ATMA Syllabus 2018
To qualify AIMS Test for Management Admissions which is going to be held on 05/08/2018, applicants must go through ATMA Syllabus provided on this page. On this page we are providing Topic Wise AUG Exam Syllabus and ATMA Exam Pattern.
After applying for ATMA 2018 before the last date of 30/07/2018 candidates can download the PDF of ATMA Syllabus 2018 by hitting the direct link provided on below section of this page.
What is ATMA Exam 2018?
Association of Indian Management Schools organizes AIMS Test for Management Admissions four times in a year for those students who have desire to get admission in professional courses like PGDM / MBA / MCA / PGCA courses.
Every year large number of students participates in this examination. To get complete ATMA 2018 Syllabus, you need to go through this page which is created by the team unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ATMA 2018 Syllabus:
The syllabus will contain verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analyzing and synthesizing ability. The syllabus is developed according to analyze the basic knowledge and skills of the students.
AIMS ATMA Syllabus For Analytical Skills:
- The question will be asking in this section only for analyze basic knowledge and skills of the candidate.
- There is no need to preparation from a particular subject.
- In this section, contender needs to understand situations asking in the question and have to choose right option given in the answer section.
- Each section is based on paragraph or passage section.
- The core topics in this section are:
|Arrangement of letters||Visual Reasoning||Syllogism|
|Coding-Decoding||Verbal Logic||Data Sufficiency|
|Statement– Conclusion||Number Series|
AIMS Test for Management Admissions Syllabus for Quantitative Ability:
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Time and Work
- Linear Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Surds and Indices
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
Get Here: Aptitude Questions and Answers
Logical Reasoning syllabus of AIMS Test for Management Admissions:
- Bar Graphs
- Column graphs
- Line charts
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and decoding
- Pie Chart
Start Now: Logical Reasoning Test
ATMA Exam Syllabus For Aptitude Ability:
This section will include questions related to computer subject which analyze your computer knowledge.
AIMS ATMA English Language Syllabus:
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Passage
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Reading Comprehension
- Summary Questions
- Meaning-Usage Match
- primary meanings of words
- Idioms and phrases.
START Now: English Grammar Quiz
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018:
|S.No||Section||Number of Questions||Allotted Time (minutes)|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
- There will be 3 hours allotted to student for attempt complete question paper.
- The question paper will consist total 6 sections of above prescribed subjects in which total 180 questions will be available.
- Question paper will consists all objective type questions.
- 1 mark will be given to attempt right answer.
Download Hall Ticket Online: ATMA Admit Card
ATMA Marking Scheme:
- As per the ATMA 2018 marking scheme, there will be 1mark for each correct answer. There is negative marking for each incorrect answer as well. It is significant for all applicants to know the scoring good marks in ATMA 2018.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks. If you marks more than one answer so it will be treated wrong answer and (-0.25) will be deducted.
ATMA Preparation Tips:
Candidates who really want to obtain good rank in merit list and have desire to get admission in such a reputed institute then they should prepare according to our given preparation tips. Getting complete advice or suggestions please go through the content stated below.
- Should more and more practice of quantitative and reasoning skills.
- Practice from sample papers and old question paper given on back side of the sample paper.
- Do proper revision regularly of particular subject.
- Should read news paper, magazines and articles which will improve your vocabulary and skills and enhance knowledge also.
- Work on the speed by practicing the sample papers, it will help in preparation level
Best ATMA Books:
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author|
|Master Key To MBA Entrance Exam|
2009 01 Edition (Paperback)
|S. L. Gulati, Ravi|
|Mission MBA – MAT : Solved Papers|
2013-2011 1st Edition (Paperback)
|Tarun Goyal BS Sijwalii|
|CMAT Entrance Guide with Mock Test|
CD 2 Edition
|Mathematics For MBA||R.S. Agarwal|
|Quantitative Techniques||R.S. Agarwal|
|Trishna’s Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning|
For The CAT And Other MBA Examinations
|Study Package for CMAT||Arun Sharma, MeenakshiUpadhyay|
|SNAP / IIFT / XAT / TISS / CMAT / NMAT /|
IRMA / MAT Management Entrance Tests:
MBA Solved Papers
|Quantitative Aptitude for MBA: Entrance|
Examination 1st Edition (Paperback)
|Arithmetic For The CAT And Other|
MBA Examinations (Paperback)
ATMA 2018 Important Dates:
|Date of Commencement of Registration||28/06/2018|
|Close of Payment gateway||30/07/2018|
|Date of Closure of Registration||30/07/2018|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||05/08/2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||03/08/2018|
|ATMA Exam Date||05/08/2018|
|ATMA Result declaration||09/08/2018|
For more information regarding ATMA Syllabus 2018, you are advised to keep in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If, you want to know upcoming information regarding the same then like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ATMA Notification||ATMA Exam Details|
|ATMA Result||7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success|
|MBA Entrance Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|