Application forms are invited by Central Board of Excise and Customs regarding CBEC Recruitment for filling up 11 (Group-C) Posts. Those candidates are interested in such jobs and are eligible; they can apply for CBEC vacancy through offline process before 09th July, 2018.
Candidates are requested and advised to go through the advt. no. C. No. II/31/01/2018-Estt. for CBEC Recruitment 2018 provided on the official portal to make sure whether they are eligible for the current vacant posts or not and also to satisfy themselves from entire terms and conditions of the organization.
Group-C Posts Application Form: Download Here!!!
After applying for the CBEC Vacant positions, applicants need to undergo various selection stages like written examination and proficiency test which will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization to hire eligible and skilled contenders for Group C posts.
For more details regarding CBEC Recruitment 2018-2019 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc., candidates must go through this page crested by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get Here Latest Job Updates: Maharojgar Recruitment
|Post name||Total No. of CBEC Vacancies|
Applicants must have qualified certificate of 8th or 10th standard or equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age limitation decided as per the norms of the organization for the candidates is that, they must be of age from 18 to 30 years as on the day of application. Relaxation is provided to the candidates on different basis, details are mentioned below:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 3 years
Candidates who will get selected for any of the posts mentioned above will be paid monthly salary according to their post as mentioned below:
- Launch Mechanic: Rs.25, 500/- to Rs.81, 100/-
- Seaman/Greaser: Rs.18, 000/- to Rs.56, 900/-
Screening committee of the organization has decided to select the candidates on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Proficiency test.
Steps to Apply for CBEC Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the CBEC official website that is www.cbic.gov.in or the direct link mentioned below to get their application form.
- Through home page, move the cursor towards “Departmental Officers” and hit the “Vacancy Circulars” tab through they will be navigated to a new page.
- Search for an appropriate link regarding CBEC Recruitment for (Group-C) Posts and hit the same.
- They must then go through the notification carefully and if they meet the requirements then download the application form through same page.
- After that they need to fill the required details in the application form carefully and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with all the relevant documents.
Customs (Preventive) Commissionerate
55-17-3, C-14, 2nd Floor, Industrial Estate
Closing date for receipt of the Application forms: 09-07-2018
Check Out: Employment News- New Updates
After going through the above details, it must have become easy for the candidates to apply for CBEC Recruitment 2018- 2019 through offline mode. In case of any problem they may also drop down their query in the comment box provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|