Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites candidates for getting admissions into M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry) through AUCET. Candidates who are interested in Engg Entrance Exam they have to submit AUEET Application Form before the last date 15/04/2017 and for late fee the date is 25/04/2017. Applicants can check AUEET 2017-2018 Engineering Entrance Exam Date and other details by going through this page, so please have a glance at once.
Overview Of This Page:
Details of AUEET Exam
List Of Offered Courses
Reservation Of Seats
Required Eligibility For AUEET
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test Application Form
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test pattern
Syllabus for Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test
AUEET 2017 Exam Dates
Official Link And Note
Details Regarding Admit Card, Result And Documents Verification
Candidates who find themselves eligible against the AUEET Notification they can submit their forms through online mode only. Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- for general category and for other categories Rs. 500/- through proper channel as mentioned below. To collect more details related to AUEET contenders must go through this page which is well designed by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by keeping in mind your comfort and easiness.
- 6-Year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech)
- Dual Degree Programmes in (CSSE, Computer Science & Networking, Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Chemical, Instrumentation Technology (with exit option after 4 years)
- Twinning Programmes (B.Engg Aircraft Engg and B.Tech Electro Mechanical/Chemical/Electronics)
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Eligibility for Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test:
On the basis of last year criteria we are providing eligibility here so please have a look!! Candidates who are pursuing or completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or biology (PCB/PCM) from the recognized Board/Institution are eligible to apply. Candidates from PCM group are eligible for applying all programs.
In every course, 85 percent of seats are reserved for those candidates who belong to Local districts such as Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area. The remaining 15% of unreserved seats is for “Locals” of Andhra Pradesh area.
Know More About: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
Requisite Application Fee:
Willing aspirants have to pay Processing Fee requisite by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam the as mentioned below-
- For General Category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PHC: Rs.500/
Mode: Fee will be paid through SBI I-Collect / Andhra Bank (billdesk)/ Payment Gateway (credit/debit card).
AUEET 2017 Application Form
Interested candidates must go through official website of the organization for filling up online application form that is given below-
- First of all visit to the official website that is audoa.in & www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa.
- Go through “Directorate of Admissions (DOA)” and hit on “AUEET-2017: NOTIFICATION”.
- Read the complete notification carefully and after that go for apply online.
- Log in by entering asked details and new users need to registered first.
- Fill required details in the format of the form carefully.
- Upload all relevant documents along with photograph if applicable.
- Make the payment of the fee and Recheck the form.
- At last hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future use.
Download PDF: AUEET 2017 Notification
AUEET Test Centers:
Applicants must mention the Centre code and their name in Application Form. Request for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be measured under any conditions. Last year Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test was conducted at the following Test Centres:
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 100, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
AUEET 2017 Exam Dates:
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||08/03/2017|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||15/04/2017|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||25/04/2017|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||to be announced|
|Downloading AUEET 2017 Hall Tickets||to be announced|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||to be announced|
|Date of Publication of results||to be announced|
Check Out: Distance Engineering Colleges in India
AUEET Exam Pattern:
Type of Questions:
- The test paper consist 3 parts of 30 multiple choice questions.
- Answer to all questions in each part is to be entered on OMR sheet.
The maximum marks of the examination will be 100.
Candidates have to solve the exam paper within 90 minutes (01 hour).
|Part -A||Mathematics||40 marks|
|Part -B||Physics||30 marks|
|Part -C||Chemistry||30 marks|
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Maths
Syllabus for AUEET 2017 – 2018 Entrance Test For Engineering Courses:
- Vector Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometery
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two and three dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particls and Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electro statistics
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semi Conductor device
- Principles of Communication
Check Out: How to Prepare For Written Exam
- Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements and Principle of Metallurgy
- P-Block Elements
- D-Block and F-Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds and organometallics
- Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization of organic compounds
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in everyday life
AUEET Admission Procedure:
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in entrance test.
- In case of a tie between two candidates if they both securing the same marks in a test, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-A of the Test.
- In case of a further tie, the marks obtained by the candidate in Part-B shall be taken into account.
- Part-C if the tie continues, the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with priority to older candidate.
AUEET Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates have to download the hall ticket for appearing in exam centre. Applicants can download the call letter by connecting with us or directly from official website. Candidates have to bring admit card with all relevant documents while going for examination. Aspirants are informed that without hall ticket they will not get entry in the hall.
After the examination candidates can check the result through official website or directly from this page. After the declaration of the result candidates have to go for documents verification or any other round if conducted by the organization.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
The admission the candidates will be based on AUEET 2017 Rank. Candidates have to carry these relevant documents at the time of certificate verification which is well mentioned below:
- AUEET-2017 Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/ EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
Note: Students may get other details about AUEET 2017-2018 from Official Link. Candidates need to stay connect with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates about AUEET Application Form.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 – Get From Here! Tier-3 Exam Call Letter Online|
|IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Professor/Asst Vacancy [email protected] Apply|
|Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 – Get! RO Stage-2 Exam E-Hall Ticket|
|GITAM GAT 2017–2018 Application Form GITAM Admission Test Dates Notice|