Bihar ITI Admit Card
Download your Bihar ITI Admit Card through online mode as it is going to be issued by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The Common Entrance Test is going to be to schedule in the last week of May 2018.
As, all those aspirants, who had applied for Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test, can get their ITICAT Hall Ticket by using their Name/Registration Number/Form Number and date of birth etc.
Bihar ITI Online Admit Card
Every year Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test conducts for those, who want to get admissions in ITI courses in the state of Bihar. This year too exam is all set to be conducted for all registered candidates.
Contenders are required to collect their Bihar ITI exam Admit card before commencement of examination a sit is a vital document to carry at the time of exam. You may get Bihar ITI Admit Card 2018 with the help of guidelines provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bihar ITI Admit Card
How to download bceceboard.com Hall Ticket Online?
- Candidates are required to visit official site of organization that is www.bceceboard.com
- On home page of official site go to ‘Quick Links’ section and select an appropriate link related to Download Admit Card of BCECE-2018.
- Now hall ticket page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You are required to enter the required details such as Name/Registration Number/Form Number and date of birth etc. and press “Sign In” button or “Search & Download” tab as given in below image.
- Within few seconds your BCECE Call Letter will be displayed on your digital screen, you have to check it very carefully.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out of it for future reference.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is also known as BCECEB and it is comprised under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. Every year board organizes competitive examinations through which they offer admissions in different professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in Institutions of state of Bihar.
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern:
Stage 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of |
Stage 2 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
Check Out: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Purpose of Exam:
Every year Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) organizes ITICAT Examination for the admission of talented candidates in various professional courses in the Institutions of the state of Bihar. Participating candidates are required to appear in the examination hall with the hall ticket.
The Board also conducts Post Graduate Medical Admission Test (PGMAT) for admission in Post Graduate Medical Course in Medical Colleges of the State of Bihar. It conducts Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for admission to different Certificate courses of Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) of Bihar state.
Read This: How to Reduce Negative Marking in Exam
- ITICAT Admit card release on: before 1 week of commencement of exam
- Date of ITICAT: last week of May 2018
Candidates may get their Bihar ITI Admit Card 2018 from this direct Official Link. For more details regarding Bihar ITI Answer Key, Result and more stay connected with this web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Bihar ITI Admission||Bihar ITICAT Result|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|Bihar ITICAT Counselling||Universities In Bihar|