Odisha Civil Service Exam
A New notification has been released by Odisha Public Service Commission regarding Odisha Civil Service Exam. According to this notice, Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct first stage of recruitment that is Preliminary examination on 24-12-2017 for the engagement of capable and enthusiastic aspirants in order to fill 106 OAS, OPS, OFC, OCS Posts. Those candidates who are going to appear in the Odisha Civil Service Exam 2018, they can apply against OPSC Job Openings now.
For this concern, those aspirants who have the required eligibility criterion, they can submit their filled application forms through online mode on or before the last date that is
14-12-2017 extended to 30/12/2017 with the help of the directives which are available below on this page. Now get other details about Odisha Civil Service Exam 2018 through this page maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Odisha Civil Service Exam
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|29/11/2017||Odisha PSC||OAS, OPS, OFC, OCS- 106 Posts||10th||14/12/2017||Pdf Download|
Odisha Civil Service Vacancies:
|Name of the Post/ Service||OPSC Vacancies|
|Odisha Administration Service (OAS), Group-A||36|
|Odisha Police Service (OPS), Group-A||09|
|Odisha Finance Service (OFS), Group-A||24|
|Odisha Co-Operative Service (OCS), Group-B||03|
|Odisha Revenue Service (ORS), Group-B||20|
|Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service (OT & AS), Group-B||14|
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018:
A candidate must be the citizen of India
Contenders who are going to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018, they should hold a bachelor’s degree in concerned field from any university incorporated by an act of the central or a state legislature in India Educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be university under section-3 of the university grants commission act, 1956 or a foreign university approved by the central government.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Limit for Odisha Civil Service Exam Notification:
- Age of the candidates applying for Odisha Civil Service Jobs should be 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2017 (i.e., he/ she must have born not earlier than 02-01-1984 and not later than 01-01-1995).
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex Service Man/ Women Candidates is 5 Years as per the norms of the Government of Odisha.
Monthly Pay Scale:
Job seeker who will be assorted for the OPSC Jobs will get attractive and impressive amount of salary of Rs. 56,100/- per month for Group-A Vacancies and Rs. 44,900/- per month for Group-B Vacancies.
- Job seekers who are going to apply for Odisha PSC Vacancies, they have to pay Rs. 300/- as an examination fee at any Branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted to pay examination fee.
Mode of Assortment:
The Civil Service Examination will be consists of the following successive stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test/ Interview
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to fill Odisha Civil Service Exam Application Form:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission that is “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Now press on the “Advertisement for Odisha Civil Services Examination-2017 [Advt. No. 11 of 2017-18]” link available in the ‘What’s New’ section at the middle of the homepage.
- Read the advertisement carefully available in PDF format and then go back to the previous page.
- Now press on the “Apply Online” link present at the left side of the homepage.
- Then fill the Application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload scanned photograph and images of documents and certificates.
- Hit on “submit” button and also take a print out of it for future usage.
- Commencement of submitting the Online Application Form: 30-11-2017
- Closing date to submit Application Form:
14-12-2017extended to 30/12/2017
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee:
16-12-2017extended to 03/01/2018
- OPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Date: 24-12-2017
For more updates related to the Odisha Civil Service Exam 2018, candidates can stay connected with this web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC Syllabus||OPSC Answer Key|
|OPSC VAS Recruitment||OPSC Lecturer Recruitment|
|OPSC AAO Recruitment||OPSC Result|