Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is going to conduct ITICAT exam on 27-05-2018 for ITI admission in the Government/Private Institute in Bihar State. For this board has started the Bihar ITI Registration form submission procedure.
Applicants who are interested to get admission in ITI they can fill Bihar ITI Admission Form through online mode till the last date that is 27-04-2018. The board conducts ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) on the annual basis.
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in online application form
Candidates who will clear this exam they will eligible to get Bihar ITI Admission in top college/ institute in Bihar. You can fill the ITICAT Registration form via official site by following below important steps.
Before filling the ITICAT application forms, the student can refer to these more details regarding Bihar ITI 2018-19 including application procedure, fee payment etc, That are well provided by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bihar ITI Eligibility Criteria:
Students, who want to get admission into Industrial Training Institute Courses, must possess 10th or equivalent qualification from recognized board or institute with good records.
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- The aspirants whose parents are permanent residents of Bihar.
- Applicants whose parents are an employee of the Bihar Government.
- Woman aspirants whose husband is resident of Bihar and working in Bihar, she can apply on the basis of her husband’s domicile certificate
Choose From Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 10th/ 12th
Candidates having age below 14 years will not be accepted. Lower age limit will be determined as on 01/08/2018. For Mechanical Motor Vehicle and Mechanic Tractor mini age limit is 17 years.
Reservation of Seats:
|For General/ OBC Category||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs. 100/-|
|For Disabled Category||Rs. 430/-|
Read Also: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay Bihar ITI Application Fee by the means of Challan or net banking. While paying fee through bank Challan, candidates have to pay an extra amount of Rs. 60/- as bank charges.
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- Time duration of examination would be 2 hours 15 Minutes
- The examination would have objective type questions.
- The question paper will contain total 150 questions of 300 marks.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking
- The paper comprises questions from General Knowledge, General Science, and Mathematics of 10th standard.
- The number of question with maximum marks are as under:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks||Duration||Type of Examination|
|Math||50||100||2 hours 15 Minutes||Objective Type Examination|
How to fill Bihar ITI Application Form 2018?
- Interested candidates should go through the official portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Follow ‘Prospectus (2018)’ from home page and select ‘ITICAT 2018’ Link.
- Now you have to read the complete details available in ITICAT Notification.
- After reading the notification, you need to back to the preview page and go to the ‘Online Application Forms (2018)’ section and hit on the “Apply for ITICAT 2018”
- Then hit on the “New Registration” button
- You have to fill Bihar ITI Registration Form, after that press link to Sign In button.
- After that you need to log in the account by entering the email address and password.
- Now you should fill ITICAT 2018 Online Application Form properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Pay application fee thorough proper channel.
- Now you need to preview of the Bihar ITI 2018 Online Application Form and also take a print out of it.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available
Bihar ITI Important Dates:
|Online registration process will start||06-04-2018|
|Registration process closing date||27-04-2018|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission|
of Online Application form of Registered candidat
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card /|
Credit Card after submission of the Online Application
|Online Editing of Application Form||02-05-2018 to 04-05-2018|
|Admit card release date||13-05-2018|
|Exam date||27-05-2018 (Sunday)|
Note: You may get more details about Bihar ITI 2018 – 2019 through official notice that is well stated above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bihar ITICAT Result||Bihar ITICAT Counselling|
|Bihar ITI Admit Card||Universities In Bihar|
|Best Colleges in India||ITI Application Form|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Scholarship in India|