ATMA Admit Card
Association of Indian Management Schools has announced the date for release of ATMA Admit Card 2019. AIMS Association is going to release the ATMA Hall ticket on 20th December 2018 for the ATMA MBA Entrance Exam.
ATMA Entrance exam is going to be conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools on 23-12-2018. Candidates who clear the AIMS Test for Management will get admission in MBA/ PGDM/MCA courses in various management institutes in India.
AIMS ATMA Admit Card- To Be Release Soon!!
The exam conducting body, AIMS has notified that hard copy of the ATMA Exam Admit Card will not be sent to any candidate by post. No candidate is allowed to appear in the Examination Hall without valid ATMA 2019 Admit Card.
Candidates are required to collect their ATMA Admit Card 2019 before the commandment of exam as it is vital document to bring with you at the time of examination. You may easily download it by following the guidelines provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ATMA Admit Card 2019
Guidelines to Download ATMA Admit Card 2019:
If want to get ATMA Call Letter and don’t know how to download admit card through online mode then you can follow the instructions as given below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Association of Indian Management Schools that is atmaaims.com
- Now you have to hit on an appropriate link for downloading AIMS ATMA Admit Card.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a new window along with the dialogue box.
- You have to fill all the asked details in ATMA Admit Card such as user name and password etc and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Within few seconds your ATMA Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed on your computer screen, you have to check it very carefully.
- At last you must download ATMA Admit Card and bring it with you at the time of examination.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2019:
- In ATMA Entrance Examination, there are 180 questions divided into 6 sections.
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions will be organized in both modes, i.e. online and offline (pen & paper).
- Objective Type questions are there in ATMA Examination.
- Time duration of exam is of 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer as negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (in min)|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Get Topic Wise: ATMA Syllabus
Details to check in ATMA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket:
After downloading ATMA 05th August Admit Card, aspirants are required to check mentioned below details. If you will find any mistake, then contact with the authorities before appearing in exam.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Language of Question Paper
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date, Time & Venue of Examination
- Photograph & Signature
ATMA 2019 Test Centers:
The test for ATMA 2019 will be held at the following test centers:
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Bengaluru|
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
|ATMA 2019||Important Date|
|Closing of Payment gateway||15-12-2018|
|Date of Closure of Registration||17-12-2018|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20-12-2018|
Instructions For Exam Day
On the day of AIMS MATA Exam, reach the Examination Center at least 30 minutes before the exam starts. Carry your AIMS Admit Card with you and also bring any Identity Proof with you. Also, applicants have to bring the Receipt of Payment of the Application Form issued by AIMS at the allotted test centre. Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic devices in the examination hall. Follow the Instruction of invigilator and do not misbehave or create any disturbance in the examination hall.
To gather more details regarding ATMA Admit Card 2019 you need to stay in contact with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ATMA Notification||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|ATMA Result||7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|