MAT Application Form
Online MAT Registration is going to be started, so willing candidates who have desire to get admission in MBA are advised to go for submitting MAT Application Form. All India Management Association has decided to conduct the national level entrance test on 04 September 2017 (Paper Based) and 10 September 2017 (Computer Based). Students can make dream true by sending the MAT Application Form 2017 for September Examination till the last date that is 20 August 2017. Scroll down this page for acquiring detailed information in this concern!!
Overview of This Page:
Facts Concerning AIMA MAT Exam
MAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
Way to fill AIMA MAT Application Form 2017
MAT Eligibility Criteria
MAT Exam Dates 2017-2018
MAT Application Fee
MAT Exam Centers
All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts MAT Exam 4 times in a year i.e. in the month of May, September, December and February on the 1st Sunday of the Month from 1000-1230 hours. The computer based exam is conducted six days after the paper based exam in various slots on Saturday. Firstly keen candidates must pay the application fee and afterwards go for filling MAT Application Form 2018 before the last date. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is offering you to the each and every detail regarding it, so please have a look!!
MAT Application Form
How to Fill MAT Registration Form?
Log On To Web Portal:
- First of all you need to visit to the official website of All India Management Association that is www.aima.in.
- On the home page you will get “MAT” tab which is available under “In Focus” section and go further.
Pay The Application Fee:
Candidates, who find themselves eligible and applying for the test, are required to pay Rs. 1400/- as application fees. Fee payment will be submitted in the two methods either online or offline both are mentioned below:-
Online Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card (ATM Card) payment or Net Banking.
Offline Mode: Through Crossed Demand Draft in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank or OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin/ CD against cash payment.
Read Official Notification:
- After that, at right side of that appeared page press on “Online Registration by Candidates for MAT MAY 2017” tab.
- Official notification will be displayed on the screen of your computer. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Read all the instructions regarding MAT Application Form carefully.
Fill MAT Online Application Form:
- Aspirants can apply through online as well as offline mode.
- Aspirants, who want to apply online mode, need to fill MAT Application Form with required details in proper manner and need to upload scanned images of documents, photographs and signature.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Candidates, who want to apply through offline mode, have to download application format and need to write it with mandatory details. Attach self attested copies of certificates, documents, photo and demand draft.
- At, last you need to send these documents to the below stated postal address.
Manager – MAT
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Specifications of the Scanned Images
- The photograph must be latest and coloured.
- The size of the image must be less than or equal to 50KB.
- Also, the photograph must be taken in appropriate light or must have a white background.
- The format of the image must be .JPG or .JPEG.
- The signature must be on a white paper with Black ink and the candidates must make sure that they scan only the signature area and not the whole page.
- The image must be in .JPG or .JPEG format and the size must not be more than 50KB.
- Candidates who have been completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2017:
- Candidates, who are applying for Management Aptitude Test, must have completed graduation or pursuing in the final year of graduation in any field.
- Aspirants must obtained 50% marks in their graduation ((45% marks for the SC/ST candidates) to apply for this test.
- There is no age limit for aspirants who are going to apply for Management Aptitude Test.
MAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Offline /Online mode
- of Questions: 200 questions.
- Total Marks: five sections with 40 marks each.
- Marking Scheme: one mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer ¼ marks is deducted.
|Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Read Out Below Given Tips For MAT Exam:
Detailed MAT Exam Syllabus:
Candidates, who are applying for said notification, will appear in Management Aptitude Test, and may crack the exam or attain good marks with the help of below stated latest MAT syllabus.
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
You Can Also Visit This Link To Get More Detail About The Syllabus: MAT Syllabus
MAT Exam Centres:
|Test City Code||State/ UT Name||Test City Name||Test Mode|
|504||Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Only paper Based Test|
|101||Chandigarh||Chandigarh||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|401||Chhatisgarh||Bhilai||Only paper Based Test|
|102||Delhi||Delhi (NCR)||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|301||Gujarat||Ahmedabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|108||Haryana||Ambala||Only paper Based Test|
|113||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|503||Karnataka||Bengaluru||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|505||Mangalore||Only paper Based Test|
|602||Kerala||Ernakulam||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|603||Kottayam||Only paper Based Test|
|404||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|406||Indore||Only paper Based Test|
|408||Maharashtra||Mumbai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|409||Nagpur||Only paper Based Test|
|306||Rajasthan||Jaipur||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|309||Udaipur||Only paper Based Test|
|606||Tamil Nadu||Chennai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|607||Coimbatore||Only paper Based Test|
|501||Telengana||Hyderabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|201||Uttar Pradesh||Agra||Only paper Based Test|
|207||Lucknow||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|208||Meerut||Only paper Based Test|
|711||Kolkata||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Test Centers Abroad|
Read Also: How To Prepare For MAT Exam
What documents are required while filling MAT Application Form?
- When you will fill the application form, will need to provide details through the below mentioned required documents:-
- Valid Email ID (email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal Info
- Qualification details
- Scanned photo in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Scanned image of signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1400/- which is to be drawn in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD Or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking details in case making online payment.
MAT Preparation Tips
Appearing candidates in the MAT Exam are required to prepare each topic in suitable manner. Candidates must not leave any topic for the last moment. Students are advised to make the notes as per their comfort and do preparation accordingly. You must prepare short notes as it can be helpful for you. You need to check and read the mock papers of previous years as it can be assist you to make proper planning and study schedule in order to score well in the exam.
|Last date of online registration||23 August 2017|
|Last date for the filling MAT Application Form||20 August 2017|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||27 August 2017|
|Date for MAT Examination||04 September 2017
|Date for MAT Online Exam (Computer Based Test)||10 September 2017|
Note: Applicants may check Official Link to get all the details related to MAT Application Form 2017-2018. Candidates, who want to acquire all the necessary details of MAT Application Form, need to keep in touch with the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|MBA Entrance Exam In India||MAT Counselling|
|MAT Admit Card||MAT Result|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|