JEE Advanced Counselling
Joint Entrance Examination conducts by Joint Admission Board (JAB) for admission in NITs, IITs and GFTIs. JAB and CSAB both conducts the JEE Advanced Counselling as Join Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). To know more about important dates and counselling procedure read the information given below. Participants, who wish to get admission in top engineering colleges in India, must appear in counseling according to their rank. Students need to visit this page time by time for getting upcoming notifications regarding JEE Advanced Counselling 2017 through this page.
Liable candidates may fetch complete details regarding JEE Advanced Counselling such as how to register, required documents and other important details etc which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. The seat allocation authority will provide the seats as per the seats available offered by the participating Institutes. There will be three rounds of seat allotment. JoSAA is a joint effort of JAB and CSAB to grant fair online counselling platform to JEE Main and JEE Advanced aspirants, so that they may apply for the desired courses and the colleges.
JEE Advanced Counselling
JEE Advanced Counselling Procedure Includes Five Steps:
- Registering Online
- Filling up choices and locking seats Online
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to Allotted Colleges
- Provisional Admission of Students
Qualified Students who fulfill required eligibility and have secured qualifying marks for JEE Advanced may attend the counselling. There are some steps to complete the procedure:
- Candidates need to log in official website of JEE Advanced that is www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in.
- Select appropriate link on the home page.
- Fill details in registration form correctly with all required details as roll no and date of birth etc and confirm password.
- Obtain user id and password for future reference.
Check Here:Process to Fill Online Registration Form
Filling up choices and locking seats Online:
- Fill choices of Institutes and branches in decreasing order of their preference in online counseling procedure.
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
- Seats will be provided to the eligible candidates according to their rank.
- Applicants may also have to exercise their choice of the institute and preference of course during the counseling according to their ranks in entrance test.
- Seat allotted to candidates on his or her choice will be final and will not be changed.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Reporting to Allotted Colleges:
- Candidates have to report at venue on stipulated date along with original documents and certificates listed below.
- As soon as a participant sees that a seat is allotted, he or she should report to the respective Zonal IIT.
- Candidates need to be there in person for document verification and fee payment process.
Provisional Admission of Students:
After document verification and fee submission, institutes will issue a final allotment letter to students and they are granted provisional admission. However, if students fail to meet other eligibility criteria or found to be faking any of their records, their admission will immediately be cancelled.
Also Check: All India Counselling Schedule
List of Reporting Centers for JEE Advanced Counselling:
Reporting centre list for IITs
|S.No.||Reporting Centre Name||Address|
|1||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076, Maharashtra, India|
|2||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016, INDIA|
|3||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur||Kharagpur India – 721302|
|4||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur||Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016, India|
|5||Indian Institute of Technology Madras||IIT Madras P.O., Chennai 600036, INDIA|
|6||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||Roorkee 247667 Uttarakhand India|
|7||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati||Guwahati – 781039, Assam, India|
JEE Advanced Counselling Required Documents:
- Seat Allotment letter from JCOP Portal,
- Original Admit Card of the exam,
- Six passport size photograph
- Duly filled Application Form (Annexure 1 of the Information Brochure),
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report (Annexure 2 of the Information Brochure),
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class X certificate or Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of Passing of Class XII or Qualifying Exam
- Category Certificate for OBC (NCL), SC, ST, PwD, and DS candidates) in the prescribed format,
- Attested copy of the Passport with name, photo and nationality (for foreign nationals),
- Registration Fees of Rs 60,000 in the form of Demand Draft for Rs. 60,000 (Rs.20,000 for SC, ST category) drawn in favor of Organizing Chairman, JEE (Advanced), payable at New Delhi. It will be adjusted against the tuition fee which has to be paid at the time of admission.
Must Check: Documents Required for Counselling
Important Dates for JEE Advanced Counselling:
|Online registration||From June third week|
|Online choice filling||June last week|
Note: To obtain other details regarding JEE Advanced Counselling, aspirants may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding JEE Advanced Counselling 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEE Advanced Syllabus||JEE Advanced 2017 Application|
|JEE Advanced Result||How To Prepare For IIT JEE|
|JEE Advanced Answer Key||JEE Advanced Admit Card|
|JEE Advanced Question Paper||IIT JEE Coaching Institute|