NPSC Admit Card
Nagaland Public Service Commission has released NPSC Admit Card for those candidates who are going to attend NPSC Exam. Nagaland Public Service Commission has successfully conducted Combined Technical Services Exam, all those aspirant who got successful in clearing the document verification they are eligible to appear for the Interview on or before 10/08/2017. All the updated information related to NPSC Admit Card 2017 is available on this page, so aspirant may download it through mode.
|How to download Call Letter||Fact About Organization|
|Interview Date & Venue||Official Link|
Candidates who are short listed are advised to bring their call letter at the time of Interview as it is compulsory to bring. For the post of Item No. 11 Ranger, select candidate are required to appear for physical and medical tests as per the Nagaland Forest Service Rule, 2008. All the relevant details such as candidate roll number, date of examination are mentioned in the Hall ticket. So, to get rest of information about NPSC Admit Card 2018, you may go through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NPSC Admit Card
How to download NPSC Admit Card?
- Firstly you are required to go to official website of Nagaland Public Service Commission that is www.npsc.co.in
- Now from the home page candidate are required to follow “Sections” from the left side of the home page.
- From the drop down list select “Notifications”
- Choose link “Notification No. NPSC/C-5/2012 dt. 19.07.2017 (Combined Technical Services Examination 2016)” and press on it.
- A new page will be open, applier must read it carefully.
- Then press on the relevant link given in the official notification
- On the next page candidates are required to submit, their “Transaction ID” by entering in the box.
- On the next page your hall ticket will be appeared within seconds.
- Then appliers have to download the Call Letter and don’t forget to carry at the time of examination.
Nagaland Public Service Commission Admit Card: Official Link
Facts You Should Know about Commission:
In the year of 1965, Nagaland Public Service Commission was founded by the Government of India with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. Every year, Nagaland Public Service Commission organizes various recruitment examinations for giving employment to motivated and capable candidate. Numerous of candidates participated in the Nagaland PSC exam for to get government jobs. Candidates who are going to appear in the Interview can now download the hall ticket by visiting the official website of organization or by going through above given steps.
Pay Attention Please…!!!!
As per the Nagaland Forest Service Rule 2008, selected candidate Roll No(s) for the post of Item No. 11 Ranger are required to appear for physical and medical tests.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
The office of the Forest Department
Interview will be held on 10/08/2017
To check NPSC Admit Card 2017–2018 directly, you have to hit on Official Link. You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to collect other information about this concern. Aspirants can get latest information by bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com using CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers||How to Dress For an Interview|
|In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You||Latest PSC Notification|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||PSC Question Papers|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|