Central Board of Excise and Customs has promulgated job notification as CBEC Recruitment. In this concern, organization has planned to recruit potential and proficient applicants for Superintendent, Havildar and Stenographer vacancies. Those who find themselves eligible for CBEC Jobs may send their Application Form in prescribed format as on or before 30-07-2017 at address listed underneath. Follow straight forward steps to get enrolled for CBEC Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
|CBEC Vacancies Details||Educational Qualifications|
|Age Criteria||Remuneration Details|
|Hiring Process||Process to apply|
|Important Dates||Official Notification|
Central Board of Excise and Custom works under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The main task of it is to maintain significant policies and collects Customs & Central Excise duties and Service Tax. Applicants having Graduation Degree or its equivalent from a well recognized university can apply for Central Board of Excise and Custom Jobs by visiting cbec.gov.in collect all details concerning CBEC Recruitment 2017–2018 from below of this page well equipped by members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CBEC Vacancy details:
|Job Position||No. of Posts|
Applying aspirants for Central Board of Excise and Custom Vacancies must have Graduation Degree or its equivalent from a well known recognized University or institute.
Get Here More: Graduate Jobs
As per CBEC Notification, contenders should be at least 18 years of age while maximum age is as per norms of Government. Those who come under reserved category will get relaxation in age as per rules and regulations of institution.
Salary Details for CBEC Vacancies:
Selected individuals for aforesaid Positions will receive good amount of pay scale along with other allowances as decided by institution.
Ways to apply for CBEC Recruitment:
Go through these simple steps to apply for Central Board of Excise and Custom Recruitment.
- Candidates have to visit official portal of organization which is www.cbec.gov.in
- At home page, scroll downs your cursor under “Latest Notifications & Circulars” section.
- Now, you may press on “More Notifications” link displayed over there.
- It’s time to choose suitable link regarding post for which you want to get enrolled.
- Read out entire job notification with utmost care.
- Subsequent to it, prepare an application form in a prescribed format along with all details as described below.
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification
- Present Post
- Date from which it is held and scale of pay
- ACR grading from 2011-12 till date onwards (duly certified by AO/Superintendent-Confidential)
- Vigilance clearance till date
- Now, attest all relevant documents regarding qualification, age proof, experience and others.
- At last, you have to forward it to address placed below on time.
Recruitment Notification: Download Here
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF CUSTOMS,
EXCISE AND NARCOTICS [NACEN]
1st to 3rd Floors, Plot No: 3/86-E, ATC STREET,
Ambattur Industrial Estate, (Near AMBIT IT park),
CHENNAI – 600058
Find Out More: Chennai Jobs
Last date for final submission of application form: 30/07/2017
To know more about CBEC Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link. Stay connected with us for knowing more updates regarding it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|