Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation has issued a latest advertisement named as BMTC Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and career oriented applicants for filling up 100 vacant posts of JA/DEO.
Candidates, ensuring all the eligibility norms and terms conditions as per BMTC advertisement, can apply for Junior Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator. Candidates can apply for BMTC Junior Assistant Recruitment via online process till the last date that is 25th April 2018.
BMTC 100 JA/DEO Recruitment Last Date: 25th April 2018
More Information About BMTC ಕಿರಿಯ ಸಹಾಯಕ DEO Recruitment:
ಯನ್ನು ತುಂಬಲು ಸಿದ್ಧರಿರುವ ಜಾಬ್ ಅನ್ವೇಷಕರು 05-04-2018 ರಲ್ಲಿ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಮೋಡ್ ಮೂಲಕ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಬೇಕು. ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಮೆಟ್ರೋಪಾಲಿಟನ್ ಟ್ರಾನ್ಸ್ಪೋರ್ಟ್ ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಶನ್ 100 ಕಿರಿಯ ಸಹಾಯಕ ಡಿಒಒ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಅಂಗೀಕಾರಕ್ಕಾಗಿ, ನೀವು ಈ ವೆಬ್ ಪುಟವನ್ನು ಬಹಳ ಎಚ್ಚರಿಕೆಯಿಂದ ಓದಬೇಕು.
Applicants, willing to apply for BMTC Recruitment 2018-19, can enroll themselves for the same with the help f guidelines provided on the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Posts Name: Junior Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator
- Total Vacancy: 100 Posts
Essential Qualification for ಕಿರಿಯ ಸಹಾಯಕ cum DEO:
Applying candidates for BMTC 100 ಕಿರಿಯ ಸಹಾಯಕ DEO Recruitment should have passed 10th or 12th from recognized board and relevant years of experience in related field (if required).
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Limitations for BMTC Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Age of applying candidates for BMTC Job Vacancyshould not below 18 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the Government norms.
Monthly RemunerationFor BMTC Careers:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on BMTC Junior Assistant Recruitment, will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month along with the further perks and profits as per the terms and conditions of organization.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Initial screening of online applications.
- Then, eligible candidates will be called for BMTC vacancy to attend test and or interview
- Final selection will be made on the basis of Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
Check Now: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India
How to apply for BMTC 2018 Recruitment?
- Applicants have to logon official site of organization which is www.mybmtc.com to apply for Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Jobs
- After visiting home page, you have to choose “Recruitment” link from “Our Information” section.
- Now from the left ward of home page, you have to select “JA/DEO NOTIFICATION No 1 2018/JA/DEO NOTIFICATION No 2 2018” links.
- By hitting the links said above you will get a PDF file of BMTC Notification, having all the details about job. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “JA/DEO Apply Here” link.
- After hitting the “BMTC Apply Online” link, Fill BMTC Online Form with required and mandatory details and upload your scanned passport size photograph (if required).
- Later, check filled application form once and contenders are required to hit “submit” tab for final submission of the form.
- At last, take a printout of filled form and keep it safe for further reference.
- Last date to submit BMTC Form for Available DEO Posts: 04-04-2018
- End Date To Apply Online for BMTC Jobs: 25-04-2018
Find More: Bangalore Jobs
Applicants who are going to apply for BMTC Recruitment 2018-19, they can check its Official Link to acquire additional information.Candidates may build a strong link with us on our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get latest updates and recent facts on upcoming Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Recruitment, results, admit card, etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|