KEAM Exam 2019
KEAM Exam 2019 Online Registration Dates will schedule to be commenced from 1st week of February 2019. Students who wish to participate in the KEAM Exam 2019, must submit KEAM Application form before due dates along with all relevant enclosures.
Before proceeding to apply, one must ensure all eligibility norms first for KEAM Entrance Exam 2019. Eligible aspirants can fill KEAM Online Application Form by following some important steps specified below.
KEAM Exam 2019 Details
Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical test is state level examination conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination for providing admission to students in the several engineering & pharmacy courses in Kerala state such as B.FSc and B.Tech programmes.
Those who are interested to get admission in engineering courses must prefer KEAM Exam 2019 – 2020, to get further information about KEAM Exam scroll down this page which created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KEAM Exam 2019
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech [including B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Technology /Food Science & Technology)]
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS.
- Allied Courses: B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.
- Architecture Course: B.Arch.
- Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm.
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
KEAM Exam 2019
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will organize entrance exam only top provide admission in to the engineering & pharmacy courses. For admission to B.Arch and Medical & Allied courses, Commissioner will not conduct any examination.
The admission into medical & allied courses will be done based on NEET scores. For architecture courses students have to qualify NATA examination. The authority will organize Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for architecture and medical & allied courses.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Aspirants are advised to must ensure the KEAM Exam eligibility criteria:-
- Candidates who are going to apply for KEAM 2019 must be an Indian Citizen and Indian Origins (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- NRIs of India can also apply for the examination.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years as in the year of admission.
- To take admission, there is now upper age limitation.
- Candidates who have desire to take admission in engineering courses must have successfully completed their 12th standard in PCM (Physics, Chemistry/ Mathematics).
- They must have secured at least 50% marks in their PCM. It is compulsory for the candidates to obtain 50% marks in Mathematics individually.
- Students who are pursuing their higher secondary education can also apply for KEAM Exam 2019.
Must Read: Things to Remember Before Getting Admission
KEAM Exam Application Fee:
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
- Candidates need to pay application fee either with Security Card and you can purchase it from the selected Post Office or by Demand Draft (DD).
- Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations form any Nationalized Bank/Scheduled Bank of Thiruvananthapuram.
- Application fee for General category candidates is Rs 1000/- and for Sc category is rs 500/- respectively.
- ST category candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Read Also: Manner to Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Admission will be given to the deserving candidates as per their performance in KEAM Entrance Exam. Merit list will be prepared and as per the rank, candidates will be called for counseling.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2019:
Examination will contain multiple choice questions based on the topics mentioned below.
- The exam will be conducted in two parts that are Paper I and Paper II.
- Duration for each exam is 2 hours.
- Total duration of the examination is 5 hours.
- Each subject will contain 120 questions.
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 4 marks.
- There is a negative marking in the exam that is 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong attempted answer.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Total Time|
|Paper I||Chemistry & Physics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
KEAM Exam Syllabus 2019:
- For appearing in the KEAM exam the students need to prepare from the various topics of Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics subjects.
- The questions will be based on 10+2 or equivalent.
- You all are notified that the questions will not be based on NCERT.
Get Complete Details On: KEAM Syllabus
Get here: Tips to Crack KEAM Exam
KEAM 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidates need to download the KEAM hall ticket through online mode from 2nd week of April 2019
- No call letter will be sent to the candidates through post.
- You require filling the details such as date of birth and application number to download the hall tickets.
- All the information like candidates’ name, roll number and exam date, time and venue will be available on the admit card.
KEAM Answer Key 2019:
- KEAM Answer Key will be available on the official website after few days or one week of examination.
- Candidates will be able to verify their answers through the KEAM Answer Key.
- For any objection and complaints regarding the answer key, the candidates have to pay Rs 100/- per question before the last date.
- Charges of Rs 100/- can be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM Result 2019:
- Candidates can obtain KEAM Result in Last week of May 2019
- You can visit the official website through online mode and acquire your KEAM Results.
- According to the marks obtained, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of 50 % marks in the KEAM exam and 50% for marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
KEAM 2019 Rank Predictor:
Admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of rank or marks obtained in the KEAM entrance exam. KEAM rank card will be maintained on the basis of the final merit list prepared. Candidates can take the advantage of the rank predictor to assume their marks or rank.
KEAM Counselling 2019 – 2020:
After the release of the merit list, the admission procedure will be commenced. Seat Allotment process will be done by Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) through the Single Window System (SWS). Aspirants have to fill their colleges and streams and get their seat booked. After that the seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the merit list prepared. After the seats are allotted to the students, they can appear in the colleges allotted to them and complete the admission procedure.
Read More on: KEAM Counselling
KEAM 2019 Exam Centers:
The Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted across the 14 District Centers in Kerala and in Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai.
|Exam Centre City||Exam Centre Code|
How to fill KEAM 2019 Application Form?
- Interested candidates need to visit the official site that is www.cee-kerala.org
- On the home page you have to hit on the “View details” link under the KEAM 2019 – Online Application Submission section.
- On the next page you have to select the “English Notification”
- Now KEAM 2019 Notification will be shown on your screen, you need to read the complete notification carefully.
- After reading the KEAM Exam Notification you need to back to the previous page and hit on the “Apply Online”link.
- Then you have to hit on the “KEAM 2019– Online Application” link
- On the next page you have to select the “Registration” link
- Now read the teams and condition and hit on the “Proceed For Registration” button.
- Now you have to fill the important details in KEAM Registration from.
- Then hit on the “Register” button.
- After that you have to upload the necessary documents which are given below.
- Applicants need to fill the KEAM Application Form in correct manner.
- Then you are required to pay the application fee.
- After that hit on the “Submit”
- At last submit your application and take print out of it for future use.
- Print out of application along with other relevant documents should be submitted to the address that is given below
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
- Course Certificate OR Self Attested copy of the final year mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Original Community/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (in case of communal reservation).
- Proof of Special Reservation (if applicable).
- Original Income Certificate (for fee concession/EC status).
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate (If applicable).
- Medical certificate (For PwD candidates).
- Self-attested copies of mark lists.
KEAM 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of online applications||1st week of February 2019|
|Closing date for online applications||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date for receipt of online application printout||Last week of February 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam Date Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||Last week of April 2019|
|Exam Date Paper II (Mathematics)||Last week of April 2019|
|Releasing of Answer Key||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of results||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2019|
Get here Top State / Central Universities: Universities in Kerala
You may stay tuned with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get all the updated information about KEAM 2019- 2020. For free email alerts you can also subscribe to our web portal or you may also follow us on Facebook and Google +. To bookmarks this page you can press Ctrl + D keys.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Engineering Entrance Exam Notification||Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|