Announcement of 3rd KEAM Counselling round result has been released by the Commissioner For Entrance Examination, (CEE Kerala). Students who have participated in the KEAM 3rd Seat Allotment round may check result from here.
Check further KEAM Counselling Schedule
For confirmation of admission to Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda and other Courses, students are required to make payment for KEAM 3rd Seat Allotment Round in between July 21 to 25, 2018
Candidates who will qualify the KEAM Entrance Exam, they can attend the KEAM Counselling Process on schedule date. For complete information regarding CEE Kerala Counseling Process such as Seat Allotment Dates and procedure check below given information.
Is it necessary to attend KEAM Counselling 2018-19?
Yes, and candidates are strictly advised to report in person at the time KEAM Online counselling because, if person is not present physically at the time of KEAM engineering counselling then they will be disqualify from the seat allotment round.
No request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be entertained in the KEAM Counselling 2018. For getting rest of details about Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Counselling, candidates need to visit this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KEAM Counselling 2018
KEAM Counselling Procedure
Here, we are providing the KEAM 2018 Counseling Procedure, for the ease of candidates.
Do Online Registration:
- Candidates need to go through the official web portal www.cee-kerala.org.
- After that, candidates need to hit the “KEAM 2018” link.
- Applicants will have to log in with their roll number and application number.
- Hit the “Register”tab and complete the Registration process.
- After filling all the required details, hit the ‘Confirm Password’ button.
Complete the Choice Filling Option:
- After successful registration, candidates have to select the course and college combination according to their preference.
- After that, select “Save” button to make sure the selection is not lost.
- Selection must be done carefully as allotment will be done based on the preference of the applicants.
To Get All India Counselling Schedule: Hit Here
Review and Print Out
- Candidates can take a review of their selection after submission of KEAM Registration Form.
- At last, take a print out of the filled in options for future use.
Trial Allotment of KEAM 2018 Counselling:
- Thereafter, according to the choices and the KEAM Rank List, a trial allotment will be conduct by the admission committee.
- By going though KEAM trial allotment, candidates can get the idea about the allotment procedure for the required colleges and courses, as per their ranking and eligibility.
- Participating Aspirants are informed that trial allotment does not guarantee the seat in the particular college or Institute.
KEAM Seat Allotment:
- At last, in the KEAM Centralized Allotment Process, candidates will get the allotted seats as per the participating institutes.
- A KEAM allotment list will be announced through online mode to the shortlisted applicants.
- Candidates need to submit the tuition fees at the CEE account in the specified branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT).
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Verification of Documents
- Next, the applicants will have to report at their allotted institute within the specified time according to KEAM 2018 Rank.
- Original documents of the applicant have to be brought along for verification. The admission will be confirmed only after the documents are successfully verified.
- Candidates need not join the colleges after the KEAM Online Seat Allotment.
What Are The Documents That Are Required At The Time Of Counselling?
- KEAM Admit Card
- Call Letter issued by KEAM, Kerala.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended the candidate.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority on the prescribed form as appended in the Prospectus showing that candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category
- Current passport size photograph (front pose) 6 copies
- VIII One set of self attested copies of all the certificates.
Check Out Requirement Of Documents For Counseling: Press Here
KEAM Counselling Dates:
|Events||KEAM 2018 Important Dates|
|Declaration of KEAM Rank List||20-06-2018|
|Registration and Option Entry for KEAM 2018 Counselling||Last week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment of KEAM 2018||Last week of June to First week of August 2018|
For more details regarding KEAM Counselling 2018-19, candidates may go through the Official Site. Candidates can connect with our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service for direct updates in regard of KEAM Counselling Schedule.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KEAM Syllabus||KEAM Result|
|KEAM Answer Key||KEAM Admit Card|
|KEAM 2018 Exam Dates||Tips To Crack KEAM Exam|
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|