IIFT Admit Card
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is going to release IIFT Admit Card for the candidates who are going to appear in written exam which will be held on 22nd November 2015. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts IIFT exam for those candidates who want to take admission in MBA (IB) programme. Participants, you can easily download IIFT Admit Card 2016 through this page. You can also download IIFT Hall Ticket through online procedure by following the instructions, stated below on this page.
For obtaining further details related to IIFT Admit Card such as steps to download call letter, conducting body, purpose of exam etc you need to check the below mentioned content of this page which is written for your easiness by the dedicated team members of recruitmentinbox.in.
Steps To Download IIFT Admit Card 2016:
In the below section, we are providing some simple steps, to download call letter.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit on official web portal that is edu.iift.ac.in
- After that, follow “latest updates” section, available on right side.
- Then, hit on suitable link as per this notification.
- Now, enter registration number or date of birth etc and press on submit button.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed in front of you.
- At last, download it and take print out of it and keep it safe till examination.
IIFT Admit Card
- Government of India was established Indian Institute of Foreign Trade in the year 1963 to Government of India started this institute is to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports. It is the institute among top-10 business schools of India that offers Master of Business Administration in International Business program. It is deemed university and conducts various entrance examinations across various centres in India.
- This institute offers various long-term programmes such as Ph.D. Course, Two-Year Residential MBA (International Business), Three-Year Part Time MBA (International Business), Executive Master’s in International Business, Certificate Course in Export Management, and Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Strategy.
Purpose of Exam:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts this examination for those candidates who have desire to take admission in MBA (International Business) programme. By conducting this exam, institute is also check the ability of candidates.
IIFT Admit Card will be sent By Post to all applying applicants, in the first week of November 2015. Applicants, who do not receive their hall ticket by 9th November 2015, can download their IIFT Admit Card from official website of institute, by following steps provided above. This page will be updated for you so you are suggested to keep in touch with us through this page.
With print out of hall ticket, candidates should reach venue of Exam Centre on 22nd November 2015 latest by 9.00 a.m. with one of following documents: (a) Passport, (b) Election I-Card, (c) College I-Card, (d) Driving License, or (e) PAN Card for appearing in Exam.
- Date of download admit card: First week of November 2015
- Date of Written Test: 22nd November 2015 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Candidates, if you have any query related to call letter, than you can ask freely in the below comment box. You can join us on facebook and Google plus, to acquire latest job notification directly on your wall. You can also subscribe on our free email service.
Note: You can get more details regarding IIFT Admit Card through this Official Link. By pressing, ctrl+D, you can bookmark this page, to acquire latest details about IIFT Admit Card.
You may also like to check this Section