MAT Application Form
Fill MAT Application Form from here now!!! Candidates who want to get admission in MBA/PGDM courses may apply for MAT through online mode via its official website that is aima.in. Management Aptitude Test is the prestigious management entrance exam which is going to be held in the month of December. Students may register themselves before the last date of registration that is 31-08-2017. You may fetch more information regarding MAT Application Form 2017 by going through the content given on this page.
The content of this page
|MAT Eligibility Criteria||Application Fee|
|Mat Exam Pattern 2017||Way To Submit MAT 2017 Application Form|
|Postal Address for submit MAT Application Form||Mat Exam Centers|
Management Aptitude Test is a gateway to get admission in more than 600 B-Schools across India for MBA. It is a national level exam which is organized by All India Management Association (AIMA) four times in a year. Management Aptitude Test marks considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India. If, you have wish to get more info regarding MAT Application Form 2018 then you have to stay tuned with us on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MAT Application Form
- Applying contender for Management Aptitude Test 2017 should completed graduation degree in any discipline with good academic records from recognized university or institute.
- Final year students may also appear for exam.
- There is no minimum marks requirement for appearing in examination.
- There is no age limit and no of attempts has been fixed by organization.
Application Fee for MAT Application Form:
Applicants have to submit a demand draft of Rs. 26500/- per page which should be made in the favor of All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
MAT Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be held through offline as well as online.
- The total number of questions will be 200.
- The question paper of sections will be five and each section will containing 40 marks.
- One mark will be awarded for right answer attempting.
- ¼ mark will be deduct from right answer for giving wrong answer.
Get Here: MAT Syllabus
|Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Read Out Below Given Tips For MAT Exam:
- How to Prepare For Maths
- How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
How to fill MAT Application Form 2017?
Willing contenders to apply for MAT 2017 are advised to go through the steps which are mentioned below given for making ease of contenders.
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in.
- Select “MAT” tab available at in focus section and go for further process.
- This will move you to next page from where you have to hit on “Online Registration by B-School for December 2017 MAT” link appear in right hand side in Quick links.
- After that, hit on advertisement tab and read complete advertisement given on new page.
- Below after come back on previous page and hit on “register online” button.
- Fill online application form with all your required details in proper manner.
- Finally, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the home page.
- At last, download application form and take print out copy of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Aspirants ho have wished to apply through offline mode, are required to download application format and fill all mandatory details in proper manner.
- Attach self attested copies of certificates, documents, photo and demand draft in suitable manner.
- Eventually, send these documents to the below stated postal address.
Manager – MAT
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Specifications of the Scanned Images
- A recent size ad colored photograph.
- The size of the image must be less than or equal to 50KB.
- Also, the photograph must be taken in appropriate light or must have a white background.
- The format of the image must be .JPG or .JPEG.
- Signature of students should be on white paper with black ink and aspirants must scan only signature area not blank white area.
- The image must be in .JPG or .JPEG format and the size must not be more than 50KB.
- Candidates who have been completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
Read Also: How To Prepare For MAT Exam
MAT Exam Centers:
|Test City Code||State/ UT Name||Test City Name||Test Mode|
|504||Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Only paper Based Test|
|101||Chandigarh||Chandigarh||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|401||Chhatisgarh||Bhilai||Only paper Based Test|
|102||Delhi||Delhi (NCR)||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|301||Gujarat||Ahmedabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|108||Haryana||Ambala||Only paper Based Test|
|113||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|503||Karnataka||Bengaluru||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|505||Mangalore||Only paper Based Test|
|602||Kerala||Ernakulam||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|603||Kottayam||Only paper Based Test|
|404||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|406||Indore||Only paper Based Test|
|408||Maharashtra||Mumbai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|409||Nagpur||Only paper Based Test|
|306||Rajasthan||Jaipur||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|309||Udaipur||Only paper Based Test|
|606||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|607||Coimbatore||Only paper Based Test|
|501||Telengana||Hyderabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|201||Uttar Pradesh||Agra||Only paper Based Test|
|207||Lucknow||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|208||Meerut||Only paper Based Test|
|711||Kolkata||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Test Centers Abroad|
|Last date to apply online||31-08-2017|
|Date of exam||In December|
|Result declaration||Within a month after the examination|
If, you want to know more information about MAT Application Form 2017–2018 then you are advised to go through Official Link. You may like our page on face book or subscribe our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing the keys CTRL+D from keyboard for getting more latest updates about MAT Application Form.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|MBA Entrance Exam In India||MAT Counselling|
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Result|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|