JEE Advanced Counselling
After successful organization of JEE Advanced Exam, JEE Advanced Counselling will be organized. Check Seat Allotment JOSAA, Counseling Dates as well as Fees details in order to appear for Counselling round.
JEE Advanced Exam is an exam organized by Joint Seat Allocation Authority. In JEE Advanced Counselling 2018, seat allotment process is carried out for admission into B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree programmes.
Do you know JOSAA Counselling Dates?
JEE Advanced Joint Seat Allocation Authority will conduct counseling round. Online Registration commences from 3rd week of June 2018. Applicants may register for attending JEE Advanced 2018 Counselling latest by 4th week of June 2018.
Only top 2,20,000 scorers of JEE Main exam will be able to participate in this session. Here we, team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing details concerning JEE Advanced Seat Allotment.
JEE Advanced Counselling
JEE Counselling Criteria:
- Only those contenders will be applicable in counseling round who have qualified in entrance exam. Only top 220000 examines will be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
- Aspirants must obtain 75% aggregate marks in Class XII or equivalent board examination.
JEE Advanced Counselling Procedure 2018:
Those who qualify the JEE Advanced Examination 2018 are eligible for JEE Advanced JOSAA Counselling. There will be seven stages in the counselling, have a look below.
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Payment Of Fees
- Reporting To The RC
- Reporting To The Allotted Institute
Don’t Have Money to Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
JEE Advanced Counselling Registration:
- At first step visit JEE Advanced 2018 Counselling Site which is www.josaa.nic.in
- Choose link concerning Registration and Choice Filling.
- Enter asked details like “JEE (Advanced) 2018 Roll Number” and “Password”.
- Press on “Login” option.
- Put required details in JEE Advanced Application Form.
- At time of JEE Advanced Registration, you need to put details like roll number, name, email, mobile number, bank challan number, email & others.
Online choice filling and locking of choices:
- At next step, you need to fill online registration form for choice filling.
- JEE Advanced Seat Allotment 2018 process will be carried out on the basis of choice filling.
- Fill the maximum choices as per your preference during JOSAA Counselling Seat Allotment.
- Students should lock their choices after the choice filling procedure.
- Those, who have not registered during third allotment session, they may also register a fresh for this stage.
- Seat Allotment JOSAA will be carried out on the basis on merit list or all India rank.
- Aspirants who will get seat allotted will be able to download the “provisional seat allotment letter” and e-challan.
- The e-challan will be used for making payment.
- Contenders have to pay Rs. 20,000 for reserved categories and Rs. 45,000 for general candidates as a seat acceptance fee.
- Make payment of fee via SBI Bank Net Banking & e-challan.
Check List of Best: Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India
Reporting to the Allotted Centre:
After the payment of seat acceptance fee, you are required to report to the allotted centre for document verification. Seat confirmation will be done by the reporting centre.
Reporting to the Allotted Institutions:
- After confirmation of seat, students must report to the allotted institution.
- This process is carried out in order to complete admission formalities.
Documents Required For Counseling:
- While appearing at the time counselling, candidates are advised to bring following documents at the time counselling. Documents are needed for verification of marks and identity and for other purposes. Go through it and prepare it before appearing in counselling.
- Seat Allotment letter from JCOP Portal,
- Original Admit Card of the exam,
- Six passport size photograph
- Duly filled Application Form (Annexure 1 of the Information Brochure),
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report (Annexure 2 of the Information Brochure),
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class X certificate or Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of Passing of Class XII or Qualifying Exam
- Category Certificate for OBC (NCL), SC, ST, PwD, and DS candidates) in the prescribed format,
- Attested copy of the Passport with name, photo and nationality (for foreign nationals),
- Registration Fees of Rs 60,000 in the form of Demand Draft for Rs. 60,000 (Rs.20,000 for SC, ST category) drawn in favor of Organizing Chairman, JEE (Advanced), payable at New Delhi. It will be adjusted against the tuition fee which has to be paid at the time of admission.
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
JEE Advanced Counselling Dates:
|Start of online registration & choice filling||3rd week of June 2018|
|Last date for online registration & choice filling||4th week of June 2018|
|Reconcile of data, allocate seats, verify & validate||Last week of June 2018|
|Seat allocation of 1st round||Last week of June 2018|
|Acceptance of seat for 1st round||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2018|
|Display of seats availability||1st week of July 2018|
|Seat allocation of 2nd round||1st week of July 2018|
|Acceptance of seat for 2nd round||1st week of July 2018|
|Display of seats availability||2nd week of July 2018|
|Seat allocation of 3rd round||2nd week of July 2018|
|Acceptance of seat for 3rd round||2nd week of July 2018|
Hit on its Official Link to gain more details about JEE Advanced Counselling 2018. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEE Advanced Result||JEE Advanced Answer Key|
|JEE Advanced Question Paper||JEE Advanced Application Form|
|JEE Advanced Syllabus||How to Prepare for IIT JEE|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Engineering Entrance Exam Notification|