Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) conducts KEAM 2018 exam to offer admission to aspirants in various degree courses offered at professional colleges of Kerala. Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Entrance Exam dates will soon be announced by the examination authority. KEAM Online Application Form will be commencing from February 2018. Aspirants are suggested to read the eligibility criteria before applying for KEAM 2018.
Earlier the authority used to conduct the examination for admission in engineering, medical, agriculture and many other courses but it changed it criteria form 2016 and the entrance examination is conducted for engineering course only. Candidates who are interested to get admission in engineering courses appear in the KEAM exam by filling the application form. Steps to fill the application form for KEAM 2018 are given on the below section of the page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KEAM Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for KEAM 2018 must be an Indian Citizen and Indian Origins (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- NRIs of India can also apply for the examination.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years as in the year of admission.
- To take admission, there is now upper age limitation.
- Candidates who have desire to take admission in engineering courses must have successfully completed their 12th standard in PCM (Physics, Chemistry/ Mathematics).
- They must have secured at least 50% marks in their PCM. It is compulsory for the candidates to obtain 50% marks in Mathematics individually.
- Students who are pursuing their higher secondary education can also apply for KEAM Exam 2018.
Must Read: Things to Remember Before Getting Admission
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12t
- Candidates need to pay application fee either with Security Card and you can purchase it from the selected Post Office or by Demand Draft (DD).
- Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations form any Nationalized Bank/Scheduled Bank of Thiruvananthapuram.
- Application fee for General category candidates is Rs 1000/- and for Sc category is rs 500/- respectively.
- ST category candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Read Also: Manner to Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Admission will be given to the deserving candidates as per their performance in entrance exam. Merit list will be prepared and as per the rank, candidates will be called for counseling.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2018:
Examination will contain multiple choice questions based on the topics mentioned below.
- The exam will be conducted in two parts that are Paper I and Paper II.
- Duration for each exam is 2 hours.
- Total duration of the examination is 5 hours.
- Each subject will contain 120 questions.
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 4 marks.
- There is a negative marking in the exam that is 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong attempted answer.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Total Time|
|Paper I||Chemistry & Physics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
|Paper II||Mathematics||120||1 x 4=480||2+1/2 hour|
KEAM Syllabus 2018:
- For appearing in the KEAM exam the students need to prepare from the various topics of Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics subjects.
- The questions will be based on 10+2 or equivalent.
- You all are notified that the questions will not be based on NCERT.
Get Complete Details On: KEAM Syllabus
Get here: Tips to Crack KEAM Exam
KEAM 2018 Admit Card:
- Candidates need to download the KEAM hall ticket through online mode.
- No call letter will be sent to the candidates through post.
- You require filling the details such as date of birth and application number to download the hall tickets.
- All the information like candidates’ name, roll number and exam date, time and venue will be available on the admit card.
KEAM Answer Key 2018:
- KEAM Answer Key will be available on the official website after few days or one week of examination.
- Candidates will be able to verify their answers through the KEAM Answer Key.
- For any objection and complaints regarding the answer key, the candidates have to pay Rs 100/- per question before the last date.
- Charges of Rs 100/- can be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM Result 2018:
- Candidates can obtain KEAM Result in the fourth week of May 2018.
- You can visit the official website through online mode and acquire your KEAM Results.
- According to the marks obtained, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of 50 % marks in the KEAM exam and 50% for marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
KEAM 2018 Rank Predictor:
Admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of rank or marks obtained in the KEAM entrance exam. KEAM rank card will be maintained on the basis of the final merit list prepared. Candidates can take the advantage of the rank predictor to assume their marks or rank.
KEAM Counselling 2018:
After the release of the merit list, the admission procedure will be commenced. Seat Allotment process will be done by Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) through the Single Window System (SWS). Aspirants have to fill their colleges and streams and get their seat booked. After that the seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the merit list prepared. After the seats are allotted to the students, they can appear in the colleges allotted to them and complete the admission procedure.
Read More on: KEAM Counselling
How to fill KEAM 2018 Application Form?
- Interested candidates need to visit the official site that is www.cee-kerala.org
- Move your cursor to the ‘KEAM’ that is given at the left side of home page.
- A further list will appear, choose ‘2018’ from it.
- Now select ‘Examination Details’ from the list and a new page will open.
- Press ‘Apply Online’ link and after that select link “KEAM 2018” – Online Application’.
- Press link ‘Registration’ and fill your registration form.
- Now go to the “Candidate Login” and fill your online application form properly.
- Upload passport size photo and signature etc as per requirement.
- At last submit your application and take print out of it for future use.
- Print out of application along with other relevant documents should be submitted to the address that is given below
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
KEAM 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting date of selling security card along with prospectus||1st week of January 2018|
|Release date of application form||1st week of January 2018|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of January 2018|
|Release of Admit card||Last week of March 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2018|
Get here Top State / Central Universities: Universities in Kerala
Candidates can obtain more information in regards of KEAM 2018 through Official Link. You may stay tuned with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get all the updated information. For free email alerts you can also subscribe to our web portal or you may also follow us on Facebook and Google +. To bookmarks this page you can press Ctrl + D keys.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section