Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway will be conducting a “Walk in Interview” for selection to Senior Residents Posts in various specialties such as General Surgery, General Medicine and others through Central Railway Recruitment. So, applicants who hold Post Graduate Degree or Diploma can apply for Central Railway Jobs by attending the walk-in-interview on schedule date that is 24.05.2017 at 11.30 hrs. For Central Railway Recruitment 2017, you need to submit the application on or before the end date that is 24.05.2017.
This Page Includes:
|Central Railway Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limit and Pay Scale||Central Railway Notification PDF|
|Mode of Selection||Way to Apply|
|Link to Download Central Railway Application Form||Date of Walk-In-Interview|
Afterwards, if any of the above post remains vacant walk in interviews will be conducted on every Wednesday of every month. Furthermore, candidates may get whole information about Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 from below segment of this page which is prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Central Railway Recruitment
Discipline Wise Vacancy:
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||01|
- Applying candidates against Central Railway Senior Residents Recruitment should possess Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- As per NBE criteria the candidate should have passed MD/DNB/Diploma within 60 months from date of application. Sr. Residents with Diploma qualification must possess minimum of 2 years of Post Diploma experience in the specialty concerned for Central Railway Walk in Recruitment.
Get Here Latest:
Limitation on Age:
- For Those Who Hold Post Graduate Degree: 33 Years
- For Post Doctoral Degree Holders: 35 Years
- On the other hand, relaxation will also be given to SC/ST/OBC/PH as per government of India norms.
After selection, candidates will get consolidated amount of Rs.15600-39100 which will be offered by administration of organization against CR Railway Recruitment.
Process of Hiring:
Contender’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of organization.
Read More Details on: Railway Selection Procedure
Way to Apply:
- Candidates first visit official website of organization that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now on home page of official site, applicants have to follow ‘News & Recruitment” section and select “Recruitment” and hit “Notification” link.
- On next page follow “Selection of Senior Resident Doctors at Dr. B.A. Hospital, Byculla” link and hit “Notification” link.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new PDF file will be opened having instructions and application form in prescribed.
- After reading complete instructions carefully go back to previous page and hit “Application Form” link and after that take printout of application form and fill it properly with correct details.
- Aspirants need to attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form and submit it before end date.
- Applications are to be submitted between 10.00 to 11.00 hrs in room no.24 of Dr. B.A.M. Hospital.
- The candidates are expected to bring all original documents along with a set of self attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration, work experience, caste certificate etc at the time of interview.
For Application Format: Hit Here
In Medical Director’s Office,
Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway,
Byculla, and Mumbai. 400027
Check Out Latest: Mumbai Jobs
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 24.05.2017 at 11.30 Hrs.
Download Official PDF: Central Railway Recruitment Notification
For more details regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. For getting latest updates, you need to bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|RRB Employment News||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Career In Indian Railway|