ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad has asserted a vacancy notice in regard to ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2016. Applications in prescribed format are invited from talented and skilled Indian nationals with a view to engage them for required vacancies of Librarian and Assistant Librarian. Job hunters who are looking for Jobs in Jharkhand, it is a great opportunity for you. So, quickly grab this chance by sending applications before the time limit that is 10th December 2016. Stay associated with us on our web page to obtain upcoming info concerning ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017.
Individuals who have needed eligibility norms must apply for Indian school of mines Recruitment by forwarding ISM Dhanbad Application Form. Aspirants who are looking for important details regarding ISM Dhanbad Vacancy can scroll down the below provided page which is well prepared by dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ISM Dhanbad Recruitment
Name Of Posts:
- Assistant Librarian
Contenders applying for ISM Dhanbad Jobs, they should have possessed below given qualification as according to post applied:
- Aspirants applying against this post must have done Master’s Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.D. in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scales, and consistently good academic record.
- Appliers should have experience in computer aided management of the Library System along with 18 years of post-qualification experience in reputed libraries as College Librarian/Assistant Librarian or equivalent.
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Candidates must have hold Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale plus consistently good academic record.
- Contenders should have qualified National Eligibility Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by UGC. However, this may be relaxed for the candidates with M.Phil/Ph.D. in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation/ Archives/ Manuscript-keeping/ computerization of Library.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Limitations on Age:
- Contenders who are applying for the unoccupied vacancy of Assistant Librarian must have 50 Years of age. However, job hunters applying against the post of Librarian should have age according to norms of Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Relaxation in age will be given to PH/Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. of India rules, whereas no relaxation will be granted to OBC/SC/ST category aspirants.
|Name of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Librarian||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000/-|
- Aspirants have to submit Rs. 100/- as application fee drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Procedure for Indian school of mines Vacancy:
Contenders will get assured on the basis of their performance in interview that will be organized under strict supervision of expert officials of Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How To fill Indian school of mines Application Form?
- Go to web portal of Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad that is www.ismdhanbad.ac.in.
- Move your cursor towards right side of homepage under “Quick Links” section and press on “Openings At IIT (ISM)” tab.
- This will take you on a new window having some links.
- Aspirants have to follow “Librarian-and-Asst.-Librarian >> Applications for the post of Librarian and Assistant Librarian >> Deputy Registrar (Estt) , firstname.lastname@example.org” and required to hit on “Download Link”.
- In few seconds, advertisement having details will open facing you.
- Read it with care. After reading entire advertisement, download application form and write it with mandatory details.
- Also, affix self attested copies of certificates, documents and latest passport size photograph.
- In end, send dully filled application form, self attested copies of certificates, documents at the address stated below in a sealed cover before the deadline.
Deputy Registrar (Estt.),
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines),
Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826 004, Jharkhand
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Last date for receipt of completed applications in all respects: 10th December, 2016 till 5.30 p.m.
To acquire other essential details regarding ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2016, you may check this Official Advertisement . To fetch upcoming details and recent facts on ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|