MAT Application Form
All India Management Association is going to conduct Management Aptitude Test for getting admission in PG management courses. So, MAT Application Form has invited to those students who want to take admissions for MBA in B- Schools in India. MAT Online Registration is going on you have to go through this page to acquire the complete detail. The candidates who are going to fill MAT 2017 Application Form for Sep Exam have to fill it before the last date.
Candidates who are filling MAT Application Form have to submit it before the last date. The organization has conducted the said examination 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. Candidate would be got enrolled on the basis of their performance in either Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test. MAT Online Registration process is mentioned below, you have to scroll down this page prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain entire detail.
MAT Application Form
What’s the MAT Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants who are going to appear for Management Aptitude Test in Sep Exam are needed to fulfill the following eligibility conditions before applying.
- You must either graduate or pursuing in the final year of graduation in any field may fill their MAT Application Form.
- You have to choose any one of the test either Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.
Check Here: Remember These Things Before Getting Admission
What’s the MAT Application Form Fee?
- Applying candidates for Management Aptitude Test are needed to pay registration fee of Rs. 1200/-.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
Fee payment will be submitted in the two methods either online or offline both are mentioned below:
- In Online method: Application fee would be deposited through Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card) payment or Net Banking.
- In Offline Method: crossed Demand Draft in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank or OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin/ CD against cash payment.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
What’s MAT Exam Pattern?
|Section No.||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested(Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Quick Links For Exam:
- How to Prepare For Maths
- How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Topics covered in MAT Exam Syllabus:
Candidates who are appearing for Management Aptitude Test are needed to be prepared for the test on the following topics which are available below to attain good scores:-
- Mathematical skills
- Language Comprehension
- Indian and Global Environment
- Data Interpretation and Intelligence
- Critical Reasoning
You Can Also Visit This Link To Get More Detail About The Syllabus: MAT Syllabus
List of Test City Centers:
From the below table you can check the Test Centers and Cities for MAT Sep 2017:
|Test City Code||State/ UT Name||Test City Name||Test Mode Choosable|
|504||Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Only paper Based Test|
|101||Chandigarh||Chandigarh||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|401||Chhatisgarh||Bhilai||Only paper Based Test|
|102||Delhi||Delhi (NCR)||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|301||Gujarat||Ahmedabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|108||Haryana||Ambala||Only paper Based Test|
|113||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|503||Karnataka||Bengaluru||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|505||Mangalore||Only paper Based Test|
|602||Kerala||Ernakulam||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|603||Kottayam||Only paper Based Test|
|404||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|406||Indore||Only paper Based Test|
|408||Maharashtra||Mumbai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|409||Nagpur||Only paper Based Test|
|306||Rajasthan||Jaipur||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|309||Udaipur||Only paper Based Test|
|606||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|607||Coimbatore||Only paper Based Test|
|501||Telengana||Hyderabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|201||Uttar Pradesh||Agra||Only paper Based Test|
|207||Lucknow||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|208||Meerut||Only paper Based Test|
|711||Kolkata||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Test Centers Abroad|
Read Also: How To Prepare For MAT Exam
What documents are required while filling MAT Application Form?
While filling MAT Online Application Form you must have the following documents which are mentioned below:-
- Valid Email ID (email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal Info
- Qualification details
- Scanned photo in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Scanned image of signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- which is to be drawn in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD Or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking details in case making online payment.+
Do You Know List Of MBA Entrance Exam In India: Check Here
How to fill MAT Online Registration Form?
Students who are going to fill MAT Application Form are needed to follow the instructions that are available below:-
- You need to visit official web site of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in.
- Then you have to hit on “MAT” tab which is available under “In Focus” section and go further.
- Now on next page you have to read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading the information you need to hit on “Online Registration by B- Schools for September 2017 MAT” link under “Quick links” section.
- Thereafter you are needed to press on “Register Online” link and go ahead.
- Then, you are required to press on suitable link to go further to fill MAT Application Form in an appropriate manner with complete details regarding name, email ID, date of birth and other whatever is required. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- While filing form you need to Upload image (Photograph and Signature) and Make Payment in case of online payment.
- Thereafter you need to submit the application form.
- Then your confirmation for registration will be sent at your email which is entered.
- After that you are required to take print out of filled application form for future use.
- Then you have to attach all required documents with it.
- Finally you have to send the application form to the address which is mentioned below the last date.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Wg Cdr V S Bejoy Head
Centre for Management Services
All India Management Association
14 Institutional Area Lodhi Road New Delhi 110 003
Candidates may get further detail regarding MAT 2017 Application Form through official link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates or up comings against All India Management Association.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai||MBA College in Pune|
|MBA Colleges In Hyderabad||MBA College In Delhi|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Latest MBA Jobs|