A jobs notification has been propagated by Central Board of Excise and Customs as CBEC Recruitment 2016. Organization has invited applications from qualified & willing contenders for filling up Technical Officer Grade- A3 (Compliances & Enforcement) Post. We will update this page as soon as we will grab more information about CBEC Recruitment 2016 notification.
Contenders, who are interested to apply for CBEC Jobs, and are keen to do jobs in this well reputed organization, can apply by submitting the application form in prescribed format on or prior to the last date that is 12th August 2016. For getting rest details about this notification, you may read the below given information which is well furnished by the dedicated team of www.recuitmentinboxx.com.
Technical Officer Grade- A3 (Compliances & Enforcement)
- Candidates must hold Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute or equivalent combination of professional experience, skills & knowledge to the positions. The candidates must have good analytical, drafting & oral communication skills.
- Experience in Customs enforcement, particularly as regards to security and intelligence. In practice, this means at least 10 years of experience from Customs law enforcement or from another law enforcement, border security and/or intelligence function. Experience in international co-operation in Customs matters is essential.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
Limitation of Age:
Entrants willing to be a part of this organization must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of organization against CBEC Notification.
Salary Structure for CBEC Vacancy:
Candidates who will be selected against Technical Officer Post will get impressive and good amount of salary per month which will be offered by organization.
Those aspirants who are applying they have to go through the Written Exam /Personal Interview round or any other way of selection procedure that will be decided by selection panel of Central Board of Excise and Customs.
Quick Links for Preparation:
How to apply for CBEC Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates need to go to the official site of organization that is www.cbec.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Departmental Officers” section and hit “Vacancy Circulars” link.
- Hit on “Vacancy for the post of Technical Officer grade-3 in the Compliance and Facilitation Directorate at the Secretariat of WCO” link.
- Then, you need to read advertisement carefully and download the format of application form by selecting “Application Form” link.
- Now, you have to fill application form in an appropriate manner with whole details.
- The soft copies of application should send to below given email address.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th August 2016
Applicants may check Official Notification for more details related to Central Board of Excise and Customs Recruitment. If you want to attain latest updates regarding CBEC Recruitment 2017, you may subscribe our web portal www.recuitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: