MAT Application Form
Apply for MAT Feb Exam!!! All India Management Association has decided to conduct the Management Aptitude Test in February month, so Association has released MAT Application Form. Candidates, who want to join best B – school in India, may get Registration on aima.in through online mode before the last date as given below. Eligible aspirants may acquire all the updates related to MAT Application Form 2017 through the same web portal.
MAT Exam Date 2017:
|Commencing Date for Online & Offline registration starts||12th December 2016|
|Last date for the filling MAT Application Form||24th January 2017|
|Closing Date to Submit MAT Application Form||27th January 2017|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||28th January 2017|
|Date for Online Examination||05th February 2017|
|Date for Offline Examination||11th February 2017|
Candidates, who want fill MAT application form Feb 2017, are informed that they have to apply for application form through online or offline mode before the closing date that is 24th January 2017 and submit it till 27th January 2017. All the details related to MAT colleges and MAT application form 2017 are provided on the same page which is well furnished by the devoted team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MAT Application Form
How to Fill MAT Registration Form?
Log On To Web Portal:
- First of all you need to visit to the official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in.
- On the home page you will get “MAT” tab which is available under “In Focus” section and go further.
- After that, at right side of that appeared page press on “Online Registration by Candidates for February 2017 MAT” tab.
- Official notification will be displayed on nthe screen of your computer. Read all the instructions carefully.
Fill application form:
- Aspirants can apply through online as well as offline mode.
- Aspirants, who want to apply online mode, need to fill MAT Application Form with required details in proper manner and need to upload scanned images of documents, photographs and signature.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Candidates, who want to apply through offline mode, have to download application format and need to write it with mandatory details. Attach self attested copies of certificates, documents, photo and demand draft.
- At, last you need to send these documents to the below stated postal address.
Manager – MAT
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Pay The Application Fee:
Candidates, who find themselves eligible and applying for the test, are required to pay Rs. 1200/- as application fees. Fee payment will be submitted in the two methods either online or offline both are mentioned below:-
- Application fee would be deposited through Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card) payment or Net Banking.
- Crossed Demand Draft in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank or OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin/ CD against cash payment.
Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2017:
Candidates, who are applying for Management Aptitude Test, must have completed graduation or pursuing in the final year of graduation in any field.
MAT Exam Pattern:
|Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Read Out Below Given Tips For MAT Exam:
Detailed MAT Exam Syllabus:
Candidates, who are applying for said notification, will appear in Management Aptitude Test, and may crack the exam or attain good marks with the help of below stated latest MAT syllabus.
- Mathematical skills
- Language Comprehension
- Indian and Global Environment
- Data Interpretation and Intelligence
- Critical Reasoning
You Can Also Visit This Link To Get More Detail About The Syllabus: MAT Syllabus
MAT Exam Centres:
|Test City Code||State/ UT Name||Test City Name||Test Mode|
|504||Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Only paper Based Test|
|101||Chandigarh||Chandigarh||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|401||Chhatisgarh||Bhilai||Only paper Based Test|
|102||Delhi||Delhi (NCR)||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|301||Gujarat||Ahmedabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|108||Haryana||Ambala||Only paper Based Test|
|113||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|503||Karnataka||Bengaluru||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|505||Mangalore||Only paper Based Test|
|602||Kerala||Ernakulam||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|603||Kottayam||Only paper Based Test|
|404||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|406||Indore||Only paper Based Test|
|408||Maharashtra||Mumbai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|409||Nagpur||Only paper Based Test|
|306||Rajasthan||Jaipur||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|309||Udaipur||Only paper Based Test|
|606||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|607||Coimbatore||Only paper Based Test|
|501||Telengana||Hyderabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|201||Uttar Pradesh||Agra||Only paper Based Test|
|207||Lucknow||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|208||Meerut||Only paper Based Test|
|711||Kolkata||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Test Centers Abroad|
Read Also: How To Prepare For MAT Exam
What documents are required while filling MAT Application Form?
When you will fill the application form, will need to provide details through the below mentioned required documents:-
- Valid Email ID (email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal Info
- Qualification details
- Scanned photo in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Scanned image of signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1200/- which is to be drawn in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD Or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking details in case making online payment.
Do You Know List Of MBA Entrance Exam In India: Check Here
Applicants may check Official Link to get all the details related to MAT Application Form. Candidates, who want to acquire all the updates related to MAT Application Form 2017, need to keep in touch with the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Counselling|
|MAT Result||Best Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|