Want to get Admission in MBA (IB) through IIFT Exam? Then apply NOW..!!! IIFT Application Form is invited by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for skilled and talented candidate for filling up the unoccupied seats. Those candidates, who want to get admission in MBA-IB (MBA in International Business) programme at IIFT Delhi & Kolkata, they may fill Application Form through online mode before the last date that is 08/09/2017. Ever Year, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade organized IIFT Entrance Exam. Now this time written exam is going to be held on 26/11/2017.
This Page Include:
|Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Application Fees||Reservation of Seats|
|Procedure to apply for IIFT Exam|
|Exam Pattern||Application Fees|
|Exam Centres||Important Date|
Here on this page we have covered IIFT eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date etc…for the convenience of candidates. Every year numerous of candidates participate in this Indian Institute of Foreign Trade exam but some of them are selected. We have provided all the details regarding this IIFT Exam 2018 notification on this page, so before applying, you must read entire details carefully from the below section of this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Applying Procedure for IIFT Online Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and want to fill application form, need to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade that is “www.iift.edu”
- Now, follow the section “IMPORTANT”.
- Then hit on appropriate link for “Application form for Full Time MBA(IB) 2018-20”.
Read the Instruction & Fill proper Details:
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Then, fill online application form with complete details in approved manner.
- Now you have to fill all the relevant details and must upload your scanned Photo, Signature etc.
For MBA Exam, Also check: XAT Exam Notification
Make A Fee Payment:
Applicants are required to remit the application fee through online mode like using debit/ credit cards as per the category are as follows-
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1,550/-|
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs. 775/-|
|Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs||US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4500)|
Successfully Submit The Application Form:
- After completing of all procedure, press on “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of Application Form for future reference.
Go Here For: IIFT Admission Apply Online
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from recognized university.
- Students must have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation s for general candidates and 45% marks for reserved categories as SC/ST/PWD.
- Also those students, who are appearing in the final year examination of Graduation, are also eligible to apply.
Check out More: MBA Entrance Exam
There Is No Age Limit For Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
The IIFT Reservation Criteria 2018, Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
IIFT Admission Process:
Candidate selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview. On the Base of marks obtained in Written Test, candidates will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
Written Test Centers:
IIFT Exam Pattern:
- The IIFT Exam will be in paper-based modes which include Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions will be divided into 4 sections
- The duration of IIFT Exam will be of 120 minutes.
- For the wrong answer one-third of the marks will be deducted.
|Name of subject||Time given||Type of exam|
|English Grammar||02 hours||objective type written examination|
|Vocabulary and Comprehension|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis|
If I want to Change the Centre?
Candidates, who are applying, must be careful while opting of the Admission Test Centre. As, for changing the opted Centre, fee of `1,000/- will be charged. Also, No request for change of centre will be entertained after 3rd November 2017
Check Here: Top MBA Colleges in India
|Last date of IIFT 2018 application||08-09-2017|
|IIFT application dates for Foreign National/NRI||25-07-2017 to 15-02-2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||25-07-2017 to 08-09-2017|
|Last date for printing your application||08-09-2017|
|Announcement of result||Last week of December 2017|
|Announcement of final list of candidates for admission to both campuses||Last week of March 2018|
Download Here: IIFT Notification
To get latest updates related to the IIFT Exam 2018, keep visiting this page or go to this Official Link. You may subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox. You also can bookmark this page using ctrl+D, to obtain up-to-date information from www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
You can post your query in the comment box below. We’ll try to solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IIFT Admit Card||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Strategies of Personality Development|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|