MP High Court Syllabus
Get MP High Court Syllabus from here!!! Candidates, who are going to appear in competitive exam for the recruitment on posts of Group D/Steno/Asst Grade-III, must check the Madhya Pradesh High Court Syllabus and pattern for better preparation.
To get recruited on the appropriate posts, applicants have to get qualifying marks in the examination and to get qualifying marks applicants have to prepare well. So, you should cover all the MP High Court Syllabus 2018 provided below for preparation of exam.
Motive of Exam:
Every year MP High Court organizes recruitment exam for hiring eligible and capable candidates on various vacant posts. This year also examination is going to be conducted as on the specified dates.
Applicants can download the PDF file of MP High Court Syllabus 2018 and pattern of exam with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
MP High Court Syllabus
Here below we are providing the syllabus of MP high court, you should cover all the syllabus to get qualifying marks in exam. Please have a look:
MP High Court Group D Syllabus 2018
MPHC Group IV Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- New inventions.
Check Here: GK Questions with Answers
MP High court Group D Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics:
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Odd Man Out.
- Races and Games.
- Compound Interest.
- VolumesProfit and Loss.
- Simple Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Indices and Surds.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Work Partnership.
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Maths
High of Madhya Pradesh Group D (4) Syllabus 2018 for Hindi:
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
MPHC Group D Exam Syllabus 2018 for English:
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Data Interpretation.
- Spelling Test.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Para Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
Must Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
MP High Court Group D exam Pattern:
MP High Court Syllabus for Steno/Assistant Grade-III
High Court of MP Stenographer Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- International Relations and Events
- Indian Political System and Government
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- Current affairs
- General Science in everyday life
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- Policies of Telangana State
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
Read Here: How To Prepare General Knowledge
Madhya Pradesh HC Liftman Exam Syllabus for Math:
- Square roots
- Profit & Loss
- Mixture and Allegation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Trigonometric ratio
- Time & work
- Standard Identities
- Circle and its chords
- Regular Polygons
- Time and distance
- Graphs of Linear Equations
Check Out: Choose These Best Institutes For Mathematics
MPHC Asst Grade III Exam Syllabus for Science:
- Environment issues
- Biology etc
MPHC Stenographer Exam Syllabus for English Knowledge:
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Word Formation
START: English Grammar Quiz
High Court of Madhya Pradesh Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
- Basic of Computer
- Hardware and software
- The internet, etc.
- MS Word and MS Excel
- Operating system
- Generation of Computer
- Android and Apple related news
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf)
MPHC Steno/Assistant Grade-III Exam Pattern:
|Subject name||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge and|
|Mathematics and Science||20||20|
Applied candidates will have to appear for MP High Court Grade III Exam. For the preparation of written examination we are providing here Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. It will help the candidates to know the structure of the exam.
And after that candidate will get to know about on what subject he/she should focus more or which subject have more weightage.
Steps to download MPHC Syllabus 2018:
Applicants can download the syllabus of exam by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all applicants are required to go through the official site of MP High Court that is www.mphc.gov.in.
- Now you have to choose an appropriate link for the syllabus of that post you want to apply.
- Latest sheet of syllabus will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are required to select the languages to download the syllabus.
- At Last take a hard copy of syllabus to start practicing accordingly.
Get Best Answer: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Modes to check MP High Court Syllabus:
Aspirants may check their syllabus by going through few simple steps that are specified above to download syllabus. Participants may also download it by simple pressing below specified official link which is furnished just for the convenience of our visitors.
- First of all you should know everything about the exam which you want to qualify, for example like exam pattern, overall marks, how many subjects you have to cover.
- Consult your teachers/lecturers/or friends if you have any problem with any subjects.
- Try to study in morning because only that time you feel fresh and you can study well.
- Before start your preparation make sure you have made time table and prepare according to your time table then you can give proper time to all the subjects.
- Focus on your study, Try to cover your topics within decided time limit.
- Don’t try to cram everything instead of that try to understand your query and solve it with the help of teachers and friends.
- Try to study in peaceful area like study room where no one can disturb you.
- Your should Learn shortcuts keys that will help you in examination very much that will save your time and you can attempt more questions.
- You can prepare from last year question paper that will give you idea about the questions.
- Try to focus on the subjects which have more weightage.
The candidates may get latest updates in respect of MP High Court Syllabus 2018 by visiting this web portal time to time and also bookmark this web page by pressing Ctrl + D for your convenience. For further information students have to visit the Official Linkprovided here.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MP High Court Recruitment||Latest High Court Recruitment|
|MP High Court Civil Judge Answer Key||MP High Court Admit Card|
|MP High Court Result||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|