Central University of Tamil Nadu has published a job notification entitled as CUTN Recruitment. The university has intended to hire eligible candidates for filling up the 52 vacant post of Assistant professor. For that, Central University of Tamil Nadu is going to conduct a walk in interview on 01-07-2017 and 02-07-2017. Interested candidates in Central University of Tamil Nadu Jobs may attend walk in interview by download prescribed form through online mode via cutn.ac.in. For further information about CUTN Recruitment 2017, please go through the content mentioned below section of the page.
Overview of This Page
|CUTN Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Assortment Procedure||How To Attend Walk In?|
|Walk In Venue||Walk In Date And Time|
Contenders are informed that they have to bring 5 sets of dully filled CUTN application form along with copies of credentials in support of Age, Community, Educational Qualification and Work Experience at interview hall. If, you have desire t know more details about CUTN Recruitment 2017–2018 then you have to stay tuned with us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CUTN Vacancy Details:
- Assistant professor – 52 posts
|S. No.||Department||No of positions|
|6.||Epidemiology & Public Health||2|
- Applying candidates should completed master’s with minimum 55% marks with good academic record from a recognized university or an institution.
- Contenders should also qualify NET in the relevant subject with consistently Good Academic record.
- The relaxation of 5% will be provided to OBC/SC/ST and PWD candidates in eligibility criteria.
Find Out More: Post Graduate Jobs
Candidates who are going to attend walk in for central university job vacancy their maximum age should not exceed then 65 years as on 01-07-2017.
Selected aspirants for Assistant professor post will get consolidated remuneration of Rs.45,000/- per month as salary subject to University / UGC norms.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Central University of Tamil Nadu is going to conduct a walk in interview for select eligible candidates for above prescribed post. Candidates will select on the basis of interview performance, so aspirants are advised to perform well in walk in. Contenders are informed to bring all essential documents with them at interview hall for document verification.
Must Read Out: How to Crack Interview
How to Attend Walk In Interview For Central University Of Tamilnadu Recruitment?
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is cutn.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “careers” tab available on the home page.
- After that, select very first link “Walk-in Interview for Contract Teaching Positions” appears on next page.
- Contenders are advised to read complete notification for getting info about CUTN jobs.
- After that, scroll down notification page, application form will come, follow a suitable tab and download that prescribed form.
- Fill application form and attach copies of all relevant documents and certificates.
- Now, bring (Please bring 5 sets of application form duly filled up along with copies of credentials in support of Age, Community, Educational Qualification and Work Experience as claimed by the candidate and submit on the date of Interview at the venue below.
- Aspirants have to reach to appear for walk-in-interview should report at respective venue for registration between 09.00 A.M. and 10.00 A.M.
CUTN Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Walk In Venue:
At Central University Of Tamilnadu Recruitment
Find Out Latest: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Walk In Date and Time:
During 01-07-2017 and 02-07-2017
For other information related CUTN Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link. If, you want to get latest updates about the same, then make this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from key board.
You may join on us on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates related to admit cards, results of university or entrance exams.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|