GSRTC Admit Card
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is all ready to release GSRTC Admit Card. Willful candidates who had applied against 2939 GSRTC Driver Vacancy can have a look on this page. Keen candidates who are waiting for their GSRTC Hall ticket can check it and download it through online mode. For downloading GSRTC Admit Card 2017, aspirants can follow the below stated steps framed to download it.
Get Highlights of This Page:
Steps To Download Driver Exam Admit Card
Essential Information About GSRTC Driver Hall tick
Distribution of vacancy Category Wise
Mode to Check Call letter
Aspirants who are seeking ojas.gujarat.gov.in admit card can download it through official site with the help of this web page. You can also avail all the vital details about GSRTC call letter by scrolling down this page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How Candidates can download GSRTC Exam Admit Card?
Candidates who had applied for GSRTC Driver Recruitment and going to download the exam admit card must follow the necessary steps as given below:
- Keen candidates first go and login the official website of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- This will take you to the home page and contenders have to hit on “Print Call Letter” tab option which is present in the menu bar.
- After hitting on the tab, a new page will be appeared as:
- After this candidates need to enter the details like Select job, Confirmation number and birth date etc.
- Now after filling all the details candidates must hit on “Print call letter” button.
- You can also read the exam instruction by hitting on “Exam Instruction” button.
- Once you hit on print call letter button, your GSRTC Driver call letter will be disclosed on your screen.
- Finally candidates can download it and must carry while going for driver examination.
GSRTC Admit Card 2017: Check Official Link
GSRTC Admit Card
Details of GSRTC Job Vacancy
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has circulated an online notification for filling 2939 Driver Jobs through the Online Job Application System (OJAS) portal. Contenders who had applied for GSRTC Jobs, they can check their exam call letter through this page. To download the hall ticket for Driver exam, applicants must follow the above mentioned procedure as structured for you.
Check Category Wise GSRTC Vacancy Details before going in the Examination:
Must Read: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Want To Know the Mode to Check GSRTC Exam Call Letter?
Contenders who are going to appear in examination conducted for filling 2929 vacancies of Driver, they must carry their admit card by downloading it through online mode. This is very mandatory to carry to get entry in the examination hall. Apart from hall ticket candidates must also carry photo identity proof as Voter ID Proof, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport etc.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Job applicants must download GSRTC Admit Card 2017 by checking the Official Link. You are suggested to build a strong connection with this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grasp all the updated news related to driver jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section