A latest notification has been released by the National Centre of Disease Control titled as NCDC Recruitment. 13 posts are available for the positions of Research Associate, Medical Social Worker, Lab Technician and Field worker. It is the right time for the candidates to grab this opportunity and make their career in Government sector. Aspirants who are interested in NCDC Recruitment 2017 may do registration on 23-08-2017 between 09.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
This page includes:
|Details about NCDC vacancies||Essential qualification|
|Limitation of age||Salary details|
|Selection procedure||How to apply for NCDC jobs|
Candidates have to bring their resume and all the important documents at the time of registration. All applications will be screened for the eligibility and then short-listed candidates will go for skill/written test and interview on the same date. The organization provides healthy package and incentives to the capable employees. Further details about NCDC Recruitment 2018 are given below by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NCDC Vacancy details:
The name of the post and no. of vacancies are given below in the table:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Medical Social Worker||06|
- For Research Associate: Ph.D. in Life Science/ Statistics/ Epidemiology /MD /MS /MDS or have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development exercise after M.S/ M.Pharma / ME / M. Tech.
- For Medical Social Worker: Graduate or Master’s degree in social work / sociology / anthropology / biological science.
- For Lab Technician and Field worker: Candidate should have done 12th in Science subjects and 2 years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Research Associate||40 years|
|Medical Social Worker||30 years|
|Lab Technician||28 years|
|Field worker||28 years|
In case of woman candidate the upper limit is extend by 2 years for Research Associate.
The remuneration for various positions is given below in the table:
|Name of the post||Remuneration|
|Research Associate||Rs. 36,000 + HRA 30%|
|Medical Social Worker||Rs. 28,773|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 16,560|
|Field worker||Rs. 16,560|
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways to Make Money
- The organization first short-list some candidates and then candidates will be called for the written/skill test.
- After the test aspirants will go under the interview round (that is conduct on the same date).
- Then organization will select some contenders on the basis of their performance.
How to apply for NCDC Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ncdc.gov.in.
- On a home page you can see many tabs were available at the left side.
- Then press the “Vacancies” tab and a new page will open on your screen.
- After that hit the “Recruitment of the Staff on Contractual basis for implementation of the National NCD Monitoring survey in seven states by NCDC” link and you will be on a new PDF.
- You will get all the information regarding Lab Technician/Field Worker/MSW/RA jobs there.
- Read the details carefully and then come for the registration with the application form to the given below address.
- Candidates have to bring the original as well as Xerox copies of the documents with them and photocopies of the documents along with 2 passport size photographs will need to be submitted at the time of the registration.
Central Seminar Hall,
NCDC, 22-Sham Nath Marg,
Civil Lines, Delhi-54
Check Latest: Delhi Jobs
The date for registration is 23-08-2017
Download PDF: NCDC Recruitment
Aspirants can get information regarding NCDC Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. If you have any query then may write us in the given below comment box.
You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. If you like our page then you can also follow us on Twitter and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|