KEAM Admit Card
Download KEAM Admit Card 2018 for Paper I & II Exam from here. Commissioner for entrance examination is all set to conduct Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Exam on 23.04.2018 (Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I)) and 24.04.2018 (Mathematics (Paper-II)).
Participating contenders in Kerela Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Exam can download their KEAM April Exam Hall Ticket through this page. KEAM Admit Card 2018-19 contains the following details such as name, Registration no and venue of exam etc.
Vital Information About KEAM Exam Hall Ticket:
KEAM Paper I & II Admit Card will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of KEAM Hall Ticket.
In order to get more information about KEAM 2018 Admit Card, you need to check this page completely which is created by www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please note that, the online link to download CEE KEAM Admit Card is active from 10.04.2018 (Tuesday).
How To Download KEAM Admit Card 2018?
Follow these guidelines to download your KEAM Entrance Exam Admit Card for Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Appliers will have to visit official website of Commissioner for entrance examination which is www.cee-kerala.org
- On the home page, you have to select the “KEAM” tab which is available left side of the page.
- The drop down list will be opened, you have to choose ‘2018’ and then select ‘Examination Details’.
- After that you need to choose relevant link for downloading KEAM April Exam Admit Card.
- Now, you have to enter required details like Application number and Date of Birth etc in blank textboxes and hit the “submit” button.
- In few minutes, your KEAM Paper I & II Hall Ticketwill be displayed in front of you.
- At last, download KEAM Exam Admit Card and also take print out for further process.
Must Read: How to Download Admit Card?
KEAM Admit Card
Why KEAM Exam is organizing?
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala is going to conduct KEAM Entrance Test for those applicants, who desire to take admission in Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries.
Applicants, who will appear for KEAM 2018 Exam, they can download their KEAM Entrance Exam Admit Card through online mode by visiting the official website or you can check KEAM Exam Call Letter through the official link which is mentioned below in this page.
Do You Know: Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
What is the Admission Process?
Selection of the aspirants for different courses will be based on following norms as described below.
- Engineering Courses: On the basis of KEAM Examination Score card
- Medical & Allied Courses: Valid Score Card of NEET-UG
- Architecture Courses: On the basis of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
KEAM Examination Schedule:
|Engineering Entrance Exam||Paper I||Physics & Chemistry|
Download From Here: KEAM Syllabus
Marking Scheme In Engineering Entrance Exam:
- 04 marks will be awarded foreach correct answer
- There will be negative marking; 01 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- In case, no answer is marked, no marks will be given or deducted to that question.
- KEAM Admit Card Will Download From: 10-04-2018
- KEAM 2018 Exam Date: Provided Below
Time Of Exam: 10 AM – 12.30 PM
|Engineering (except Architecture)||Paper IPhysics & Chemistry||23.04.2018|
For additional information about KEAM Admit Card 2018, you need to check its official link. Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving instant updates about KEAM Admit Card. Thank You…
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KEAM Counselling||KEAM Result|
|KEAM Answer Key||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|Pre- Medical Test||Career in Medical Field|
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||How to Prepare For Written Exam|