How To Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam
After declaration of Main Exam Result, Board also conducts Supplementary Exams in July/August for students who didn’t able to pass exams in 1st chance. But question is that How To Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam?
To qualify the Board Exam easily, we have provided the Re–Exam Passing Strategies, which will help the students a lot. Students should take advantage of below provided Re–Exam Passing Strategies and achieve higher marks in Compartment/Supplementary examination.
Compartment/Supplementary Exam Passing Strategies!!!
One should not feel abashed off from giving the exam as it a good saying that failure is part of a life, one who wants to achieve something in a life then the ladder towards the success may be tough enough but cannot be impossible.
This is a second chance to pass the subject and students must pass the supplementary exam to gain a pass overall. Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know more about How To Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam.
How To Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam
Re–Exam Passing Strategies:
Make Handy Notes:
- The very first and most of the important step is to write down all the important formulas, as you can’t bring a sheet or your own scratch paper into the exam.
- Therefore keep your mind ahead from all silly talks and thoughts and try to revise yourself within your mind containing all formulas right before you are going for the exam and try to make formulas on short notes.
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
- Stay enthusiastic whenever you about to start preparing for exam as this will help you to stay with confidence in order to start solving the exam paper easily, and never allow yourself to get abated by the thought which would create a creepiness in your head.
- Try to focus on the questions by keeping yourself positive with the answers of it. Be yourself and say that you can do it as it is the exam time so you need to stay relax and concentrate.
Must Read: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Try To Manage The Time according to the scheduled time. Maintain times according your exam because may be questions can come harder than before so, You don’t want to expend so much time untangling a difficult question early on that you run out of time to answer five easy questions at the end of the section.
Get Best Answer: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Attempt All Questions:
- Make sure that you attempt all questions and the short questions are mandatory to be attempt because these questions will increase your score in exam. Give your complete effort in maths by writing them in steps
- Ensure that you complete all question on time. After reading the paper set the time for every question as if you’ll concentrate in proper way to follow all these point
- You can start your study with hard work and thus will definitely be successful in your exam and get a high score in exam.
Believe In Yourself:
- You need to believe in yourself that it is just an exam, and this time nobody can stop you from achieving or clearing it.
- Go well through previous year’s question’s & See that where you are getting stuck, try to Work hard on those weaker areas. Do well; practice & more practice will lead you to sure success.
Check Also: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Try to Solve Previous Exam Papers:
Previous Year Question Papers will help the applicants to get good scores in exam. As everyone knows that board repeats some important questions in question paper every year. So applicants should solve previous years question papers to qualify the exam easily.
Try Not To Repeat The Same Mistake:
- Never think for the just ‘passing’ but Think for the acing your exams as this will reflect on what you have to go for to achieve will be helpful in future.
- And one should do that thing in which Always try to Focus on your studies with full dedication & understand by learning the concepts clearly. Write down steps, methods, take notes, & do not move to another topic, till you are clear about what you are studying and hit to another chapter once you are done with all practice papers related to it.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
To qualify the Compartment/Supplementary Exam is also very hard, but if you will follow the above provided Re–Exam Passing Strategies, definitely you will get good score in Compartment/Supplementary Exam.
The best possible result from a supplementary exam is SP (supplementary pass) or SS (supplementary pass in an ungraded subject). If applicants have any question regarding How To Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam then drop the comment in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section