Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana
Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana is introduced by the Pradhan Mantri of the country to reduce the unemployment level in India. Prime Minister of India announced PMRY Scheme for giving self-employment to learned unemployed Youth in the country on 15th August, 1993. This plan is to give self-employed breaks to one million unemployed educated young people in the country. This Loan Scheme is called as Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana. This scheme has been formally started in India, on 2nd October, 1993. You may also apply online against Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2017 after going through essential detaisl provided on this page.
Through this PMRY Scheme willing individuals may get loans as per their need such as for business they can get loan of up to Rs. 1.00 lac and for Industrial & Agricultural activities up to Rs. 2.00 lacs. This amount is advanced by the Banks to those jobless Youth and Women who are talented and quite willful to start their business or employment, but they do not have money to invest in it. So, for them Prime Minister Loan Scheme is very helpful, as through this Rozgar Yojana they are able to work for their projects.
Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana
Are you willing to apply for Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana, First Check the Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to avail this PMRY Loan Scheme must fulfill said eligibility requirement furnished below-
- Residency of Applicants-
- Applying applicant should be an Indian citizen, residing in any State/ UT of India.
- Aspirants of any region whether Rural/ Urban can apply.
- Applicants must be permanent occupant of region for minimum of three 3 years.
- Educational Qualification- The candidates must have Matric (conceded or failed) or ITI conceded or having done Govt. funded technical classes for a least period of six months can apply.
- Age Limit- Any person who is between 18 to 40 years of age and able to meet other eligibility requirement can fill the application form. Relaxation in upper age limit is of 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per government rules.
- Yearly Family Income- Family income of appliers should not more than Rs. 40,000/- per year from all sources of income. Family includes spouse & parents of the recipient. And sources of income include earnings from all resource whether salary, retirement fund, pay, farming, business, lease etc.
- Defaulter- Aspirant who is applying should not be a defaulter to any nationalised bank/ financial institution/ co-operative bank.
Get Up- To- Date Information About: PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna 2017
The scheme is reserved 22.5% for SC/ST candidates and 27% for Other Backward Classes (OBCs).
Branches from Where You Can Implement/ Apply for PMRY Scheme:
Any individual who are interested to take loan and want to attain or apply against this yojna may contact the nearest branch of any nationalized bank for detailed information. The District Industry Centres (DIC) and Directorate of Industries are mainly responsible for implementation of the Scheme along with the nationalized banks.
Benefits of PMRY:
The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Loan Scheme are that applicants can avail loan or monetary benefits through it and other subsidies also can be granted with the help of this scheme.
Want To Avail Pradhan Mantri Loan Scheme & Its Advantages, Read This-
Process of Applying:
If applicants want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) whether they are youth / women should receive details on this scheme by DIC. Then DIC will give them the prescribed form as per their requirement to apply for the scheme.
- Candidates first have to disclose that for which project/purpose/job they want to get a loan in front of authority so, that they should make sure that funding in project/purpose/job will provide them more benefit in future and it will come up with that loans can be used at maximum.
- Before providing the loan interview of that particular person will be taken by the officer, and at the time of interview of that particular person sitting in front of interviewer, he will try to check that how much the person is determined to extent the self employment. In such a situation is instrumental project created for the self-employed.
- Then application form should be filled up by the aspirant with all necessary details sincerely.
- The applicants need to attach their documents with application such as residential, income and caste certificate. In the absence of these certificates application form will not be considered.
- And then application should be submitted to concerned authority. Then the amount granted to the applicants will be provided by the government through the bank fixed deposit receipt in the name of the debtor is retained. Minimum period is 3 years for it.
Know More About: Samajwadi Awas Yojna
Document Required While Applying:
- Address Proof (like Ration Card, Photo Identity Card, Aadhar Card, Domicile, or other resident proof)
- Mark Sheet of given class
- Photograph of Applicant
- Family Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
The training is provided under this scheme to each entrepreneur/ individual whose loan is sanctioned. And training is compulsory for entrepreneur. Training is provided to the particular individual as per details given below-
|For Industry Sector-||For Service & Business Sector-|
Get Complete Details On: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Rate of Interest to be Charged and Maximum Amount of Loan Provided:
The rate of interest is charged under the instructions issued by the RBI time to time. The interest rate recently is 12.5% upto Rs. 25,000 loan and from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 100,000 is 15.5% which is fixed by the central government of India.
Under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana applicants are provided loan for Rs. 1.00 lakh for business sector and Rs. 2.00 lakh for other activities. And if the group of two or more applicants applies for the loan they can be provided up to Rs. 10 lakh rupees for truck or bus.
Subsidy Provided by the Government:
Government of India provide subsidy at the rate of 15% of the project/business cost subject to a ceiling of Rs. 7,500/- to per entrepreneur. In case more than one entrepreneur/ aspirants join together and set up a project under partnership, then subsidy would be calculated for each partner separately at the rate of 15% of his share in the project cost, limited to Rs.7, 500 (per partner).
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
Implementation of PMRY
Year-wise Target and Achievements
|S. No.||Year||Target||Applications||Sanctioned||Disbursed||Nos. of Benef. Trained||Empl. Gen|
|1||1993 – 94||200||574||199||139||106.29||135||98.92||152||313|
|2||1994 – 95||300||1339||428||307||211.47||288||191.53||316||567|
|3||1995 – 96||550||1622||592||513||356.88||477||296.77||586||687|
|4||1996 – 97||550||1537||635||553||406.12||497||327.37||589||735|
|5||1997 – 98||550||1733||588||524||364.63||464||289.95||415||751|
|6||1998 – 99||550||1699||583||463||341.84||396||247.1||494||538|
|7||1999 – 00||550||2912||609||477||315.47||290||163.37||551||261|
|8||2000 – 01||600||3249||640||417||194.65||179||121.11||549||213|
|9||2001 – 02||2000||3591||1920||1466||977.305||1195||845.694||1714||1267|
|10||2002 – 03||300||3356||334||157||82.5||9||6.49||160||18|
|11||2003 – 04||* 1350|
|12||2004 – 05||* 1400|
Remarks – * Under Implementation
This Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana helps through the establishment of new self – employment ventures, projects, micro enterprises to introduce more jobs/ employment in the country’s rural and urban areas, so that unemployment should be reduces from the country along with providing self employment opportunities to the rural and urban jobless youth who are engaged with the broadly detached traditional artisans.
The key element of this scheme is that the city or village educated unemployed youth / women are motivated to start their own business or industry. The lower rate of interest and loan in easy installments is allowed to settle.
Willing Applicants may acquire detailed up comings on Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2017, through this web page, so stay in touch with this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|