NIFT Result 2018
Appearing contenders in National Institute Of Fashion Technology Entrance Examination on 21st January, 2018 can download their NIFT Result 2018 here. NIFT 2018 Results will available on the official website as well as on our web page in the month of February/March, 2018.
After the declaration of score card, you need to check 21st Jan Exam Cut Off Marks and candidates securing marks accordingly will participate in Counselling in End of May/June 2018 onwards.
On the basis of NIFT Result 2018 Merit List, aspirants will be selected for the admission. Scroll down this page for more details which is designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NIFT Result 2018
National Institute Of Fashion Technology Jan Exam Results:
By following below mentioned guidelines, you can download your nift.ac.in NIFT 2018 Results easily!!
- Go through the official portal of National Institute Of Fashion Technology that is nift.ac.in.
- Select link ‘Admissions’ that is given at the above-left side of home page.
- Thereafter you have to select ‘Results of the Entrance Examination held on 21st January 2018’ link.
- Enter your roll number, date of birth and application no correctly as mentioned in hall ticket to download NIFT Results 2018.
- Press tab to submit filled details and your NIFT Exam Results will display on your computer screen.
- Download NIFT 21st Jan Exam Result 2018 and check it in an appropriate manner.
- Take print out of your National Institute Of Fashion Technology Entrance Test Result 2018 for future use.
NIFT Weigtage 2018:
The weightage assigned to each test in the final merit list of the entrance examination will be as under:
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
Do you have knowledge about NIFT Cut Off Marks?
NIFT Bengaluru Cut off
|B. Des Accessory Design||902||4378||3491||5066||4194|
|B. Des Fashion Communication||517||1638||2839||1953||3736|
|B. Des Knitwear Design||1007||1143||2898||5117||4797|
|B. Des Textile Design||1001||–||3840||3990||3631|
|B.Des in Fashion Design||264||3524||695||1329||3289|
|B.F. Tech Apparel Production||236||2103||1419||2782||2005|
|M.F. Tech Apparel Production||502||1||514||59||–|
|Master of Fashion Management||116||318||437||428||482|
Campus wise NIFT cutoff
|NIFT Campus||Programme||Quota||Last Merit Rank|
|Kangra||Fashion Communication||Home State||3699|
|Srinagar||Fashion Design||Home State||4418|
|Kangra||Apparel Production||Home State||1589|
|Kangra||Accessory Design||Home State||3012|
|Kangra||Textile Design||Home State||4861|
|Kannur||Knitwear Design||Home State||2236|
|Raebareli||Leather Design||Other State||2074|
Check Our Career Options: Career in Fashion Designing
What after declaration of NIFT Jan Exam Result?
After the declaration of NIFT Entrance Exam 2018 Results, contenders will appear for counselling section in the month of May / June 2018. The details of counselling viz. the mode, dates and procedure will be available on the website. The original certificates, except the medical certificate, will be returned to the candidate after verification.
Documents Required for NIFT Counselling 2018:
While appearing for counseling section, contenders need to bring following documents along with the photocopies shall be required for Admission after qualifying the entrance examination.
- Original certificates of qualifying examination i.e. 12th class/degree (marks Sheet and Certificate).
- In case the candidate has appeared for qualifying exam/compartment (of final year/semester) and the result is due, the date sheet /admit card for examination has to be brought.
- Bank Draft(s) of requisite fee in favour of “NIFT HO” has to be bought
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Mark Sheet & Certificate) (Original and Photocopy).
- SC/ST/OBC – Non-Creamy/PWD (supported with requisite Certificate).
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format in original.
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- for seeking provisional admission only in case, the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared (in the format at Annexure-I).
Get Easy Steps Here: How to Become a Fashion Designer without a Degree
NIFT Merit List 2018:
After the successfully completion of the counselling section, National Institute Of Fashion Technology will issue merit list. On the basis of merit list, contenders will be shortlisted for admission in their willing courses.
NIFT 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Application||20th October 2017 to 29th December 2017|
|Last Date for submission||29th December, 2017|
Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/- (in addition to the applicable application fee) through Credit/Debit Card only. In case of Demand Draft, the print out of application alongwith Demand Draft should reach the given address before 02nd January, 2018
|02nd January, 2018|
|Window to edit / update the Application Form||From 30th December, 2017 Saturday (12:00 hrs) till 2nd January, 2018 Tuesday (16:00 hrs)|
|Admit Card (Online only)||09th January 2018 (1300 Hrs)|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||21st January, 2018|
|NIFT Result 2018||February/March, 2018|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April – May 2018|
|Declaration of Final NIFT Result 2018 (Online)||End of May/ June 2018|
|Counselling||End of May/June 2018 onwards|
Note: To download NIFT Result 2018, candidates need to go through the direct link that is well stated above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Candidates may stay connected with us and as soon as your NIFT Entrance Test Result will available, we will provide it on this page. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information time to time. If you have any query related to information of NIFT Result 2018 given here, please ask in comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NIFT Application Form||NIFT Recruitment|
|NIFT Counselling||NIFT Admit Card|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|