HCL Placement Papers
HCL Technologies Limited is multinational Information Technology Services Organization. For selection in HCL Organization, you need to qualify the written exam. From here you may get HCL Placement Papers which will help you to get success in exam. The exam has around 60 questions from Quantitative, Reasoning, English Language, and Technical Ability sections. Those candidates who will qualify the written exam they may appear for Personal Interview.
Candidates may get the HCL Placement Papers with Answers along with Paper Pattern from the below section and you may also free download HCL Placement Papers in PDF form from this page. For obtaining more details regarding HCL Placement Papers candidates may go through the below section of this page which is provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
HCL Placement Paper Pattern:
|Testing Areas||No. of Questions|
HCL Placement Papers
Question 1: How many segment registers are there in the 8086 processor?
Check This: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
Question 2: What is the addressing mode of this instruction MOV AL, [BX];
- direct addressing mode
- register indirect addressing mode
Question 3: One person start from his home towards college which is 53 km far away. Another person started from college towards home after an hour. the speed of first one is 4kmph and the second one is 3 kmph. Then, what is the distance from home to their meeting point?
Answer: 21 KM
Question 4: A millionaire bought a job lot of hats 1/4 of which were brown. The millionaire sold 2/3 of the hats including 4/5 of the brown hats. What fraction of the unsold hats were brown.
Read Also: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Question 5: How many integers n greater than and less than 100 are there such that, if the digits of n are reversed, the resulting integer is n+9 ?
Question 6: Mohan earned twice as much as Deep. Yogesh earned rs.3/- more than half as much as deep. If the amounts earned by Mohan,Deep,Yogesh are M,D,Y respectively, Which of the following is the correct ordering of these amounts?
- M < D < Y
- M < Y < D
- D < M < Y
- It cann’t be determined from the information given
- D < Y < M
Question 7: HCL prototyping machine can make 10 copies every 4 seconds. At this rate, How many copies can the machine make in 6 min.?
Read This: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
Question 8: If each of the two parties of knights consists of exactly three members, which of the following is not a possible traveling party and route?
- P,S,U by the northern route
- P,S,T by the northern route
- P,S,T by the southern route
- P,S,U by the southern route
- Q,R,T by the southern route
Question 9: A train overtakes two persons who are walking in the same direction in which the train is going, at the rate of 2 kmph and 4 kmph and passes them completely in 9 and 10 seconds respectively. The length of the train is:
- 45 m
- 50 m
- 54 m
- 72 m
Question 10: Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
Check This: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Question 11: Look at this series: 36, 34, 30, 28, 24, … What number should come next?
Question 12: (solve as per the direction given above)
- The Indian radio
- which was previously controlled by the British rulers
- is free now from the narrow vested interests.
- No error.
Question 13: (solve as per the direction given above)
- A lot of travel delay is caused
- due to the inefficiency and lack of good management
- on behalf of the railways.
- No error.
Have a look: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Question 14: Which of the following statements should be used to obtain a remainder after dividing 3.14 by 2.1 ?
- rem = 3.14 % 2.1;
- rem = modf(3.14, 2.1);
- rem = fmod(3.14, 2.1);
- Remainder cannot be obtain in floating point division.
Question 15: What are the types of linkages?
- Internal and External
- External, Internal and None
- External and None
Question 16: How many times the while loop will get executed if a short int is 2 byte wide?
while(j <= 255)
printf(“%c %d\n”, j, j);
- Infinite times
- 255 times
- 256 times
- 254 times
Read This: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Question 17: In mathematics and computer programming, which is the correct order of mathematical operators ?
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction
- Multiplication, Addition, Division, Subtraction
- Addition, Division, Modulus, Subtraction
Question 18: Which of the following type of class allows only one object of it to be created?
- Virtual class
- Abstract class
- Singleton class
- Friend class
Question 19: Which of the following is not a type of constructor?
- Copy constructor
- Friend constructor
- Default constructor
- Parameterized constructor
Have a look: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
Question 20: Which of the following statements is correct?
- Base class pointer cannot point to derived class.
- Derived class pointer cannot point to base class.
- Pointer to derived class cannot be created.
- Pointer to base class cannot be created.
Technical Interview Questions:
- What is meant by “Class access modifiers”?
- What is deadlock? How do you avoid it?
- What is a thread?
- What exactly happens after each system call in sockets, both at the client and at the server.
- Give two main differences between “Truncate” and “Delete”.
- Define “Access specifiers”.
- What are BLOCK statements in SQL?
- What is an “Abstract Class”?
Check Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
HR Interview Question:
- What is your biggest regret in life?
- Give us two of your biggest strengths and weaknesses.
- Illustrate a few of your qualities which fall in line with HCL’s vision statement.
- What do you think about HCL?
- What interests you most about this position?
Check this Out: How To Dress For an Interview
Candidates can subscribe our free email section for getting more details about HCL Placement Papers directly in your mailbox. As all candidates are on face book so you can follow us on Face book and Google Plus also. We will send you all information on your face book timeline regarding HCL Placement Papers. Candidates can also bookmark this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+d option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section