Bihar TET Notification
Do you want to fill online registration form for Bihar TET 2017 Exam ? Read complete Bihar TET Notification before filling online application form. You may submit Bihar TET Application Form through proper channel till date of closing that is June 2017. Bihar TET Notification 2017 contains all details like eligibility, process of selection, pattern of examination and procedure to apply etc.
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test is a common test, conducted in terms of check the eligibility of candidates for both primary and upper primary levels teachers. Candidates can obtain complete information regarding Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bihar TET Notification
Bihar TET Eligibility:
- In terms of attaining eligibility criteria, candidates must need to secure minimum 55% of marks and it is also essential to complete Senior Secondary examination with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or any equivalent degree.
- Candidates those who have passed 4 years Bachelor degree of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) with 50% of minimum marks will be considered enough.
- A, B.Sc, or B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Sc. (Ed. with 1 year of two year Diploma in teaching courses) degree holders can also apply for Bihar TET Application Form.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
|General Category||Reserved category|
|Paper I||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Both paper||RS 400/-||Rs 200/-|
Information regarding Bihar TET Exam:
- Bihar TET 2017 Examination consists of 2 different question papers.
- Totally 150 Multiple Choice Question is asked in each paper.
- 1 mark is awarded for each right answer and there is negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Those candidates who want to be teacher for class I to V they need to appear in Paper I.
- And those aspirants who want to teach students of class VI to VIII they must appear in paper II.
- If aspirants want to be teacher of both from class I to V and VI to VIII they must appear in both paper I and Paper II.
Check Out: Detailed TET Syllabus
Bihar TET Exam Pattern:
The question paper contains the questions on the following sections:
For Paper I:
- Child Development and Pedagogy- 30 Questions (30 Marks)
- Language I -30 Questions (30 Marks)
- Language II- 30 Questions (30 Marks)
- Mathematics- 30 Questions (30 Marks)
- Environmental Studies- 30 Questions (30 Marks)
For Paper II:
- For Mathematics & Science Teachers- Mathematics & Science (60 Marks)
- For Social Studies/ Social Science Teachers- Social Science(60 Marks)
- For any other Subject Teacher- either of the above two
Candidates will be placed in schools located in Bihar on the basis of their scores secured in written examination.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam:
How to fill Bihar TET Application Form?
Applicants, who want to apply for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test, need to input the following steps:
- Application form will be available online and candidates can apply for Bihar TET Application Form by accessing Official website of Bihar educational board for secondary education that is www.biharboard.net
- Select the link of “Bihar TET Online Application Form” to start with the application procedure.
- Before going to apply, read the instruction carefully given in the official notification to get the exam details.
- Then start to fill the online application form having all accurate details.
- Before submitting the form, take a preview of it and submit it in précised way.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Read Here: How To Fill Online Application Form
|Bihar TET 2017 online Application Form||June 2017|
|Last date to fill application form||June 2017|
|Bihar TET 2017 Examination date||July/ August 2017|
Note: To get complete details about Bihar TET Notification 2017, you are advised to visit Official Website. Candidates can stay in touch with us to fetch regular updates or bookmark this page for getting up to date information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section