Central Railway Recruitment
06 positions of Part time Contract Teacher are to be engaged in Central Railway, Secondary School & Jr. College, Kalyan for Academic year 2017-18 through the notification of Central Railway Recruitment. Willing contenders are required to ensure the below stated eligibility criteria and then go for attending the Walk-in-Interview on scheduled which is 30.06.2017. To apply against the notification of Central Railway Recruitment 2017 or grabbing more facts, you have to go through this page.
This Page Includes:
|Central Railway Teacher Vacancies 2017||Eligibility Criteria for CR Railway Jobs|
|Age Limit and Pay Scale||CR Railway Notification PDF|
|Mode of Selection for CR Vacancies||Way to Apply for CR Recruitment Notification|
|Link to Download Application Form||Date of Walk-In-Interview|
Individuals, willing to apply for Central Railway Teacher Recruitment must possess Master Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. The selection of the applying candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview. Shortlisted contenders will go for participating in Medical Exam. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing more details related to Central Railway Recruitment 2018 at the beneath section, so please have a look!!
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway Vacancy:
(Teachers Categories in Group “C”) PG Teacher, TGT, PGT: 06
Requisite Criteria for Central Railway Teacher Vacancy:
- Applying aspirants for the Latest Recruitment must possess Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
- Contenders having B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university and Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media must be preferred by the organization.
- For TGT, contenders must hold B. A. (Arts) Preference with English literature & CTET and for PRT they need to possess B. A. D. Ed.
Find Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation for Central Railway Jobs:
Applying aspirants for the latest vacancies must be between the age of 18 and 65 years (as per KVS rules) as on 30/06/2017. The upper age will be relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Conslidated monthly Pay for Central Railway Vacancies:
Successfully assorted candidates for P.G. Teacher will receive salary of Rs. 27500/- and for TGT they will get Rs. 26,250/-. Candidates appointed as PRT will get salary of Rs. 21,250/- by the organization as per their rules. According to the decision of Competent Authority, honorariums of Rs.1000/- per day to each Eminent Educationists are to be paid from the school revenue.
Hiring Process for Central Railway Job Vacancy:
- Applied aspirants for the Latest Job Openings are required to appear in Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date.
- Candidates are required to bring the original or testimonials along with them at the time of Interview.
- Shortlisted contenders will go for Medical Test as per rules of the organization.
- The Candidates should come prepared to stay in Mumbai for a minimum period of 3 days for viva.
- Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee.
Read Out Here: Railway Current Affairs
Way to apply for Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2017:
Contenders must follow the below presented hassle free steps to get more information or downloading the Central Railway Application Form, so please have a look!!
- First of all, contenders must go through the official website of the organization which is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Secondly, you are required to move their cursor to the menu bar and select “News & Recruitment” tab.
- Thirdly you have to press “Recruitment” followed by “Notifications” under the drop down list.
- After that, you need to select “Filling of posts of Teachers Categories in Group ‘C’ on Part Time Contract Basis in Central Railway Secondary School (EM) & Jr. College Kalyan” and hit on “Notification” link.
- Then contenders must read the complete notification carefully in appropriate manner.
- Now, contenders are required to download the bio-data or application form.
- Fill the requisite details in the format in appropriate manner and bring the below stated documents along with it while attending the Interview.
Candidates must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents.
- Date of birth certificate or Board certificate.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India.
- NOC from the current Employer.
- Experience Certificate if any.
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board. (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
In the chamber of Principal Central Rly
Sec (EM) School & Jr College Kalyan
Interview Date: 30.06.2017 from 10:00 Hrs to 17.30 Hrs.
Download PDF: Central Railway Notification 2017
Note: Contenders can acquire more information concerning Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link also. To be updated with latest details, you are required to be in touch with our portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Admit Card|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|