Association of Indian Management Schools has issued ATMA Notification. In this concern, ATMA Application Form is invited from eligible aspirants till 21-05-2018. Check MBA Entrance Test Eligibility, AIMS ATMA Online Registration process & ATMA Exam Date.
As per ATMA Notification, Payment gateway for ATMA Registration 2018 will close on 20-05-2018. So, apply within time for MBA Entrance Test. Get all details about ATMA Notification 2018-19 including ATMA May 2018 Registration dates & others.
AIMS MBA Entrance Test Exam Dates:
AIMS ATMA Test is scheduled to be held on 27-05-2018. After successful organization of AIMS Test for Management Admission, AIMS ATMA Result will be announced around 05-06-2018. Grab all details about ATMA 2018 Notification from below of page.
For knowing more details about ATMA MBA Entrance Test Notification 2018, Association of Indian Management Schools ATMA Application Form, you may scroll down this page well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Ensure ATMA MBA Entrance Test Eligibility as per Association of Indian Management Schools ATMA Notification.
- To apply against ATMA 2018 Notification, applicants must have completed Graduation from a UGC recognized University.
- In order to apply against ATMA May Exam, you must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Minimum age limit of applicants must be 21 years.
- According to ATMA MBA Entrance Test Notification, Final year graduates can also apply against AIMS ATMA Exam Registration.
- There is no age bar to appear in ATMA 2018
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
ATMA Application Fee:
As per ATMA Notification 2018, Registration Fee is Rs.1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred only) plus GST @ 18%. Amount of fee is non refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
Mode to pay fee:
Applicants applying against AIMS ATMA Notification must pay fees using Credit or Debit Card.
ATMA Admission Process:
- ATMA Selection Criteria involves ATMA Exam followed by Group Discussion (GD) and or Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- On the basis of aspirants’ performance in test, you will be selected for further stage of selection.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018:
- In ATMA 2018 Exam, Objective Type Questions will be asked.
- There are total 180 questions in paper.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is a Negative Markingof 0.25 marks in paper.
|Sections||Subject||Division of Questions||Duration of paper (in min)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Download Topic Wise: ATMA Syllabus
ATMA Exam Centres:
Association of Indian Management Schools will organize AIMS Test for Management Admission in listed cities.
- Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)
- New Delhi,
- Navi Mumbai,
- Ranchi and Thane
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
How to apply against ATMA MBA Entrance Test Notification 2018?
To apply for ATMA Notification 2018-19/ ATMA MBA Entrance Test Registration, go through listed guidelines.
- At first step, visit official portal of Association of Indian Management Schools i.e. www.atmaaims.com
- Move under “For Applicants” section, Hit on “ATMA Exam Registration Link”.
- Online Registration For ATMA 27 May 2018 Form will open up at your system.
- Put details like name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in AIMS ATMA Registration Form.
- After this, press on “Hit here to register for ATMA Exam” link.
- Applicants must carry two printouts of the ATMA filled-in Application (Registration Form) with ATMA Online Registration Number 2018.
- After ATMA Registration, you will receive auto-generated mail on registered email address after filling ATMA Online Application Form.
- Now, fill ATMA MBA Entrance Test Application Form 2018.
- Fetch required details in ATMA Online Application Form.
- Go through all filled details in ATMA Application Form 2018.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with AIMS ATMA Application Form.
- Make payment of application fee by online payment gateway.
- Submit your online application form & carry hard copy of same for further need.
AIMS ATMA Dates 2018:
|Events||ATMA 2018 Dates|
|Close of Payment gateway||20-05-2018|
|ATMA Application Form 2018 Last Date||21-05-2018|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in ATMA Application Form 2018||22-05-2018|
|Downloading of ATMA Admit Card||24-05-2018|
|AIMS ATMA Online test||27-05-2018|
|ATMA Result||Around 05-06-2018|
Hope, you get all details about ATMA Notification 2018-19. For knowing more details about government jobs & others, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MBA Entrance Exam||Scholarship in India|
|Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India||Top MBA Colleges in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|
|What To Do After Graduation?||Why College Attendance is Important|