Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has released a job notification for Central Railway Recruitment. The department is going to organize a walk in interview for selection of eligible candidates for the post of Para Medical, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech/Asstt and for others. Interested candidates in Central Railway vacancy may attend walk in held on below mentioned address on deciding date. Aspirants who want to recruit in medical department should apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
The content of this page
|Central Railway Job Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations And Salary Structure||Hiring Procedure|
|How To Apply For Central Railway Recruitment?||Walk In Interview And Date|
|List of certificates||Official note|
Individuals who have set to attend walk in interview are advised once read recruitment notification for getting complete knowledge about eligibility criteria. Appearing contenders have to carry their relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure. If, you have desire to collect further information about Central Railway Recruitment 2018 then you have to go through complete content given on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway Vacancies Details:
|Name Of The Post||No Of Posts|
|Name Of The Post||Eligibility criteria|
|Staff Nurse||Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.|
|Lab Tech/Asstt||Matriculation with Science + DMLT / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology subject to the fulfillment of the underlying condition.|
|Pharmacist||10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council|
|Radiographer||10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course(2 yrs course) from Recognised institute.|
|Health Inspector||B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus One year Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector|
|Lab Supdtt||B.Sc. with BioChemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science/B.Sc. with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional/subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab.|
Age Limitations And Pay Scale:
|Name Of The Post||Age limitations||Salary details|
|Staff Nurse||20-40||Rs. 21190/-|
|Health Inspector||18-33||Rs. 20570/-|
|Lab Supdtt||18-33||Rs. 20570/-|
Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC categories against SC/ST & OBC vacancy respectively. Other allowances and facilities will be provided to shortlisted candidates based on their job profile.
Central Railway department is going to conduct a walk in interview for selection of eligible candidates for above mentioned post. The candidates will be select based on interview performance which will be held on subject based. Invited contenders in interview are advised to carry their important certificates and documents for verification procedure.
Must Read Out: How to Dress for an Interview
Way to Apply For Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, interested candidates in Central Railway jobs have to visit official website that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “recruitment” section available on home page.
- Now, hit on appropriate link regarding recruitment notification.
- Candidates are advised to read complete Central Railway Recruitment notification for attaining complete information.
- Now, download Central Railway application form by follow a suitable tab appearing on this page.
- Now, fill application form with all your required details in proper manner.
- After that, carry application form with all your relevant documents at walk in interview address.
- In below section of page, we have given list of important documents which are important to carried by aspirants while attend interview.
Central Railway Recruitment – Get Official Notification
List of Documents:
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India.
- If working NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Walk In Date & Time:
|Dates of Interview Schedule||Reporting time||Post of Interview||Venue|
|14-08-2017||10:00 AM. to 01:00 PM||Staff Nurse||Central Railway Auditorium Auditorium Auditorium, Parcel Building, Parcel Building, Between Platform No Between Platform No Between Platform No. 13 & 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.|
|16-08-2017||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM||Radiographer, Lab Suprintendent & Lab Tech,|
|17-08-2017||10:00 AM. to 01:00PM||Pharmacist, Health Inspector,||RECRUITMENT SECTION Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Maharaj Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001|
Check Out More: Mumbai Jobs
For further information related Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link. You may follow us on twitter or like our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on face book for getting daily latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Recruitment Board in India|
|More Government Jobs||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|