NIFT Application Form
Want to take admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai for B.Des, M.Des, B.F.Tech, MFM & M.F.Tech courses??? If yes then fill the NIFT Application Form before the closing date. Organization is going to conducts NIFT Entrance Exam for providing admission into various UG & PG professional courses in the field of fashion & designing. Keen aspirants who are satisfying all the eligibility criteria furnished below can fill the NIFT Application Form 2018 by doing online registration.
Every year National Institute of Fashion Technology conducts entrance examination to provided admission to eligible and proficient aspirants. This year also organization will conduct NIFT entrance exam on schedule dates. Candidates who want to join this reputed university, they have to appear in the entrance examination. Get Detailed information regarding NIFT Application Form 2019 from the below section of this page well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NIFT Application Form
Procedure to Fill NIFT Application Form 2018:
To fill NIFT online Application Form, candidates have to follow some simple steps furnished below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the National Institute of Fashion Technology that is www.nift.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select “Admissions-2018” section and hit on “Apply now” tab
- A new page will appear on your digital screen containing various links such as “Eligibility Criteria”, “Admission Guidelines” etc.
- Now you have to hit the above said links and read the entire NIFT notification carefully.
- After reading the notification, you have to hit “apply online” tab
- NIFT application form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill the same in correct manner
- Also you have to upload all the scanned copies of all the required documents, testimonials and certificates
- Then you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print of the same for future use.
- At last Candidates applying through demand draft are required to send the hard copy of filled application to the below provided postal Address:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NIFT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for NIFT undergraduate courses must have passed 10+2 examination from a well recognized state board or central board such as CBSE, CISCE, etc.
- Aspirants applying for NIFT post graduate courses must possess graduation or diploma degree in relevant field from a well recognized institute or university.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
NIFT Age Limit:
- Applying candidates for graduation or diploma courses should not be more than 23 years of age as on 01-10-2018.
- 5 years upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants.
- There is no age limit for those candidates who are going to apply for post graduate courses such as M.Des, MFM, M.F.Tech etc.
Check Our Career Options: Career In Fashion Designing
NIFT Application Form Fee:
Keen aspirants who fulfill the NIFT admission criteria may apply online with required application fee through the Online NIFT Payment gateway or Bank Demand Draft issued in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.1500/- through prescribed mode
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category contenders have to pay Rs.750/- through same mode.
NIFT Important Dates:
|Events||NIFT Application Dates 2018|
|Starting date of NIFT online Application Form||20-10-2017 to 29-12-2017|
|Closing date of NIFT online Application Form||29-12-2017|
|Closing of online registration with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||02-01-2018|
|Window to edit / update the Application Form||09th January 2018|
|NIFT Admit Card||30-12-2017 till 2-01-2018|
|NIFT entrance exam for all UG & PG Programmes||April – May 2018|
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||February/March, 2018|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||21-01-2018|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||End of May/ June 2018|
|Counselling||End of May/June 2018 onwards|
NIFT Selection Process:
- Selection of the proficient aspirants for NIFT 2018 will be made on the basis of marks obtained in NIFT entrance exam for all UG & PG Programmes.
- Afterward qualified contenders have to participate in the Counselling process which is going to held on the schedule date that is in the End of May/June 2018 onwards
Get Easy Steps Here: How to Become a Fashion Designer Without a Degree
NIFT Exam Pattern:
Test structure of GAT for under graduate and post graduate courses:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15|
B.F.Tech, MFM & M.F.Tech courses
|Quantitative Ability||30 (10 questions for MFM)|
|Communication Ability & English Comprehension||45 (50 questions for MFM)|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||25|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
|Case Study||25 (40 questions for MFM)|
NIFT Admit Card:
After the successful submission of NIFT Application Form 2018, aspirants can download their NIFT Hall ticket through online mode only. Organization will publish NIFT 2018 admit card on its official web portal on schedule date that is 30-12-2017 till 2-01-2018.
After the completion of NIFT Entrance examination, aspirants can download their NIFT Results directly from the official web portal with the help of our page. Qualified candidates in the NIFT Entrance exam 2018 have to appear for further NIFT admission process on schedule.
After checking the NIFT entrance exam result, qualified contenders have to appear for counseling process for further admission process. Date, time and venue of NIFT 2018 Counselling will be professed on the official website of the organization.
Candidates may fetch more information about the NIFT Application Form 2018-19 from the Official Link of the National Institute of Fashion Technology. You can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl +D for acquiring latest updates regarding recruitment, results etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NIFT Recruitment||NIFT Admission Form|
|NIFT Counselling||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India|