BHEL Recruitment through GATE
Online Registration is now open for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is looking for young and dynamic candidates for filling up 50 vacant posts of ET (Engineer Trainees).
Applicants, who find themselves eligible for BHEL ET Jobs, may apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018 via online process. The last date for applying online is 12-03-2018. You may go through the below ward of this page to get entire details about BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|13/02/2018||BHEL Recruitment||BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018||B. Tech||12/03/2018||See Notification|
BHEL Recruitment through GATE Notification
Applicants, willing to enroll themselves for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018-19 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BHEL Recruitment through GATE
BHEL ET Vacancy Details:
Required Qualification for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Aspirants applying for BHEL Engineer Trainee Vacancy must possess Full-Tim Bachelors Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five years integrated Masters Degree or Dual Degree program in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University or Institute.
- Applicants should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets by 1st July, 2018 or at the time of Interview, whichever is earlier.
Get More Job Options Here:
BHEL Engineer Trainee Age Limit:
- Aspirants applying for Mechanical Engineer Trainees and Electrical Engineer Trainees jobs should not be less than 27 years of age
- Those candidates who possess two-year, full-time PG Engineering or Business Administration degree should not be more than 29 years of age.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants as furnished below:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Physically Challenged||10 years for UR, 13 for OBC-NCL and 15 for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per extent of Government of India|
|Jammu and Kashmir||5 years for those who were declared domicile of J and k during January 1, 1980, to December 21, 1989.|
BHEL Engineer Trainee salary:
- Selected aspirants for BHEL ET Recruitment will get good amount of remuneration starting from Rs. 20, 600 to Rs. 46, 500 during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates will be fascinated as Engineers in the pay scale of Rs. 24, 900 to Rs.50, 500/- with a basic pay of Rs.24, 900/-.
- Also selected aspirants are also liable for perks, allowances and other benefits as per the norms of organization.
Selection Process for BHEL ET Career:
- Selection of the aspirants for BHEL Jobs will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2018 and interview.
- The final merit list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared on the basis of 75% weight-age to Written Test Score & 25% weight-age to Interview Stage
- Aspirants are advised to perform well to get placed in the organization.
Quick Links for Interview-
Application Fee For BHEL Engineer Trainee vacancy:
- As stated in the BHEL ET recruitment notification, aspirants applying for BHEL jobs vacancy have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee through online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM aspirants were exempted to pay application fee.
How To Apply For BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018??
Candidates can apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018 by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of you need to visit Official Website of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is careers.bhel.in
- On the home page you are required to hit on “Recruitment of Engineer Trainees – GATE 2018 / इंजीनियर प्रशिक्षणार्थियों की भर्ती गेट-2018” link, available under “Current Openings” section.
- From the next page you have to select “Online Advertisement – Engineer Trainees” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of BHEL Notification, in which you can see all the details about job. You must read it very carefully.
- After reading the notification, you are required to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- BHEL Application Form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill all the details in correct manner.
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the documents and testimonials.
- At last you have to hit on “Submit” tab for final completion and also take a print out of the same for future use.
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018:
|Online submission of applications commences||12-02-2018|
Closing of Online Submission of application
Dear visitor stay in touch with this web portal for attaining more information about BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2018. You can also bookmark our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by simply pressing Ctrl + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHEL Syllabus||BHEL Admit Card|
|BHEL Placement Papers with Answers||BHEL Exam Result|
|BHEL Recruitment||PSU Recruitment Through GATE|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|