Bihar Industrial Training Institute is all set to start Bihar ITI admission. Student, willing to get admission in Industrial Training Institute Courses can fill their Bihar ITI Admission Form through online mode till April 2018.
Students have to clear Bihar ITICAT Exam 2018, to get admission in ITI, which is going to be conducted in the last week of May 2018. Interested candidates should submit Bihar ITI 2018 Application form through proper channel as mentioned below.
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in online application form
Before filling the application forms, Aspirants should check the complete details regarding Bihar ITI Application form 2018 including application procedure, fee payment etc, That are well provided by us on the below ward.
So students must fill their applications via online and offline mode for Bihar ITI 2018, with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bihar ITI Eligibility Criteria:
Students, who want to get admission into Industrial Training Institute Courses, must possess 10th or equivalent qualification from recognized board or institute with good records.
Choose From Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
Candidates having age below 14 years will not be accepted. Lower age limit will be determined as on 01/08/2003. For Mechanical Motor Vehicle and Mechanic Tractor mini age limit is 17 years.
Reservation of Seats:
|For General/ OBC Category||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs. 100/-|
|For Disabled Category||Rs. 430/-|
Read Also: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay fee by the means of Challan or net banking. While paying fee through bank Challan, candidates have to pay an extra amount of Rs. 60/- as bank charges.
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Time duration of examination would be 2 hours 15 Minutes
- The examination would have objective type questions.
|Subject||No of Question||Marks||Duration||Type of Examination|
|Math||50||100||2 hours 15 Minutes||Objective Type Examination|
How to fill Bihar ITI Application Form?
- Interested candidates should go through the official portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com.
- Follow ‘Quick Links’ from home page and select an appropriate link for BCECE-2018’.
- Read the given details and press tab ‘I have Read The Above Instructions – Continue To Registration’.
- You have to fill registration form and press ‘Register’ tab; after that press link to Sign In.
- Now you should fill online application form properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Pay application fee thorough proper channel and after that submit your application.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use and submit it to the address that is given below.
- Hard copy must be attaché along with copies of certificate and documents along with Challan form.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014 A
Bihar ITI Important Dates:
|Online Registration Commence from||March 2018|
|Last date for online registration||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of|
application fees through bank challan
|Last date for submission of application|
fees through online mode
|Last date for for final submission|
of application form
|Last date for editing|
in Application form
|Hard copy of online submitted|
application form can be submitted till
|Admit card will be available from|
|Bihar ITI Exam Date 2018||Last week of May 2018|
Note: You may get more details about Bihar ITI 2018 through official notice that is well stated above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bihar ITICAT Result||Bihar ITICAT Counselling|
|Bihar ITI Admit Card||Universities In Bihar|
|Best Colleges in India||ITI Application Form|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Scholarship in India|