Krishna University is going to accept the application forms for KRUCET. Those, who want to get admission into Post Graduation in Science, Arts’s and Commerce, courses offered in Campus College of Krishna University, can fill the application form till the last date.
Before applying for Krishna University CET, applicants are required to check their eligibility conditions and further norms as mentioned in notification. Applicants may go through the below ward of this page to get details about KRUCET 2018.
Conduction body of KRUCET
KRUCET 2018 is an entrance exam, which conducts by Krishna University, Machilipatnam, under supervision of Govt of Andhra Pradesh. To get admission in appropriate course applicants have to get qualifying marks in KRUCET.
The date for Common Entrance Test would be announced by the university shortly. So apply for KRUCET 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Courses Offered By Krishna University:
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Necessary Qualifications Details:
- As per this notification contender who wants to fill KRUCET Application they must have completed their graduation degree.
- Aspirants who have appeared / appearing for the degree annual examination in 2018only are eligible for the entrance test.
- Moreover applicants who qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2018 they are also fill this form.
- The candidates from other recognized universities are considered for admission into PG courses only if they possess a three year Bachelor Degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or in 12+3 or in 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- Before applying for KRUCET the applicants should verify the eligibility to write a particular test and get admission into the connected course.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc programmes:
|MSc, Biochemistry||BSc, with Chemistry or|
Biochemistry or BSc, (MLT)
as one of the subjects
|MSc, Botany||BSc, with Botany and|
Chemistry as the two of the
common Core subjects or BSc,
with Botany as main and
Chemistry as ancillary
|MSc, Organic Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as|
main or one of the three
equal subjects in common
|MSc Analytical Chemistry||BSc with Chemistry as main|
or one of the three equal
subjects in common core system
|BSc, with chemistry as main|
or one of the three equal subjects
in common core system/B. Pharmacy
|MSc, Electronics subjects|
of equal importance
|A pass in BSc, with Mathematics,|
Electronics as the subjects of
|MSc, Electronics and|
(Industry Collaborated Course).
|A pass in BSc, With any one of|
the following subjects: Electronics
/ Computer Science / Instrumentation.
Passed / Appeared in BTech Electronics,
BTech (Computer Science), BE
(Electronics) / BE (Computer Science),BTech (Instrumentation), etc.
|M.Sc, Mathematics||BSc, or BA with Mathematics|
as one of the three equal
subjects or as main subject
|M.Sc, Applied Mathematics||BSc or BA with Mathematics|
as one of the three equalsubjects or as main subject
|MSc, Microbiology||BSc, with Microbiology or|
Botany as one of the three
subjects and Chemistry orBiochemistry as another subject
|MSc, Physics||BSc Mathematics, Physics|
and any other third subject
under common core scheme
|MSc Zoology||BSc, with Zoology as one of|
|MSc, Physical Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as main|
or one of the three equalsubjects in common core system
|MSc, Inorganic Chemistry||BSc, with Chemistry as main or|
one of the three equal subjectsin common core system
|MSc Computer Science||A pass in any Graduate|
program with computers
as one of the subjects of study.
There is no age restriction for getting the admission into any PG Courses still those applicants completed the age of 30years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are eligible for claiming / applying any fee reimbursement.
Local Candidates: 85% of the available seats in each category in every course of study are reserved in favor of the local candidates.
Other Category Reservations:
|Category Quota||No. of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||06%|
|Backward Communities (BC)||29% (A-7%; B-10%;|
C-1%; D-7%; E-4 %)
|CAP (Children of|
|Women||33.3% in O.C. and in each|
of reservation categories
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- The payment of application fee can be done thorugh Andhra Bank / SBI Challan and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking )
Selection will be based on KRUCET Cut Off List. Candidates who will crack this test they will get admission in any college which is affiliated to Krishna University. So to take admission aspirants are needed to attain maximum marks in Krishna University Common Entrance Test.
You Can Also Check: List Of Universities In Andhra Pradesh
KRUCET 2018 Counselling:
Shortlisted applicants will be called for couselling, which would b conducted by the university as on the specified dates. Applicants have to bring all the needed documents at the time of counselling.
KBN College, Vijayawada
|Science and Education courses fee|
|Arts, Commerce and other courses fee|
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
KRUCET 2018 Exam pattern:
- Question paper will be of 1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes) duration.
- Medium of question paper contains questions in “Telugu” & “English” medium.
- Maximum number of test will carry a total 100 marks.
- Question paper will contain a total of 100 questions with Objective type and multiple choices.
- Each question carries out of one mark.
- Multiple choice questions with four alternatives A,B,C,D candidate can mark one option out of the given options, the candidate gives more than one answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
- The answers for the questions are to mark on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet marking the respective ovals will HB Pencil and Eraser.
- Section-A: 30 Questions of 30 marks
- Section-B: 30 Questions of 30 marks
- Section-C: 40 Questions of 40 marks
KRUCET 2018 Exam Centers:
The Entrance Test is going to be conducted in following cities:
Get Best Answer: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
KRUCET Hall Ticket 2018:
Admit card will not be sent to the applicants by post they have to download from the website www.krudoa.in or www.krishnauniversity.ac.in. Call letter is very important documents so it is necessary to obtain the admit card before the date of Entrance Test by making use of application number.
In case any problem are arise so you can contact the Director immediately through E-mail: [email protected] You may contact the Chief Superintendent of the examination centre one day before the Entrance Test on production of the following:
- Proof of submission of Online application form.
- One attested passport photograph
- Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS, KRISHNA UNIVERSITY, MACHILIPATNAM.
Steps To Fill KRUCET Application Form:
Applicants can apply for KRUCET by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all applicants have to log on the official website of the organization that is www.krudoa.in
- You have to follow “NOTIFICATIONS” section at the mid of home page.
- You have to hit on an appropriate link for KRUCET Application form from the same section.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file , in which you can see all the details about the admission. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Thereafter you need to hit on an appropriate link for filling up the application form.
- Now fill Online Krishna University Common Entrance Test Application Form very carefully and upload the necessary documents the hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of your application form and keep it safe for future use.
KRUCET 2018 Important Dates:
|Registration starts in||1st week |
|Deadline for registration||3rd week |
|Deadline for registration|
with late fee of Rs.500
|4th week |
|Admit card||4th week |
|Exam||2nd week |
Applicants may get more relevant information about KRUCET 2018through official notification link which is given above on this page. Participants may obtain upcoming information related to this notification through this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so you bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|