ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
An online notice as ISM Dhanbad Recruitment has released by Indian School of Mines Dhanbad. Applications are invited against this notice to fill up the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post. Eligible candidates can apply for ISM Dhanbad Vacancy through offline mode. Applying candidates must go through the details of ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017 from here.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Name of Post||Required Qualification|
|Restrictions on Upper Age||Pay Scale Offered|
|Method of Hiring||Process to apply for ISM Dhanbad JRF Recruitment|
The organization is looking for passionate and enthusiastic applicants who can manage the responsibilities of vacant positions. Candidates who find themselves for Indian School of Mines Dhanbad Recruitment they can send their application latest by 30th December 2016. To get more information regarding this job vacancy, candidates must go through the beneath segment of this page provided by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates who are interested to apply for ISM Dhanbad Careers they must have possessed M.Sc/M.Sc. Tech/Integrated M.Sc/Integrated M.Sc. Tech. in Applied Geophysics / Exploration Geophysics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics / M.Tech in Geophysical Technology or M. Tech (Petroleum Exploration)/ M.Sc. / M. Sc. Tech. Geology/ M.Sc. Physics or equivalent with first class with valid NET/GATE certificate from a recognized university.
Find Your Suitable Jobs Here:
Candidates who wish to apply they should not be exceeding by 30 years of age. Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH communities they will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per GOI rules.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment: Official Notification
Salary Structure For ISM Dhanbad Jobs:
Candidates who will be successfully appointed on the post of Junior Research Fellow they will get the salary of Rs. 25,000/- pm (for first two years) and Rs. 28,000/- pm (for third year) + HRA @ Rs. 5,000/- per month by the organization.
The recruitment panel of Indian School of Mines Dhanbad will organize a personal interview for the selection of deserving and capable candidates. No TA/ DA will be paid by the organization to any candidates for appearing in interview.
Golden Tips to Qualify Interview:
Method To Fill ISM Dhanbad Application Form:
- First of all, interested candidates have to log on to the official web portal of organization that is www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
- Thereafter, on the home page, hit on “Vacancy” tab given in the middle portion of page.
- Now, press on “Hit Here” link given in front of “Advertisement of Project Fellows”.
- On the next page, candidates are required to hit on “Download” link mentioned in front of “Dr. Sanjit Kumar Pal Assistant Professor & PI Department of Applied Geophysics”.
- A job notification will open in the form of pdf.
- Read the complete notification details carefully.
- After that, make an application on plain paper indicating the project number, name of the project, post etc.
- Attach your latest bio-data and self-attested copies of required documents with this application.
- At last, enclose it in an envelope and forward to the below stated address by speed post.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Dr. Sanjit Kumar Pal
Assistant Professor & PI
Department of Applied Geophysics,
Indian Institute Of Technology
(Indian School Of Mines), Dhanbad
- Last Date for receipt of application form: 30th December 2016
- Date of Interview: 13th January 2017
Candidates are advised to check complete detailed information before applying which can be obtained through the official notification given above. To get timely and latest updates regarding ISM Dhanbad Recruitment, you must keep connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|