Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to start IGNOU B.Ed Admission for July session. Students, who want to enroll themselves for IGNOU B.ED entrance exam, can fill up the IGNOU B.Ed Application form before the last dates that are mentioned below.
To get IGNOU B.Ed admission, applicants have to undergo IGNOU B.ED entrance exam 2018, which is going to be conducted on 20 August 2018. Applicants may get all the details regarding IGNOU B.Ed 2018 from IGNOU B.EdProspectus that is available below.
IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Prospectus
Indira Gandhi National Open University offered various professional courses. Huge number of students from all over India applies for apply for B.Ed from IGNOU. It has its authorized centers all over India in main cities. Students can apply for any course from these centres directly.
So, if you are also one of them, who want to apply for IGNOU B.Ed 2018-19, then you must follow the guidelines available on the below section of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Those, who want to get admission, they must have degree of graduation and post-graduation from recognized university with good academic records.
Age Limitations for IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam 2018:
Students, applying for IGNOU B.Ed admission 2018, their age should not be less than 20 years
Check Here: IGNOU University Courses List
Registration Fee for IGNOU B.Ed 2018:
- Applicant need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/- at counter and Rs. 1050/- by post.
- Fee will be paid through the Demand Draft (DD) in favor of IGNOU and payable at the city of the Regional Centre opted.
Admission Process for B.Ed in IGNOU:
For admission of students in Bachelors of Education, the University will conduct IGNOU bed entrance 2018, as on the below mentioned date. Candidates, who will get qualifying marks in entrance exam, will be called for further selection process as counseling and DV.
Check Complete Details Here: IGNOU Admission
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2018 Examination Fee:
Appliers have to pay Rs. 120/- per course as Examination fee which should paid through online mode by Credit/ Debit Card. Also, student can submit On-line examination form.
IGNOU B.Ed. Exam Pattern:
- The exam will consist of two parts A & B.
- The total number will be of 100 of one mark each.
- Maximum Marks allotted to test is 100.
- Duration to complete test is of Two Hours.
- The Exam Pattern for the entrance exam is as given in the table below:
|Parts ‘A’ & ‘B’||Subjects||No. of|
|Logical & Analytical|
|Educational & General|
|Parts ‘B’||Subject Competence|
(any of the one)
iii) Social Studies
Download Here: IGNOU Sample Papers
IGNOU B.ED Admit Card 2018:
IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket will be issued on the official portal of university. Applicants can access their call letter from August 2018. No applicants will be permitted to get enter in exam hall without hall ticket.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Result 2018:
After successfully commencement of examination, the university will issue on the official portal. Applicants can download their IGNOU Grade Card via online process only by using their application ID and password.
You Can Also Check Details On: IGNOU Open University
Process to apply for IGNOU B.Ed 2018-19 Admission:
Candidates can fill IGNOU B.Ed Admission Form 2018 by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to logon to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Now you need to follow “ALERTS” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you need to select an appropriate link related to B.Ed. Prospectus for July 2018 link.
- A PDF file of prospectus will be displayed on your composer screen, in which you can see all the details about the admission.
- You have to read the complete notification carefully and download the application form.
- You have to fill the application form with all required details carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Attach all required documents / testimonials along with application form and submit it through proper channel to given address on or before the last date.
Know Here: IGNOU Admission Status
Student Evaluation Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
MaidanGarhi, New Delhi- 110068
|Sr. No||Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Filling of forms||July 2018|
|2||Online submission of fees||July 2018|
|3||Generation of offline fee reciept||July 2018|
|4||Last date for offline submission of fees||July 2018|
|5||IGNOU B.EdAdmit Card release on||August 2018|
|6||Exam||20 August 2018|
|7||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Result release on||Will be updated soon|
You may check Official Link for more details regarding IGNOU B.Ed 2018-19. You may stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest information.
You may also join us on facebook and Google plus to get latest updates on their timeline. If candidates have any query related to admission then they can write it in the below specified comment box. We will answer you shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Exam Fee||IGNOU Registration|
|IGNOU Study Material||IGNOU Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Percentage Calculator|