Computer Science.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Assistant Chemist: M.Sc degree in Chemistry or applied Chemistry or a degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology
- Candidates must meet the ager criteria as per directives of the organization which is mention below:
- Minimum- 18 years of age
- Maximum – 42 years of age
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI as given below:
- SC/St – 05 years of relaxation
- N.C.C – 03 years of relaxation
- A.P. State Government Employees – 05 years of relaxation
- Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers – 03 years of relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years of relaxation
Applicants who will be selected against Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs they will get salary are as follow:
|Name Of The Post||Salary Structure|
|Clinical Psychologist||Rs.35, 120 – 87,130|
|Lecturers||Rs.15, 600 – 39,100 with Rs. 6000 AGP|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||Rs.24, 440- 71,510|
|Assistant Director in A.P||Rs.37, 100- 91,450|
|Assistant Chemist in A.P||Rs.31, 460- 84,970|
- Candidates, who are willing to get Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission notification, should pay an application fees of Rs. of Rs.250/- towards application processing fee and Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
- Payment is to be done through online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men and candidates who is physically disabled have not to pay application fee.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the performance shown in the written test and after that, interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Organization.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to fill APPSC Online Application Form?
- Applicants have to visit official website of organization that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Now select “Clinical Psychologist in Government Medical Colleges, Nellore, Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service, Asst Statistical Officer in A.P Economics & Statistical Subordinate Service, Assistant Director in A.P Economics & Statistical Service, Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water Services” link which is given on the homepage.
- By pressing above said link a new page will be opened contenders are required to choose appropriate job link.
- Now you need to read all instructions carefully and hit on online applying link that is given below side on the home page.
- Now you have to fill online application form with all correct and mandatory details and upload a recent scanned passport size photograph at the time of filling online application form.
- Once the online application form is being filled in all respects contenders have to recheck it again and then hit on submit tab.
- At last contenders need to take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Last date to submit online application form: 28.01.2017
Get Direct Links >>> Hit Here
Applicants can collect additional information about APPSC Recruitment 2017 by visiting this Official Link and acquire latest information through our web portal that bis www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Amazing opportunity!!! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification as APPSC Recruitment to appoint passionate candidates on 361 posts of Technical Assistants (TA), Inspector of Factories and others. Eager Candidates can grab these APPSC Jobs by applying through online mode. Candidates can fill online application forms against APPSC Recruitment 2017 to apply for their suitable post.
Job Hunters who are willing to enhance their career in the government sector of Andhra Pradesh state they must take the benefit of this job opening. Interested candidates can apply online for any suitable position till the closing date i.e. 22nd January 2017. To ensure the eligibility criteria and further information related to Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment, candidates can scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Name Of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant in A.P. Mining Subordinate Service||36|
|Technical Assistants (Geophysics) In A.P. Ground Water||13|
|Fisheries Development Officers in A.P. Fisheries Service||04|
|Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P. Insurance Medical Service||24|
|Inspector of Factories in A.P. Factories Service||05|
|Assistant Architectural Draughtsman||07|
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||B.Sc., Degree in Geology||Rs. 23100 – 67990/-|
|Technical Assistants (Geophysics)||Degree in M.Sc. or M.Sc (Tech.) or M.Tech. or its equivalent in Geophysics||Rs. 35120 -87130/-|
|Fisheries Development Officers||Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.)||Rs. 29760 – 80930/-|
|Civil Assistant Surgeons||M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification||Rs. 40270 – 93780/-|
|Inspector of Factories||Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Industrial Engineering||Rs.42490 – 96110/-|
|Assistant Architectural Draughtsman||Passed in10th Class examination or an equivalent examination/Diploma in Civil Engineering/ passed Draughtsmanship (Civil)||Rs. 22460 – 66330/-|
Age Limit For APPSC Vacancy:
- Candidates who are going to apply for above provided positions their age should be less than 18 years and not above than 42 years as on 01st July 2017.
- Candidates of reserved category will get the relaxation in upper age as per the guidelines of government.
Applying contenders of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment are required to pay the application fee as per their category provided below:
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 370/-
- The fee must be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
The recruitment panel of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct a written examination/ interview for the selection of deserving candidates on different positions. Candidates must have to give their best because final selection will be one on the basis of individual presentation in all the selection rounds.
Great Tips of Sure Success:
Steps to Apply Against APPSC Notification:
- First of all, willing candidates must have to log on to the official portal of commsion that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Then from the middle section of home page, press on “Hit Here” link given in front of “New Notifications released for – Tech. Asst in Mines & Geology, Tech. Asst. in Ground Water, Development Offices in Fisheries Dept., Civil Assistant Surgeon in Insurance and Medical Services, Inspector of Factories, Surveyor in AP Town & Country Planning Dept., Asst. Architectural Draughtsman in AP Town & Country Planning, Dy. Surveyors in AP Survey & Land Records Dept”.
- A new page will opened with various notification links of different posts.
- Select your suitable link and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, press on “One Time Profile Registration” tab given on the right side of page.
- Fill the registration form carefully and submit it within given time.
- After successful registration pres on “Online application Submission” tab from the right panel of home page.
- Fill APPSC Online Application Form with complete and correct information.
- Upload your passport size photo and other required documents (if necessary) in proper format.
- Lastly hit on button “Submit” button and take a print out for further use.
Check Out: Latest Jobs in AP
- Closing Date for submission of online application form: 22nd January 2017
- Last Date for payment of fee: 22nd January 2017
To check all the APPSC Recruitment Notifications, candidates can go through this Official Link. Candidates may keep visit on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get time to time latest updates regarding APPSC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Group 2 Notification|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Preparation Plan|
|APPSC Exam Dates||APPSC Departmental Test|
|APPSC Hall Ticket||Latest PSC Notification|