BPCL Admit Card
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has issued BPCL Admit Card for those who had applied for the Chemist Trainee/ General Workman-B (Trainee) posts. The corporation is going to organized BPCL Recruitment Exam from 11-07-2017 to 21-07-2017 for hiring the willing applicants on said position. Job seekers who are going to take part in this examination they may download BPCL Admit Card 2017 through online mode with the help of this page.
This page includes…
Status of BPCL Hall Ticket
Way to download BPCL Chemist Trainee General Workman B Admit Card 2017
Official Note and Link to download BPCL Exam Admit card
Participating can obtain BPCL Call Letter through official website by follow below modified simple instructions. Participating aspirants who are searching for more details and facts in concern to BPCL Admit Card 2018 they are suggested to pay attention below stated page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BPCL Admit Card
Steps To Obtain BPCL Admit Card 2017:
Job hunters who want to get and download the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Admit Card they need to follow these guidelines of downloading:
- Firstly, candidates need to log on the official website of the organization that is www.bharatpetroleum.com
- You are appeared on the homepage, now scroll down the cursor and go to the “Career” section and hit on the “Current Opening” tab.
- In this section various links are available; you have to select the “Hit here to download the admit card” under Recruitment of Chemist Trainee / General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery section of the page.
- Now applicants need to enter the necessary details like application number and date of birth in the space.
- Here is your BPCL Kochi Refinery Admit Card, check the details carefully.
- Now download the call letter and take a print out for the exam.
Download Here: BPCL Admit Card 2017
Vital Information about Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited:
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited conducts various recruitment exams to given employment at different places. Bharat Petroleum invites willing candidates to be a part of phenomenal growth, where applicants can merge their goal and values with that of ours and work towards fuelling a billion lives. Huge number of applicants takes a part in these exams to get place in such a higher and well recognized organization. Aspirants who were applied for the particular positions they can now get BPCL Workman Admit Card by following the above mentioned instructions or direct link.
BPCL Exam Pattern:
Written test will be of objective type with multiple choice answers and the written test includes 4 sections:
|Technical Acumen||60 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15 marks|
|Reasoning and General Awareness||15 marks|
|English Language Skills||10 marks|
Before Going For Operator Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
Documents Need To Carry For Attending Written Examination:
- BPCL Exam Call Letter
- Print of PDF Application Form with photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Age proof – Birth certificate, Matriculation/SSC/SSLC certificate.
- Educational Qualification certificates / Marksheets VIZ., SSC, HSC, Diploma (All Semesters/years)/Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if applicable Medical certificate in respect of PWD candidates
- Relieving letter in respect of Ex-Servicemen Candidates
- Experience certificate/s from employer/s Boiler Attendant Certificate, if applicable NOC from employer, if applicable.
- Proof of Domicile.
Check Here: What to Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
BPCL Exam is going to be held from: 11-07-2017 to 21-07-2017
To obtain BPCL Admit Card 2017- 2018 directly, applicants need to hit on Official Link. For latest career related updates aspirants may Join us on Facebook and Google + or bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using control + D. contestant can also comment in below given comment box, if you have any query or any proposal regarding to it. Our expert’s team will try to solve your query shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BPCL Recruitment||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|Latest Current Affairs||Logical Reasoning Test|
|How to Prepare For Maths||English Grammar Quiz|