BPCL Admit Card
Download BPCL Operator Exam Admit Card Online!!!! Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has publicized BPCL Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in Operator Exam. Candidates can download their BPCL Admit Card 2017 through online mode from official website or following some steps which are well mentioned below on this page for your easiness.
Highlights Of This Page:
Status of Call Letter
Way to download Hall Ticket
Complete Procedure of Test
Cut Off marks for selection
Official Note and Link
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has publicized the recruitment notification for filling up 196 Posts in various disciplines. First of all candidates had to submit their certificates and now they need to appear in written test followed by Skill Assessment & Physical Fitness Tests. Candidates are advised to download their BPCL Admit Card from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting entry in operator written exam. As you know that without hall ticket candidates are not permitted to enter in exam hall.
Steps to download BPCL Operator Admit Card:
Willing candidates having desire to download their call letter are advised to follow these steps-
- Log on to the official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited i.e. www.bharatpetroleum.com firstly.
- Now hit on “Careers” tab located at menu bar on the home page.
- Then go through “Current Openings” on this new page.
- Select “Recruitment of Process Technician/Utility Operator/Utility Operator – Boiler in Mumbai Refinery” and hit on appropriate link.
- Now your call letter will be displayed at your computer screen.
- You have to fill mandatory details and hit on “Submit” tab.
- After that download it or take a print out of it.
- Keep it in a safe place and bring it at the time of examination.
Check Out: Steps To Download Admit Card Online
BPCL Admit Card
Documents need to carry for attending Written Examination:
- BPCL Operator Exam Call Letter
- Print of PDF Application Form with photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Age proof – Birth certificate, Matriculation/SSC/SSLC certificate.
- Educational Qualification certificates / Marksheets VIZ., SSC, HSC, Diploma (All Semesters/years)/Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if applicable Medical certificate in respect of PWD candidates
- Relieving letter in respect of Ex-Servicemen Candidates
- Experience certificate/s from employer/s Boiler Attendant Certificate, if applicable NOC from employer, if applicable.
- Proof of Domicile.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
BPCL Operator Admit Card:
Candidates who had submitted ITI/ NTC certificates and now going for written test followed by Skill Assessment & Physical Fitness Tests are advised to download their BPCL Operator Hall Ticket by following these simple steps which are well mentioned above. Candidates can check their call letter by hitting on highlighted official link which is mentioned below on this page.
BPCL Operator Syllabus 2017:
Candidates who are going to appear in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Operator exam they need to check the syllabus for better preparation and scoring high rank. Candidates are informed that question will be asked in the exam from below stated topics.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
Before Going For Operator Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
Overall Cut-Off Marks:
- 60% for General/OBC Candidates
- 50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Sectional Cut-Off Marks:
- For General/OBC: 50%
- For SC/ST/PWD: 40%
BPCL Admit Card >>>> Official Link
Note: Individuals who want to obtain more details of BPCL Admit Card 2017 they need to keep in touch with us or they can hit on direct link which is well provided above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort.
You May Also Like To Check This Section