NIMCET Admit Card
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is going to be held on 28-05-2017 and appeared candidates in this examination can download NIMCET Admit Card from 16-05-2017 to 28-05-2017 at any time. National Institutes of Technology conducts this examination for providing admission to the talented candidates in MCA Programme, so if you are one of those willing candidates, then you have to download NIMCET Hall Ticket. However you can check NIMCET Admit Card 2017 from official website through online mode or by scrolling down this page also.
This Page Includes:
Steps to download Call Letter
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test Pattern
List of Test Centres
Direct Link to Download Hall Ticket
Though NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2017, which is a National Level Test, seats will be appointed to the deserving students in various Institutes. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and follow steps following below to download NIMCET Exam Admit Card 2017.
NIMCET Admit Card
|Name of the organization||National Institutes of Technology|
|Name of the exam||NIT MCA Common Entrance Test|
|Date of the exam||28-05-2017|
Steps to download NIT MCA Common Entrance Test Admit Card
- Please go through the official site of NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2017 that is nimcet2017.nitdgp.ac.in
- On the home page you are required to enter the required details for downloading your Call Letter.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth etc as required.
- After log in the hall ticket will be appeared at your computer screen.
- Now take print out of NIMCET Exam Hall Ticket and keep it safe for future use.
Download: NIT MCA Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket
NIMCET Admit Card
Any of the National Institutes of Technology conduct NIT MCA Common Entrance Test every year. The MCA prgoramme is offered by NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal. As per performance of students in this test, candidates can get admission into MCA. Selected candidates will be called for counseling process according to the schedule given below.
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
NIMCET Exam Pattern 2017:
- Exam will contain 120 Multiple Choice Questions, which will be in English Language only.
- For each correct answer candidates will get 4 marks.
- 1 mark will deducted for every wrong answer.
- Candidates are advised not to attend the question if they are not sure of the correct answer.
- There will be no mark deducted if students will not answer any question.
- If candidates answer more than one then it will be indicated against a question will be negatively marked.
- Candidates need to use black or blue pen in OMR sheet.
- Test timings will be two hours and it will consists of 4 sections as shown below:
|Subjects Name||Maximum Question|
Timings: 02 Hours
|Analytical ability & Logical reasoning||40|
NIMCET MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
Students can check the detailed syllabus of the NIMCET Examination by moving down their cursor. Here we cover Maths, Analytical ability & Logical reasoning, Computer Awareness and General English. You need to check it soon and do preparation for the examination accordingly!!
Mathematics: (50 questions)
|Set Theory||Concept of sets – Union, Intersection, Cardinality, Elementary counting; permutations and combinations.|
|Probability and Statistics||Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, measures of central tendencies and dispersions.|
|Algebra||Fundamental operations in algebra, expansions, factorization, simultaneous linear /quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, determinants and matrices.|
|Coordinate Geometry||Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, distance formulae, equation of a line, and intersection of lines, pair of straight lines, equations of a circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola.|
|Calculus||Limit of functions, continuous function, differentiation of function, tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima. Integration of functions by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integrals, applications of definite integrals to areas.|
|Vectors||Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.|
Simple identities, trigonometric equations properties of triangles, solution of triangles, heights and distances, general solutions of trigonometric equations.
Analytical Ability And Logical Reasoning: (40 questions)
The questions in this section will cover logical situation and questions based on the facts given in the passage.
Computer Awareness: (10 questions)
Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, and back-up devices.
Representation of characters, integers and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, binary arithmetic- addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic and two’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
General English: (20 questions)
- Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidates’ general understanding of the English language.
- There will be questions on the following topics: Comprehension, vocabulary, Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions and articles), word power, synonyms and antonyms, meaning of words and phrases, technical writing.
Get Detailed: NIMCET Syllabus
NIMCET Exam Centers:
|Test Centres||Centre Codes||Test Centres||Centre Codes|
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
|NIMCET Admit Card will be available||16/05/2017|
|NIMCET 2017 Exam Dates||28/05/2017|
|Result is going to be declared on||On or before 06/06/2017|
|Starting date of On-Line Choice filling||09/06/2017|
|Last date of On line Choice filling||14/06/2017|
|First round seat allotment||17/06/2017|
|Second round of allotment||30/06/2017|
|Third round of allotment||11/07/2017|
|Announcement of vacant seat||22/07/2017|
Note: You can download NIMCET Admit Card 2017 through direct link that is stated above. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about jobs and exam etc. You may subscribe to our free email service for getting information in your mailbox. If you have any query regarding NIMCET Admit Card, please ask in comment box that is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section