BHEL Recruitment through GATE
A job notification has been published by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited in respect of BHEL ET Recruitment through GATE. In this concern organization is inviting online application form from the willing and eligible aspirants for the vacant post of Engineer Trainee. Aspirants who have apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2018 are eligible to apply for BHEL jobs. Interested aspirants who are going to apply for BHEL Recruitment through GATE are advised to fill online application form before the last date.
Candidates who want to get placed in this reputed organization have to fill GATE Online Application form before 05-10- 2017 and BHEL Online application form before 03-02-2018. Aspirants may apply for BHEL Recruitment through GATE by following some simple steps which are furnished below. Expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well furnished detailed information about BHEL ET Recruitment through GATE 2018 on this page for the candidates who want to fetch detailed information regarding the same, must have a look.
BHEL Recruitment through GATE
BHEL ET Vacancy:
Required Qualification for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
Aspirants applying for BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment must possess Full-Tim Bachelors Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five years integrated Masters Degree or Dual Degree program in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University or Institute.
Get More Job Options Here:
BHEL Engineer Trainee Age Limit:
- Aspirants applying for Mechanical Engineer Trainees and Electrical Engineer Trainees jobs should not be less than 27 years of age
- Those candidates who possess two-year, full-time PG Engineering or Business Administration degree should not be more than 29 years of age.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants as furnished below:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Physically Challenged||10 years for UR, 13 for OBC-NCL and 15 for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per extent of Government of India|
|Jammu and Kashmir||5 years for those who were declared domicile of J and k during January 1, 1980, to December 21, 1989.|
BHEL Engineer Trainee salary:
- Selected aspirants for BHEL ET Recruitment will get good amount of remuneration starting from Rs. 20, 600 to Rs. 46, 500 during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates will be fascinated as Engineers in the pay scale of Rs. 24, 900 to Rs.50, 500/- with a basic pay of Rs.24, 900/-.
- Also selected aspirants are also liable for perks, allowances and other benefits as per the norms of organization.
Selection Process for BHEL ET Career:
- Selection of the aspirants for BHEL Engineer Trainee Jobs will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2018 and interview.
- The final merit list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared on the basis of 75% weight-age to Written Test Score & 25% weight-age to Interview Stage
- Aspirants are advised to perform well to get placed in the organization.
Quick Links for Interview-
Application Fee For BHEL Engineer Trainee vacancy:
- As stated in the BHEL ET recruitment notification, aspirants applying for BHEL jobs vacancy have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee through online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM aspirants were exempted to pay application fee.
How To Apply For BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018??
- First of you need to visit Official Website of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is careers.bhel.in
- On the home page you are required to hit on “Recruitment of Engineer Trainees through – GATE 2018” link
- A new page will appear on your digital containing BHEL ET notification and you are required to go through it carefully.
- After reading the notification carefully, you are required to hit on BHEL apply online tab
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Application Form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill all the details in correct manner.
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the documents and testimonials.
- At last you have to hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and also take a print out of the same for future use.
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
|Closing of Online Submission of application||05-10-2017|
For BHEL – Engineer Trainee 2017-2018
|Online submission of applications commences||09-01-2018|
|Closing of Online Submission of application||03-02-2018|
Aspirants who want to grasp detailed information about BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018 are advised to visit Official Link of the organization. You can also bookmark our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by simply pressing Ctrl + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|