HAL Admit Card
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released HAL Admit Card for Para-Medical Exam. Aspirants who will appear in test scheduled to be held on 03.12.2017 for the various posts in Para-medical disciplines on tenure basis for medical & health unit may get HAL call letter from here. All you need is to keep ready “Online Application No”, “Date of Birth” & “Email-ID” to obtain hal-india.com admit card. Avail HAL Admit Card 2017 through online mode.
Objective type questions are asked in Para-Medical paper. There are total 160 multiple choice questions divided into 3 parts as Part I, Part II, and Part III. Aspirants may carry necessary documents along with hall ticket as prescribed below to get entry into exam hall. Follow simple ways listed below by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get HAL Admit Card 2018.
Procedure to download HAL Admit Card 2018:
To get HAL 2018 Admit Card, you may follow some instructions as prescribed here.
- Log on to official website of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited that is “www.hal-india.com”.
- Press on “CAREERS” tab accessible at top right corner.
- You will be diverted to new page, hit on “List of Provisionally Eligible candidates considered for written test for various posts in Para-Medical disciplines under Tenure Basis at M&H Unit, HAL(BC)” link available under “Job posting information” head.
- Again at new page, strike on “Press here to download 747_CareerPDF1_Link.pdf” link.
- Strike on “halcareer.in/hal2017medical/HAL2017AdmitCardMedical.aspx” link.
- Put asked details like “Online Application No”, “Date of Birth” & “Email-ID” to get Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Admit card
- Press on “Submit” option to access HAL Hall ticket.
- Your HAL Para-Medical Hall ticket will open up in front of you.
- Save your Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Hall ticket & carry it at time of appearing or exam.
HAL Admit Card
Para-Medical Exam Pattern:
- Para-Medical paper comprise of Objective type questions.
- Questions are asked from subjects like General Awareness, English & reasoning & Concern Subject.
- Paper consist of 3 Parts as Part I, Part II, Part III
- Time duration of paper is of 2 hrs 30 minutes.
- Exam paper comprise of 160 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Question is of 1mark.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|S.NO||Test Type||Parts||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective||I||General Awareness||20||20||2 hrs 30 minutes|
|2.||II||English & reasoning||40||40|
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Details on HAL Para-Medical Call Letter:
Check listed details to be printed on HAL Para-Medical Admit Card.
- Name of Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Candidate Category
- Gender of candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Check Here: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Vital Documents required for appearing in Para-Medical Exam:
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
Get Best Answer: How to Manage Time during Exams
Collect more information about HAL Admit Card 2017–2018 by referring its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D to get more updates about jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|HAL Results||HAL Recruitment|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Write On Exam Paper Faster||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|