BITSAT Exam Pattern
BITSAT is University Level Exam, which is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Applicants desiring to take BITSAT Exam 2018 are suggested to know the BITSAT Exam Pattern first, so as to remain alert about overall nature of exam. BITSAT Exam Pattern 2018 comprises information about the type of questions, mode of paper, duration of exam, total number of questions, marking scheme, BITSAT Total Marks etc.
Through Exam Pattern of BITSAT, entrants will be able to prepare more efficiently for BITSAT 2018 Examination. By knowing BITSAT Paper Pattern in advance, aspirants will have benefit of knowing which type of questions will be asked in the exam and also assist them for better preparation of exam.
BITSAT Exam is an online exam organized for providing admissions to all Degree Courses offered by BITS and its other campuses. Check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com completely to know more about BITSAT 2018 Paper Pattern.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
- BITSAT 2018 Exam will be organized in Computer Based Mode.
- The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Total 150 questions will be asked.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
|BITSAT Total Questions||150|
BITSAT Exam Pattern in Detail
Mode of Examination:
- BITSAT 2018 is a computer-based test.
- The questions will appear on screen of computer.
- Applicants have to answer the provided questions with the help of keyboard or mouse.
All the questions and instructions for test will be in English only.
Number of Sections:
Questions in BITSAT Entrance Exam will be asked from given four sections: Section 1: Chemistry, Section 2: Physics, Section 3: Mathematics and Section 4: English proficiency and logical reasoning
Type of Questions:
- Every section will have multiple choice questions.
- Every question will have four options out of which only one response will be correct.
BITSAT Marking Scheme:
- Correct Response: For every correct answer, applicants will be rewarded 3 marks
- Incorrect Response: Every incorrect/ multiple responses will lead to a deduction of 1 mark
- Unanswered Questions: No marks will be given for unanswered questions.
BITSAT Exam Duration:
- BITSAT 2018 will be of total 3 hour duration without any break.
- There is no time limit for individual parts of exam.
- Candidates can navigate through questions as well as sections.
Download Last 5 Years Papers: BITSAT Previous Year Papers
- Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics, Modern Physics, Electronic Devices
- States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements.
- p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, Stereochemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Biological
- Industrial and Environmental Chemistry, Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Integral calculus.
- Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Vectors, Statistics, Linear Programming, Mathematical modeling.
Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Composition
- Verbal reasoning- Analogy, Classification, Series Completion, Logical Deduction – Reading Passage, Chart Logic
- Nonverbal reasoning- Pattern Perception, Figure Formation and Analysis, Paper Cutting, Figure Matrix, Rule Detection
Get in more detailed way: BITSAT Syllabus
BITSAT Important Instructions that You Must Know
- Applicants can go back and change any of their answers among the 150 questions.
- Applicants can attempt 12 extra questions if they have answered all 150 questions within the stipulated time limit.
- Extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only; four questions from each part.
- The BITSAT Final List of exam centers and actual days of exam will be declared to applicants through official website that is www.bitsadmission.com.
- Candidates who are allotted test centers in campuses of BITS will be provided with accommodation and will be charged nominal rates for the same in hostels.
- The extra questions (a maximum of 12) will give a chance to highly meritorious candidates to score higher.
Must Read: How to Prepare For BITSAT in 1 Month
From this page, applicants can get the latest BITSAT Exam Pattern 2018. On the other hand, applicants can also download the BITSAT Exam Pattern 2018 from this Official Link. If you have any query or suggestion then you may leave a comment in comment box. Visitors may also join us on Facebook and Google+ or you can also bookmark the www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking||BITSAT Results|
|BITSAT Hall Ticket||BITSAT Counselling|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|