MP High Court Syllabus
Every year MP High Court conducts recruitment exams to hire capable aspirants on various positions in different departments. Candidates who are going to participate in MP High Court Steno/Assistant Grade-III Exam may get MP High Court Syllabus through this page. Applicants may start their preparations with the help of MP High Court Syllabus 2017 and score good marks. You may download Exam Syllabus along with MPHC Steno/Assistant Grade-III Exam Pattern from official site by taking some easy steps that are mention below. Candidates can also prepare from the last year question papers and can take idea about the exam pattern then your chances to qualify the exam will go on a higher level.
This Page Includes:
|Syllabus||Modes to check syllabus|
|Exam Pattern||Steps to download Syllabus|
Many candidates take part in these exams and for better preparation they require course outline. For a perfect exam preparation, detailed syllabus and exam pattern plays a vital role. It is also essential to know about the examination scheme so that contenders can prepare accordingly as per marking scheme and difficultly level. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing MP High Court Syllabus 2017–2018 for Steno/Assistant Grade-III Exam Pattern and to acquire more essential and relevant details you must visit this website daily.
Get Here Details of: MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court Syllabus
|High Court of MP Stenographer Syllabus for General Knowledge||Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement|
|International Relations and Events|
|Indian Political System and Government|
|Environmental Issues and Disaster Management|
|General Science in everyday life|
|History of Telangana and Telangana Movement|
|Geography and Economy of India and Telangana|
|Indian Constitution: Salient Features|
|Policies of Telangana State|
|Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana|
|Madhya Pradesh HC Liftman Exam Syllabus for Math||Percentages|
|Profit & Loss|
|Mixture and Allegation|
|Ratio and Proportion|
|Time & work|
|Circle and its chords|
|Time and distance|
|Graphs of Linear Equations|
MPHC Asst Grade III Exam Syllabus for Science
|MPHC Stenographer Exam Syllabus for English Knowledge||Sentence Rearrangement|
|Idioms & Phrases|
|Fill in the Blanks|
|High Court of Madhya Pradesh Syllabus for Computer Knowledge||Basic of Computer|
|Hardware and software|
|The internet, etc.|
|MS Word and MS Excel|
|Generation of Computer|
|Android and Apple related news|
|Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf)|
MPHC Steno/Assistant Grade-III Exam Pattern:
|Subject name||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge and Social Science||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science||20||20|
Applied candidates will have to appear for MP High Court Grade III Exam. For the preparation of written examination we are providing here Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. It will help the candidates to know the structure of the exam. And after that candidate will get to know about on what subject he/she should focus more or which subject have more weightage.
Steps to download MPHC Syllabus:
- First of all applicants are required to go through the official site of MP High Court that is www.mphc.gov.in.
- Aspirants have to download according to exam which they have applied for.
- On the home page go through link of ‘Competitive Examination / Departmental Examination / Direct Recruitment / Limited Departmental Examination’, choose appropriate link of syllabus from that.
- Latest sheet of syllabus will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are required to select the languages to download the syllabus.
- At Last take a hard copy of syllabus to start practicing accordingly.
MP High Court Syllabus: Download Here
Modes to check MP High Court Syllabus:
Aspirants may check their syllabus by going through few simple steps that are specified above to download syllabus. Participants may also download it by simple pressing below specified official link which is furnished just for the convenience of our visitors.
- First of all you should know everything about the exam which you want to qualify, for example like exam pattern, overall marks, how many subjects you have to cover.
- Consult your teachers/lecturers/or friends if you have any problem with any subjects.
- Try to study in morning because only that time you feel fresh and you can study well.
- Before start your preparation make sure you have made time table and prepare according to your time table then you can give proper time to all the subjects.
- Focus on your study, Try to cover your topics within decided time limit.
- Don’t try to cram everything instead of that try to understand your query and solve it with the help of teachers and friends.
- Try to study in peaceful area like study room where no one can disturb you.
- Your should Learn shortcuts keys that will help you in examination very much that will save your time and you can attempt more questions.
- You can prepare from last year question paper that will give you idea about the questions.
- Try to focus on the that subjects which have more weightage.
The candidates may get latest updates in respect of MP High Court Syllabus 2017–2018 by visiting this web portal time to time and also bookmark this web page by pressing Ctrl + D for your convenience. For further information students have to visit the Official Link provided here.
You May Also Like To Check This Section