NIFT Admission Form
National Institute of Fashion Technology has opened Online Application Link!!! Candidates who are willing to continue their academic journey with NIFT they can fill NIFT Admission Form Now. National Institute of Fashion Technology is offering admission in various undergraduate and post graduate courses for different disciplines. Interested students can apply for admission in their desirable course through online mode. Complete details regarding NIFT Admission Form 2017 can by going through this page completely.
Dates to Remember:
|Last Date for submission of online application form||10th January, 2017|
|Last date to submit online application form with late fee of Rs.5000/-||16th January, 2017|
|Written Entrance Examination for UG & PG Programmes||12th February, 2017|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April – May 2017|
|Admit Card (Online only)||21st January 2017 (1300 Hrs)|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||End of May/ June 2017|
|Counselling||June 2017 onwards|
National Institute of Fashion Technology provides admission in different programmes on the basis of entrance exam. Candidates can participate in this examination by applying for admission on or before the last date that is 10th January 2017. On this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com candidates can check complete courses and their admission process for upcoming session 2017-18.
NIFT Admission Form
How Can I apply for NIFT Admission?
Visit Official Website:
- Willing candidates can apply online by going through the official website which is www.nift.ac.in
- On the home page, press on “Admission 2017” link which is running below the menu bar.
- Now, press on “Admission Guidelines” or “Prospectus 2017” button.
- Get the complete details of admission in different courses.
New Candidates Registration:
- After that, if you are a new candidate then hit on “Fresh Candidate to Create Log In” button.
- Now fill the registration form and press on “Submit” button.
Existing Users and Registered Candidates Login:
- After successful registration, press on “Already Logged In Candidate” button.
- Enter your Email Id and date of Birth.
- And press on “Login” button.
Fill Online Application Form:
- After login your registration id, a new NIFT Application Form will be appeared on your screen.
- Fill the form with correct and complete details.
- Upload the required copies of documents in proper format.
- Now recheck the details and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Pay the Application Fee:
After submission of online form, candidates are required to make the payment of application fee as mentioned below.
Applying candidates who belong to General/OBC (Non-Creamy) Category, they have to pay Rs.1500/- and SC/ ST/ PHP Category candidates are required to pay Rs.750/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment:
The application fee will be paid through online payment gateway or through Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.FTech.)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
- Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.)
- Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M)
Essential Qualification for Admission:
- For Bachelor Programmes: Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board/ institution. Candidates who have done 3 or 4-years diploma course from an institution recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education can also apply for admission in graduate courses.
- For Master Programmes: Candidates must hold Undergraduate Degree or UG Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Candidates who wish to get entrance in bachelors degree programmes their age should be 23 years as on 1st October, 2017 and there is no age limit to get admission in master’s degree programmes.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given for 5 years to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
|Differently Abled Person (PHP)||3%|
|State Domicile||20% (supernumerary)|
Candidates will get admission in their desirable course on the basis of marks obtained in NIFT Entrance Exam and performance in Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview which will be conducted by the institution.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Entrance Exam Schedule
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.00 pm to 04.00 pm|
|Master of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.00 pm to 04.00 pm|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
Also Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Weightage for Test:
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of final merit list which will be made as per the weightage assigned to each test. Candidates can check the weightage from the below given table:
Candidates can visit this Official Link to get more information related to NIFT Admission Form. To get up to date information related to NIFT Admission Form 2017, candidates are advised to keep visit this page regularly. Candidates can get other details regarding entrance exam, admit card and result etc by going through our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NIFT Counselling||NIFT Recruitment|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|