IIIT Delhi Admission
In large number seats are available!!! Apply for IIIT Delhi Admission as soon as possible by filling online application form. Complete details related to IIIT Delhi Admission 2017 are well furnished here, so please check out given eligibility details before applying. Interested students should forward IIIT Delhi Application Form on or before the last date that is March / April 2017.
The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing to you the rest information related to IIIT Delhi Admission Notice such as eligibility criteria, application fee, mode of enrollment, procedure to apply and many more details right here, so must have a look before applying. Please apply for the course only for which you are matching with eligibility condition.
IIIT Delhi Admission
IIIT Delhi Eligibility:
For M.Tech Course:
Candidates, who are applying for M.Tech course, should have done B.Tech/BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing with valid GATE score and also have a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in B.Tech/ BE and 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2.
For PhD Course:
- For CSE/ ECE Course: Applicants, who want to apply for PhD course, must haveTech/ BE/ M.Tech/ MS/ ME in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EE with CGPA at least 7.5 on a scale of 10 or also have done MSc in Mathematics with at least 70% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc from recognized university or institute.
- For Mathematics Course: Candidates, who are applying, should have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BE / ME in CS/ ECE/ Maths & CS and similar inter-disciplinary programs with CGPA at least 7.5 on a scale of 10/ M.Sc in Mathematics with At least 70% marks in both B.Sc. and M.Sc. from concern institute.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Candidates, who are going to fill IIIT Delhi M.Tech Application Form, need to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 350/-.
- The fee for the entire M.Tech program is Rs 2.5 Lac.
Mode of Enrollment:
- Enrollment of those applicants, who are applying for M.Tech courses, will be based on the basis of GATE Score and their previous academic record (B.Tech/BE, 10+2).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test or personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Read Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
IIIT Delhi Admission Procedure:
- First of all, applicants, who have completed eligibility criteria and want to fill online application form which is available on the official website that is iiitd.ac.in
- Now, hit on “Admission” tab which is given at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, need to select M.Tech & PhD Admission tab which is mentioned at the left side of the page.
- Now you can select suitable link of course which you want to apply for.
- After that, read the complete information carefully and press “Apply Online” tab or fill online IIIT Delhi Admission Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Now, upload recent passport size photograph and make payment of Fee.
- After completing of all process, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Out: Steps To Fill Online Application Form
For M.Tech Programmes
|Last Date of online Application||April, 2017|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||April, 2017|
|Test & Interview||April, 2017|
|Publication of final Result||April, 2017|
|Admission (at IIIT-Delhi Campus)||May, 2017|
For PhD Programmes
|Last date of application||March 2017|
|Announcement of short-listed candidates||March 2017|
|PhD admission exam & interview||April 2017|
|PhD admission result announcement||April 2017|
Applicants, who want to get complete information related to IIIT Delhi Admission 2017, can check the Official Link. You can acquire updated information through keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|IIIT Delhi Recruitment||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|