Central Railway Recruitment
Latest jobs openings of Senior Residents in Railway!!! A job notification about Central Railway Recruitment has been advertised. Walk in interview is going to be organized for appointing worthy job seekers against available Railway Jobs. To apply against Central Railway Recruitment 2017, please read instructions that are well stated below.
This Page Includes:
|Central Railway Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Appointment||Salary Structure|
|How to submit Central Railway application||Closing date to apply|
Walk in interview is scheduled to be held on 08/03/2017 at the venue well stated below. You need to carry all original documents with you at time of interview. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are describing other relevant details about Central Railway Jobs right here for convenience of our visitors, so please read.
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway Vacancies:
- Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/ Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Check Here
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for Central Railway Job will be paid Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month as salary. Candidates will be also given other allowances as per rules of organization.
<<Central Railway Recruitment Notice - Official Notification>>
Age of appliers should not be more than 33 years in case of Post Graduate qualification and 35 years in case of Post Doctoral Degree holders. Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidate will be given.
Walk in interview will be conducted to test skills of applying candidates. Candidates have no right to claim against final decision of selection committee.
Want to Crack Interview ?
How to Apply for CR Railway recruitment?
- Go to the official portal of the organization that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Move your cursor to the ‘News & Recruitment’ that is given at the top menu bar.
- A drop down list will available; go to ‘Recruitment’ and a further list will available.
- Select ‘Notifications’ and all available job openings will display.
- Select link ‘Engagement of Sr. Residents’ and read complete notification.
- Come to previous page and select link ‘Application form’ to download format of application.
- Candidates should go for walk in along with all original documents along with a set of self attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration, work experience, caste etc.
- Aspirants need to go for walk in to the venue that is stated below.
- If any of the above post remains vacant walk in interviews will be conducted on Every Wednesday of every month.
11000 Railway Recruitment: Grab Now
Medical Director’s Office,
Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway,
Byculla, Mumbai. 400027
Date of walk in interview: 08/03/2017
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Note: You may get other information related to Central Railway Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
GPSC Result 2017 – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Various Posts Merit List PDF Online
KVK Recruitment 2017 – Apply Krishi Vigyan Kendra Jharkhand Vacancy Advt
GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Notification 259 Admin/Civil Service Jobs Online
NBE Recruitment 2017 – Advt natboard.edu.in Stenographer Vacancy Apply