How To Calculate MAT Score
Check out procedure of How To Calculate MAT Score online from here!!! The MAT Score provides a common measure, administered under standard conditions, with known reliability and validity for evaluating the academic skills of many individuals. But the question is how the MAT score calculated.
Well providing the answer of this question here we have structured all the details regarding MAT Percentile 2018 Conversion.After declaration of MAT Result, the scorecard of MAT gets issued. MAT Scorecard contains the marks scored by candidate in examination.
How to Calculate MAT Percentile from Composite Score!!!!
Management Aptitude Test also abbreviated as MAT is a national level examination that is held by All India Management Association (AIMA) with the intention to provide eligible and deserving entrantsan opportunity of getting admission in MBA/PGDM programme at various management institutes across the country.
Apart from CAT, XAT and CMAT, MAT is also a popular and tough Management Entrance Examination. There are more than 600 B-schools participate in this Entrance Test. The examination gets conducts four times a year in February, May, September and December.
How To Calculate MAT Composite Score!!!
Through MAT Examination the exam authorities tests candidate’s familiarity with Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills and Indian & Global Environment.
MAT Scores are calculated on the basis of candidate’s performance in each section/subject. Further information about MAT Score calculation is given in below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Check Now: MAT Result
How To Calculate MAT Score
MAT Score And Its Calculation
- There are 06 MAT Scores on the MAT score card including Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Composite score, Indian & Global Environment
- Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Intelligence & Critical Reasoning are reported on a scale of 0 to 100. In this section, scores less than 20 and more than 80 are rare.
- Indian & Global Environment score is calculated separately on a scale of 0 to 100. In this section too, scores less than 20 and more than 80 are rare.
- The composite score of MAT is reported on a scale of 199 to 801. Less than 200 or more than 800 is a rarity and all scores below 200 are reported as 199 and all scores above 800 are reported 801. In means that even if you have scored less than 199, your composite score will be reported as 199. Similarly, 801 or more will be reported as 801.
- Composite score is calculated on the basis of candidate’s performance in the first four sections of the examination. The first four sections are related to the skills required over a longer period of time in management field. Further equal weightage has been assigned to the first four sections.
- The most separate feature of MAT is that the score scales of the first four sections and the composite scores are based on the performance of candidates who wrote the exam in 1996. This is so because their scores were defined in a way that a score of about 50 in a section and about 500 on a composite scale represent the average performance of that group.
- Further, for each of the six scores, a percentile below figure is given. This figure indicates the percentage of examinees who scored below the candidate based on the entire MAT testing population. The percentile below figure can change with each administration for the same scores.
Performa of MAT Scorecard:
Check Out List Of: MBA Entrance Exam
We hope with the help of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com you will get the answer of question that How To Calculate Mat Score? Still of you have any query regarding the same then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MAT Exam Pattern||MAT Answer Key|
|Management Aptitude Test Quiz||MAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|MAT Syllabus||How To Prepare For MAT|
|MAT Mock Test Series||MAT Sample Papers|
|MAT Application Form||Top MBA Colleges In India|