Central Railway Recruitment
Notification of Central Railway Recruitment has been released as per the decision of Railway Board’s letter NO E(NG)II/2010/RC-4/6 dated 27.9.12 & 14.09.17 for filling up 11 vacancies of Ministerial Staff in Mumbai Division.
Contenders retired from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central Railway can submit their online application forms on or before 25/10/2017 as per Central Railway Recruitment 2017 procedure.
Rest of the details related to Central Railway Recruitment 2018 can be collected by the aspirants by scrolling down this page which is designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway Vacancies 2017:
Ministerial Staff on Mumbai Division: 11
Required Qualification for Central Railway Jobs:
Contenders retired from Railway Service in grade of PB I GP 1900 Level 2 in Mumbai Division are eligible to apply for Central Railway Mumbai Division Recruitment 2017.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation for Central Railway Ministerial Staff Vacancy:
- Contenders applying for Retired Ministerial Staff on Mumbai Division, Central Railway must be born on or after 31.01.56 and their upper age limit is 62 years.
- The re-engagement shall be strictly upto the age of 62 years on or before 31.01.18 or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
Selection Process for CR Ministerial Staff Jobs:
Contenders who are able to fulfill the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted by the organization for www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017. Indian Railways may be conduct written exam or Interview for the assortment of the candidates.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Remuneration for CR Vacancy:
Re-engaged employees will receive daily fixed remuneration i.e Rs 320/- per day that shall be applicable to the Grade pay of the post against which re-engaged in this case, i.e. Jr. clerk PB-I 5200-20200+ GP 1900/-. Other allowances and benefits will not be admissible in case of re-engaged employees.
Way to submit Central Railway Ministerial Staff Application Form:
Contenders can submit their online Central Railway Application Form 2017 by going behind to the following guidelines!!
- Subsequently you have to reach to the official website of the organization that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then you must follow “News & Recruitment” available at the menu bar on the home page.
- On this new page, contenders have to press “Recruitment” at the left side.
- Afterwards you are required to hit “Notification” which is also available at the left side.
- Select “Re-engagement of Retired Ministerial Staff on Mumbai Division, Central Railway” and hit notification link.
- Now read the notification available in PDF format and after that eligible contenders go for downloading the CR Application Form.
- Fill application form in appropriate manner and attach all relevant documents which are mentioned below.
- At last you have to submit applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A to P/Admn section of Sr. DPO’s office on or before 25.10.17.
Documents Needed While Submission of Online Application Form:
Copy of any of the following documents should be attached with the application
- Service certificate
- Pensioner Identity Card
- Pension Payment Order
Download Here>>> CR Indian Railway Recruitment Notification 2017
Last date to submit application form: 25.10.2017
Note: Contenders can download Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 directly by pressing this Official Link also. Contenders keen to be updated with latest updates in this concern or any others can connect with us by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Career In Indian Railway||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Jobs Salary Structure||Railway Recruitment Board in India|
|More Government Jobs||Railway Selection Procedure|