Central University of Tamil Nadu has issued an advertisement labeled as CUTN Recruitment for filling up 97 jobs of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Aspirants who are looking for teaching jobs they can now grab this opportunity by applying online for CUTN Jobs. To know more about CUTN Recruitment 2017, go through this page completely.
Key Points Of This Page:
|Name And No Of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Recruitment Fee||Pay Scale Offered|
|Manner Of Selection||Steps Of Applying Process|
Date To Remember
Faculty Jobs are available in Central University of Tamil Nadu in various disciplines. Interested applicants can apply for their suitable post under appropriate discipline by filling online application forms on or before the last date that is 17th January 2017. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria relevant to Central University Of Tamilnadu Recruitment are well furnished below by the group of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CUTN Vacancy Details:
- Professor – 15 posts
- Associate Professor – 23 posts
- Assistant Professor – 49 posts
Candidates who want to apply for CUTN Faculty Recruitment; they must have possessed Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks with Ph.D Degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university/ institution. Candidates should also have qualified NET Examination and must have 8-10 years experience in relevant field.
Grab Latest Jobs Now:
Applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 750/- (For Unreserved and OBC category candidates) or Rs. 500/- (For Reserved category candidates). the fee must be paid through online payment gateway.
CUTN Recruitment: Official dvertisement
Candidates who will get hired on the above stated faculty positions they will receive an impressive amount of salary per month by the organization according to their job post and skills.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their academic record, teaching & research experience and their performance in the interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of Central University of Tamil Nadu.
Must Prepare With These Tips To Get Success:
Process To Fill CUTN Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website of university i.e. www.cutn.ac.in
- From the menu bar of home page, hit on “Careers” tab.
- Now, hit on appropriate link according to your suitable post.
- After that, read the complete details from the official notification carefully.
- Thereafter, hit on “Register to Apply Online” and fill all relevant details in registration form.
- After successful registration, login with your registration id and password.
- Now fill required information in online application form and upload documents if necessary.
- Recheck all details and press on “Submit” button.
- After submission of online form take the print out of duly filled form.
- Now attach all relevant documents along with it application.
- Put it in an envelope and super scribed it with “Application for the Post of ________________________”
- At last, send it on the below prescribed address through posts.
Check Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Neelakudi Campus, Kangalanchery Post
Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
Find Here: Tamil Nadu Jobs
- Starting Date to apply online: 18th December 2016
- Closing Date to apply online: 17th January 2017
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 24th January 2017
Applicants want to get detailed information as regards cutn.ac.in Recruitment may visit official notification which is given above. For further details regarding latest updates on CUTN Recruitment 2017 interested contenders may visit this web portal frequently that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|